Member Introductions *NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF*

• HTML tutorial
D

Deleted member 14476

Hello All! New member here. I live in Radford, VA... but plan on being completely NOMADIC in 4 years and just hunt gold and treasure all across the U.S. My name is Will, and I grew up infatuated with IRON MAN and VIDEO GAMES. I hold a few world records in games before Egames came to be...but now at 52, the age and slower reaction timing has kept my glory in check :*( I JUST bought my 2015 Toyota 4Runner Trail Premium Edition from a Lt. Col. in the Air Force two months ago. I will be out west eventually, but need to finish transforming it within 4 years. At 56 I plan to be done working for the "MAN" and start spending full time chasing my own dreams. I'm glad to be a part of the community and want to thank Michael and others for bringing this community together! :P
Welcome to the club Will! Thats actually pretty wild with the record holding for games, what games were they? Im a pretty avid video game player myself. Congrats on the new 4runner, look forward to seeing your progress!

Iron Will

Rank I

Contributor III

Radford, VA, USA
First Name
William
Last Name
Carter
Welcome to the club Will! Thats actually pretty wild with the record holding for games, what games were they? Im a pretty avid video game player myself. Congrats on the new 4runner, look forward to seeing your progress!
Heroes of Might and Magic III highest total hero stats in a tournament match, and highest score of Might and Magic II

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello All! New member here. I live in Radford, VA... but plan on being completely NOMADIC in 4 years and just hunt gold and treasure all across the U.S. My name is Will, and I grew up infatuated with IRON MAN and VIDEO GAMES. I hold a few world records in games before Esports came to be...but now at 52, the age and slower reaction timing has kept my glory in check :*( I JUST bought my 2015 Toyota 4Runner Trail Premium Edition from a Lt. Col. in the Air Force two months ago. I will be out west eventually, but need to finish transforming it within 4 years. At 56 I plan to be done working for the "MAN" and start spending full time chasing my own dreams. I'm glad to be a part of the community and want to thank Michael and others for bringing this community together! :P
Hello Will, welcome to the OB family.

Patman

Rank III
Investor

Enthusiast III

Hollister, Ca
First Name
Patrik
Last Name
Hultin
Member #

Hello Everyone,

My name is Patrik, based in Hollister Ca,

Lurked here for a while, been involved in Overlanding for many decades. Started as a Crawler in the early 90’s, but played in the dirt my whole life. I have built rigs from the ground up, for myself and for others, and always have unfinished projects and no free time.

Currently “overland” my ‘20 Gladiator, “wheel” my ’93 FJ80, and “Adventure” my ’21 Africa Twin. In my many years of dirt, I have walked away from several “groups” for many of the same reasons that OB was founded, so I identify deeply with the core principles. Recently took a position where I travel up and down the west coast for work, so more reason to explore, but more time stuck in hotel rooms with nothing to do but more work. So “lurk mode” off.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello All! New member here. I live in Radford, VA... but plan on being completely NOMADIC in 4 years and just hunt gold and treasure all across the U.S. My name is Will, and I grew up infatuated with IRON MAN and VIDEO GAMES. I hold a few world records in games before Esports came to be...but now at 52, the age and slower reaction timing has kept my glory in check :*( I JUST bought my 2015 Toyota 4Runner Trail Premium Edition from a Lt. Col. in the Air Force two months ago. I will be out west eventually, but need to finish transforming it within 4 years. At 56 I plan to be done working for the "MAN" and start spending full time chasing my own dreams. I'm glad to be a part of the community and want to thank Michael and others for bringing this community together! :P
Hello Will, welcome to Overland Bound.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Everyone,

Lurked here for a while, been involved in Overlanding for many decades. Started as a Crawler in the early 90’s, but played in the dirt my whole life. I have built rigs from the ground up, for myself and for others, and always have unfinished projects and no free time.

Currently “overland” my ‘20 Gladiator, “wheel” my ’93 FJ80, and “Adventure” my ’21 Africa Twin. In my many years of dirt, I have walked away from several “groups” for many of the same reasons that OB was founded, so I identify deeply with the core principles. Recently took a position where I travel up and down the west coast for work, so more reason to explore, but more time stuck in hotel rooms with nothing to do but more work. So “lurk mode” off.
Hello Patrik, welcome to Overland Bound.

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello Will and welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello Everyone,

Hello Patrik and welcome to Overland Bound!

D

Deleted member 14476

Heroes of Might and Magic III highest total hero stats in a tournament match, and highest score of Might and Magic II
Thats awesome man, I might have to see if I can give those a try on a simulator or something on my computer