freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello all, Brian here. I've been a member for a bit, but haven't really ever posted. Starting to get more interested in overlanding in my Tundra. I've been on ADV motorcycles for a while, but want to take my wife and dog with me on trips as well so they can experience the awesome places I've been.

I'm located in Buford, GA.
Hello Brian, welcome to (posting at) Overland Bound.

dylan1

Rank II

Traveler III

Enumclaw, King County, Washington, United States
First Name
James
Last Name
Dylan
Member #

Hi everyone! I'm Dylan.

I live in Washington state, but spend a significant time in Utah where my wife's family lives.

I've been participating in different groups and hitting trails for about 4 years. My first vehicle was a 2005 Toyota Land Cruiser, and I'm currently driving a 2006 Lexus GX470. Looking forward to meeting new people, and learning new things.

Picture is from the White Rim Road a week ago!

Attachments

D

Deleted member 14476

Hi everyone! I'm Dylan.

I live in Washington state, but spend a significant time in Utah where my wife's family lives.

I've been participating in different groups and hitting trails for about 4 years. My first vehicle was a 2005 Toyota Land Cruiser, and I'm currently driving a 2006 Lexus GX470. Looking forward to meeting new people, and learning new things.

Welcome to the club man!

OFF-Track.dk

Rank II

Traveler III

Søndersø, RegionSouthern Denmark, Denmark
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Syrik
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
alsy
Hi My name is Alex and I am from Denmark in Europe. I have a 2006 Toyota Land Cruiser. When I am on overlanding we drive to Sweden where the opportunities for overlanding are much greater than in Denmark. We do not have a roof tent, but use a regular tent on the ground.

Attachments

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hi everyone! I'm Dylan.

Hello Dylan, welcome to Overland Bound.

Contributor I

Oakland, CA, USA
First Name
Brandy
Last Name
Mcdaniel
Well hello everyone, my name is Brandy. We are new to overlanding but getting ready to test drive a Taxa Tigermoth because we think an off road camper is the way we want to go in our old age LOL. We have 2 trucks a dodge ram 4x4 and a Ford f250 also 4x4. We mostly use the ram for camping and the Ford for work. We are in construction. Headed out to Stanislaus to find a dirt road away from people this morning...test driving the taxa tigermoth can't wait

Xleatherneck

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Kentucky, USA
First Name
Brent
Last Name
Berryman
Hello all! Brent here from central Ky. Lost touch with how much I needed and missed being outdoors from wheeling to camping. Cant wait to combine those with Overlanding. Look forward to meeting and getting to know more like minded souls and would love to catch up with some people in my general area to explore with and learn from. Right now using my 2019 Ram 1500 for adventures and patiently waiting for my new Ford Bronco that will take over this duty.

Cruiser_CO

Rank I

Member I

Fort Collins, Larimer County, Colorado, United States
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Jackson
Member #

Hey everyone,

New to to the crew here. My name is Eric and I'm up in Northern Colorado (Fort Collins). Mildly experienced in overland travel by 4x4 and motorcycle. Recently picked up a 2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser Trail Teams Edition that will become our primary family over-landing vehicle. Also have a 2000 100 Series Land Cruiser that is soon to be relegated to popup camper pulling and 16-yr old daughter tank.

Looking forward to contributing to the community and see you on the trails!!
Eric
IMG-1769.jpgIMG-1766.jpgIMG-1764.jpgIMG-1762.jpg

Punk'n_Willy

Rank V

Advocate I

Macomb, Michigan, United States
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Riss
Member #

Service Branch
Navy Veteran
Hi All,

Dean here. I'm a new member from Chicago. I've done a fair bit of research and reading on OB, but wanted to join to ask for some info for an upcoming trip through WY (Flaming Gorge, Red Desert, Pryor Mountains). Oh, and the rig's a '96 4Runner.
Hello and Welcome to the OB Family!!

Reactions: Shahn

Punk'n_Willy

Rank V

Advocate I

First Name
Steve
Last Name
Riss
Member #

Service Branch
Navy Veteran
Hello all, Brian here. I've been a member for a bit, but haven't really ever posted. Starting to get more interested in overlanding in my Tundra. I've been on ADV motorcycles for a while, but want to take my wife and dog with me on trips as well so they can experience the awesome places I've been.

Reactions: Shahn and gritt

Punk'n_Willy

Rank V

Advocate I

First Name
Steve
Last Name
Riss
Member #

Service Branch
Navy Veteran
Hi everyone! I'm Dylan.

Reactions: Shahn and dylan1

Punk'n_Willy

Rank V

Advocate I

First Name
Steve
Last Name
Riss
Member #

Service Branch
Navy Veteran
Hi My name is Alex and I am from Denmark in Europe. I have a 2006 Toyota Land Cruiser. When I am on overlanding we drive to Sweden where the opportunities for overlanding are much greater than in Denmark. We do not have a roof tent, but use a regular tent on the ground.

Punk'n_Willy

Rank V

Advocate I

First Name
Steve
Last Name
Riss
Member #

Service Branch
Navy Veteran
Well hello everyone, my name is Brandy. We are new to overlanding but getting ready to test drive a Taxa Tigermoth because we think an off road camper is the way we want to go in our old age LOL. We have 2 trucks a dodge ram 4x4 and a Ford f250 also 4x4. We mostly use the ram for camping and the Ford for work. We are in construction. Headed out to Stanislaus to find a dirt road away from people this morning...test driving the taxa tigermoth can't wait

Punk'n_Willy

Rank V

Advocate I

First Name
Steve
Last Name
Riss
Member #

Service Branch
Navy Veteran
Hello all! Brent here from central Ky. Lost touch with how much I needed and missed being outdoors from wheeling to camping. Cant wait to combine those with Overlanding. Look forward to meeting and getting to know more like minded souls and would love to catch up with some people in my general area to explore with and learn from. Right now using my 2019 Ram 1500 for adventures and patiently waiting for my new Ford Bronco that will take over this duty.

Punk'n_Willy

Rank V

Advocate I

First Name
Steve
Last Name
Riss
Member #

Service Branch
Navy Veteran
Hey everyone,

New to to the crew here. My name is Eric and I'm up in Northern Colorado (Fort Collins). Mildly experienced in overland travel by 4x4 and motorcycle. Recently picked up a 2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser Trail Teams Edition that will become our primary family over-landing vehicle. Also have a 2000 100 Series Land Cruiser that is soon to be relegated to popup camper pulling and 16-yr old daughter tank.

Looking forward to contributing to the community and see you on the trails!!
Eric
View attachment 206279View attachment 206280View attachment 206281View attachment 206282

Alula

Rank 0

Contributor I

Kent, UK
First Name
Arno
Last Name
Oelofse
Hi All,
New to the forum here, and looking fwd be part of it all.

Originally had a Jeep TJ, so much fun, but after 10yrs upgrade to a 2017 Jeep Wrangler, 2dr.

I do like my offroadong trips, but looking to get more into the Overland side of things.. realise the 2dr is not ideal, but the size of my garage had the final say

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549

Hello Brian and welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hi everyone! I'm Dylan.

Hello Dylan and welcome to Overland Bound!