First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello!

I'm KC. I've been a long time lurker and admirer of all things Overland. I'm finally transitioning from backpacking to care based travel. I've car camped in dispersed sites and dabble in 4x4ing but I'm an overland novice!

Looking forward to engaging with everyone and learning more and more.

No pics of the 2018 Sahara JKU because it's currently getting some new installs :)
Hello KC, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
My name is Brian
My wife and I are new to overlanding.
Our tow & trailer is Natayo a 2019 ZR2 Bison which pulls Morp an Opus 2 (2021).
We plan on leaving South Florida in September and head North...
Full time Overlanders come spring time. Can't wait!
Hello Brian, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Good afternoon everyone, I’m Jeremy. I just joined the group today, looking forward to all of the resources that it provides. My wife, Shari, and just purchased a 2021Jeep Galdiator Mojave that we are going to set up over the next few months. We have done overlanding, just a long time ago and decided to get back into exploring our surroundings.
Hello Jeremy & Shari, welcome to the OB family and thank you for your service.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Greetings,
I'm in the Jefferson City, MO area.
I just recently acquired a 2005 Dodge 1500 that I intend to do some work to in order to do some overlanding with.
Most of my experience has been lighter overland trips but I intend to step it up some and gain some more experience.
Hello Bobby, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
1) I will put a picture up soon, I am waiting on a couple more items to get here in the next week or so.
2) Albuquerque, New Mexico
3) 2017 Toyota Tacoma Off-Road
4) Intermediate- I’ve done quite a bit of off-roading, but my wife and I are getting into over landing and have quite a few trips planned over the next 12 months. We love meeting new people and are looking for other people in the area who want to hit the trails!
Hello Devon, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hi! Newbie Jake here. Just picked up a 2019 Ram 1500 and looking to ease my way into Overlanding. Getting my rig put together now and will probably go the RTT route. Looking forward to GTGs, making new friends, and all the possibilities ahead!
Hello Jake, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello everyone,

New member here. Currently located in San Francisco, CA (relocating to the Research Triangle area of North Carolina in a couple of months though). I have a few overland adventures under my belt and I am looking forward to meeting more overlanders and becoming part of the Overland Bound community! My current rig is a 2007 Tacoma seen below after attempting to cross Soda Lake at the end of the Mojave Road.

View attachment 206195
Hello Sebastian, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
1) I will put a picture up soon, I am waiting on a couple more items to get here in the next week or so.
2) Albuquerque, New Mexico
3) 2017 Toyota Tacoma Off-Road
4) Intermediate- I’ve done quite a bit of off-roading, but my wife and I are getting into over landing and have quite a few trips planned over the next 12 months. We love meeting new people and are looking for other people in the area who want to hit the trails!
Hello Devon and welcome to Overland Bound!

Reactions: Punk'n_Willy

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hi! Newbie Jake here. Just picked up a 2019 Ram 1500 and looking to ease my way into Overlanding. Getting my rig put together now and will probably go the RTT route. Looking forward to GTGs, making new friends, and all the possibilities ahead!
Hello Jake and welcome to Overland Bound! Can't wait to see pics of the Ram!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello everyone,

New member here. Currently located in San Francisco, CA (relocating to the Research Triangle area of North Carolina in a couple of months though). I have a few overland adventures under my belt and I am looking forward to meeting more overlanders and becoming part of the Overland Bound community! My current rig is a 2007 Tacoma seen below after attempting to cross Soda Lake at the end of the Mojave Road.

View attachment 206195
Hello Sebastian and welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549

Dean2

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Chicago, IL, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Clarkson
Member #

Service Branch
USAR/NCNG
Hi All,

Dean here. I'm a new member from Chicago. I've done a fair bit of research and reading on OB, but wanted to join to ask for some info for an upcoming trip through WY (Flaming Gorge, Red Desert, Pryor Mountains). Oh, and the rig's a '96 4Runner.

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hi All,

Dean here. I'm a new member from Chicago. I've done a fair bit of research and reading on OB, but wanted to join to ask for some info for an upcoming trip through WY (Flaming Gorge, Red Desert, Pryor Mountains). Oh, and the rig's a '96 4Runner.
Hello Dean and welcome to Overland Bound! Thank you for your service!

gritt

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Buford, GA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
R
Hello all, Brian here. I've been a member for a bit, but haven't really ever posted. Starting to get more interested in overlanding in my Tundra. I've been on ADV motorcycles for a while, but want to take my wife and dog with me on trips as well so they can experience the awesome places I've been.

I'm located in Buford, GA.