Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello. Here is a pic of my new rig. A 2020 Gladiator, representing TX. I am a novice but have already found myself going down the worm hole of everything you can do to your rig.
Welcome to Overland Bound
I will be starting my Gladiator build in September
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative is @Prerunner1982
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
@Roots66 Can get you information about the local meet-up.

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Laura (@Tx_GladiatorRubi ), welcome from Oklahoma. We have had a couple of meet ups in SA last month so keep an eye out in the Meet ups link Kent provided for the next meeting.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

I am one of the SW Region Member Reps so if you have any questions let me know.
If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
I will be starting my Gladiator build in September
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
@Roots66 Can get you information about the local meet-up.
Central Texas Monthly Meet happens the 1st Sat of every month at Old Settlers Park, Round Rock.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello. Here is a pic of my new rig. A 2020 Gladiator, representing TX. I am a novice but have already found myself going down the worm hole of everything you can do to your rig.
Welcome from Georgetown. If you're ever in the area, we'd enjoy seeing you at one of our monthly meets.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Hi, my name is Qid (pronounced like "kid") and I'm from Seattle. I'm currently transitioning from a converted van to a 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara that I bought myself for my 50th birthday. I'm looking forward to expanding my community and finding cool places to explore.

Hello , Welcome to Overland Bound.
I am the Northwest Director. @Ubiety is your closest member representative.
To help navigate through the forums, here are some links that can be filtered by “Region” prefix. We are in the Overland Bound North America US Northwest Region (US Northwest for short).
Overland Bound Meetups- is where all member generated rally points are posted in forum format for discussion of Rally Point and other types of Meetups. A meetup can be as simple as a group getting together for coffee, a trail ride, or a full in expedition with other Overland Bound Members.
Overland Bound Trip Planning- is a great place to talk about planning a trip wether by your self or as a group.
Overland Bound Routs: Downloadable- is exactly what it sounds like. Search, or share your GPX files here with a description of the route and POIs.
Share your Overland Routes- is similar time the downloadable posted above, but doesn’t require you to share the actual GPX file.
Overland Bound By Region < North America < US Northwest- is where you can find regional members discussing local events, Overland News, and general topics. It’s a great recourse to mete others in the regions.
Member Maps- a great trip planning tool. It can also be used to send out messages to members near your location, or a location you plan to visit.
Rally Point- a tool used to creat Meetups or send out an SOS.
Any questions, don’t hesitate to ask myself or your member representative team. Again welcome and hope to see you on the trails.
Mike Rose
Northwest Director
Overland Bound

Reactions: Kent R and qidlove

MGleim

Rank IV

Enthusiast I

Franklin County, Ohio, United States
First Name
M
Last Name
Gleim
Member #

Hello everyone. My name is Matt, and I live in Central Ohio. I own 2021 Jeep Gladiator that I am setting up for some Overland adventures. Glad to join the community and I look forward to getting to know some new people!

I have a lot of camping and 4x4 experience. Sand and mud mostly, never tried rocks.

Enthusiast III

Whitby, Ontario, Canada
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Byrne
Member #

Finally took the plunge after lurking around this forum for a while and ordered my membership. It just arrived in the mail today! Looking forward to sharing my adventures with everyone! I’m hailing from Ontario Canada and while there aren’t many marked trails/campsites already on this forum I hope to be the one to change that!

Attachments

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello everyone. My name is Matt, and I live in Central Ohio. I own 2021 Jeep Gladiator that I am setting up for some Overland adventures. Glad to join the community and I look forward to getting to know some new people!

I have a lot of camping and 4x4 experience. Sand and mud mostly, never tried rocks.
Hello Matt, welcome to Overland Bound.

Reactions: Kent R

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Finally took the plunge after lurking around this forum for a while and ordered my membership. It just arrived in the mail today! Looking forward to sharing my adventures with everyone! I’m hailing from Ontario Canada and while there aren’t many marked trails/campsites already on this forum I hope to be the one to change that!
Hello Jason, welcome to Overland Bound.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi all, my name is Bill, and I'm from the Portland, OR metro area. I do a lot of Oregon exploring (here's a short video I made of trip last summer), and am hoping to do the WABDR in the next couple years.

The photo below is from the Painted Hills unit of the John Day Fossil Beds:
View attachment 198711
Welcome to Overland Bound Bill
Your Regional Director is @M Rose for additional help or information.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Reactions: Ringo6913

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey very glad to be here. Huge fan of Michael and all he does! Been over-landing for quite a while. Have a couple rigs, 5th gen 4Runner and an FZJ80. Also camp with my m416 trailer. Hope to meet some of you on the trail.View attachment 198709
View attachment 198710
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @ryancarman
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Good morning from the beaches of North Carolina.

2003 Dodge 2500 Gas
Holden Beach North Carolina
I did a lot of wheeling in my younger years just starting on this overland adventure!
Welcome To Overland Bound
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @NC-Trooper
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan