Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey I’m Aryn!
Graduated college in 2019 & got myself my dream car to celebrate! 2019 Jeep JL Rubicon dubbed the Rhino. My husband just got a 2021 75th Edition Power Wagon & we’re excited to take the new rig out with our ol’ gal.
We’re new to the overlanding world & are excited to take our love of the outdoors & camping to new & remote areas!
Pictured is my baby & my husband’s OG crawler, the Wendigo.
Welcome to Overland Bound Aryn
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
OB Members Colorado
Social Media:
Telegram; OLB - Colorado
RM FB; Facebook Groups
Our Rocky Mountain Regional Director is @Neal A. Tew
The closest Member Representative is @trail_runn4r on the Front Range and @OpenlanderZ on the Western Slope.
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey y'all new member

Trucker living in Bemidji, MN when I'm not on the road.

Just picked up a 2021 JT as a blank canvas.

Still a novice to overlanding tho I did a lil bit out in Utah a couple summers ago in my old 2011 Liberty.
Not planning a heavy rock crawling build just something that will get me back out in the wild and some cool places that I've yet to be.
It'll be a slow process and progression on the equipment and skills, but I definitely learned I enjoyed bouncing around the middle of nowhere
Welcome to Overland Bound
The Gladiator is a great platform, I am starting the same build from scratch later this summer.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @toxicity_27

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
*Maine Family*
Family of 3 (+dog) entering into the world of vehicle supported travel and adventure. 2017 Toyota Tundra SR. Thank you to @lifestyleoverland and @epicfamilyroadtrip for showing us the way into family focused overlanding. We are excited to show our son the world through back roads and remote campsites while treading lightly and finding belonging in an adventures based community.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @Beans
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Current Rig: 2021 Wrangler Rubicon Diesel

Previous Rig: 2014 Wrangle Sport and a wide variety of HUMVEE’s in Afghanistan

Experience: Novice

Location: DFW but most adventures take place in NM and Colorado.

Why: I love adventure and when COVID hit this seemed the best way to keep having adventures. My kids are also now old enough to not mind long road trips
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative is @Prerunner1982

Reactions: Prerunner1982

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi from Washington State. I have a 2006 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner that's essentially stock, and I'm new to overlanding. In addition to overlanding in general, I'm interested in photographing some of the amazing scenery that overlanders get to see.
Cliff
Welcome to Overland Bound Cliff
Your Regional Director is @M Rose for additional help or information.

Reactions: Cliff

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi all! We're another long time stalker/new member couple. I'm Marla and I just got a 2018 4Runner TRD Premium. My hubby is Tim and he has a 2008 Jeep JK. We've been overlanding for many years, but mostly just day trips and short camping trips with our black lab, Mick. We're want to start meeting people in our area and going for longer trips, so here we are.
Welcome to Overland Bound Marla and Tim
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information.
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Barclay (LA) @FrankRoams (OC/SD)
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Overland Expo West
About WEST — Overland Expo®

Reactions: Marla Meckes

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone! Here’s our introduction!
Jennifer and Clint Nail
Rig: 1999 Toyota Landcruiser UZJ100
We also have a Toyota Landcruiser FJ40 we use for hardcore rock crawling.
We are new to overlanding! Just got the 100 a month ago. Working on upgrades and have the first family trip planned for early June!
Welcome to Overland Bound Jennifer and Clint
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative is @freak4life
Overland Expo West in Flagstaff AZ

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey there I’m Seth

I just picked up the keys to a 2021 Ram 2500 75th anniversary Power Wagon. After years of rock crawling Jeep TJs and XJs, I decided to pull the trigger on a full-size rig and try my hand at overlanding. My wife has a 2019 Jeep JL rubicon that we are also in the process of building for overland travel. We are from the Boulder County, Colorado area. When it comes to overland experience I would consider us more on the novice side. We camp very routinely but when it comes to vehicle dependent long distance travel we are open to learning new things. Our goals are to start small and hit all the national parks in the continental US. Looking forward to meeting new people in this community and very excited for the start of new adventures.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
OB Members Colorado
Social Media:
Telegram; OLB - Colorado
RM FB; Facebook Groups
Our Rocky Mountain Regional Director is @Neal A. Tew
The closest Member Representative is @trail_runn4r on the Front Range and @OpenlanderZ on the Western Slope.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi! I’m Ro

‘21 Toyota 4R
I’m in San Leandro, Ca
My Experience- 1 day in the mud at OHV park 2 weeks after purchase and 1 week in Baja with Shaffer’s Offroad. Most amazing trip I’m hooked.
I have always had stock vehicles, after a surgery for a blocked carotid artery I decided to change my life. I got a pup named her Coach to get me off the couch, then I traded my 2wd Tacoma for a 4x4 and ordered all kinds of bits and pieces And waited the pandemic lead times to build so I lost 60lbs. The build Completed 1 week before my epic Baja trip where I met several OB members who encouraged me to join ( I was on the fence)so I immediately joined when I returned home. I plan on at least 1 weekend camp/exploration trip per month with the pup, joining meetups and losing more weight!
Welcome to Overland Bound Ro
You got to go to Baja with one of the best!
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions.
For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representative; Bay Area @PapaDave
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Reactions: PapaDave

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Welcome to Overland Bound Ro
You got to go to Baja with one of the best!
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions.
For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representative; Bay Area @PapaDave
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Ro is awesome!

Reactions: Kent R

Munsoned

Rank I

Member I

Dallas
First Name
Erinn
Last Name
Klass
Member #

Hello, I'm Erinn from McKinney, Texas. I had a Jeep TJ then a lot of kids so now I have a 97 40th Land Cruiser. With kids over landing and camping was more practical than rock crawling and beer, so here I am....I have a few trips under my belt and am still baselining my 137K mileage vehicle.
FJ.jpg

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Erinn (@Munsoned ), welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups. We have had meet ups in the DFW area so keep and eye out for one hopefully in the near future.
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning.

I am one of the SW Region Member Reps, so if you have any questions let me know.
If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.

Last edited:

TX_4runnin_murse

Rank IV

Enthusiast I

Dallas, TX, USA
First Name
Bruce
Last Name
Hibler
Member #

Hi all,

A little late to the party after becoming a member but here goes!

Currently in a '21 Toyota 4Runner ORP from the DFW area. Used to have a TRD Pro but got rid of it to go back to school. First vehicle I had was a 2000 4Runner which was a blast.

Rig pictures attached

I would say I'm not a novice, but definitely not an expert. Had a few mishaps before and still continuing to learn while introducing my wife, family and friends to what Overlanding is.
75FD9993-43B6-4EBB-8398-A625461E11E6.JPG

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello, I'm Erinn from McKinney, Texas. I had a Jeep TJ then a lot of kids so now I have a 97 40th Land Cruiser. With kids over landing and camping was more practical than rock crawling and beer, so here I am....I have a few trips under my belt and am still baselining my 137K mileage vehicle.
View attachment 197860
Hello Erinn, welcome to Overland Bound.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hi all,

A little late to the party after becoming a member but here goes!

Currently in a '21 Toyota 4Runner ORP from the DFW area. Used to have a TRD Pro but got rid of it to go back to school. First vehicle I had was a 2000 4Runner which was a blast.

Rig pictures attached

I would say I'm not a novice, but definitely not an expert. Had a few mishaps before and still continuing to learn while introducing my wife, family and friends to what Overlanding is.
View attachment 197872
Hello Bruce, welcome to Overland Bound.

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Bruce (@TX_4runnin_murse ), welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups. We have had meet ups in the DFW area so keep and eye out for one hopefully in the near future.
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning.

I am one of the SW Region Member Reps, so if you have any questions let me know.
If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.

mwilson920

US West Region Local Expert Las Vegas

Protector II

Las Vegas, NV
First Name
Michelle
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

Hello,

My name is Eli and I live in Las Vegas. I am currently working on replacing my 2006 D-Max with a re-bodied 2014 JKU for the off road travels.

Welcome!!! If you are interested in getting together with other OB members from around Las Vegas, I have a rally point once or twice a month. We do day trips and overnights. Hope to see you at an event soon!!

Michelle
mwilson920

ripcurl1970

Rank I

Contributor III

Phoenix, Maricopa County, Arizona, United States
First Name
Gina
Last Name
C
Hello Everyone :) My name is Gina. I am new to the community. I live in Phoenix, AZ. Would love to meet up and do some overlanding, exploring, back road, dirt road drives in Arizona and surrounding states!

My truck is a '21 Toyota Tacoma 4x2. I am a little limited - but super excited to get into overlanding.

Last edited: