Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Ride: 2019 Toyota Tundra TRD PRO
Experience: no overlanding XP, however been off-roading my entire life!
Black Pearl is 100% stock atm. All goodies are starting to get ordered!
Welcome to Overland Bound
The Tundra is a great platform to build on. You might try this page for some inspiration;
Full Sized Rigs
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @Wawa Skittletits
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone, Daniel from Fort Hood Texas. I just purchased a 2013 Toyota Tundra and plain on building it into an overland rig. I have good amount of off road and camping experience. Looking to learn from people and meet up with people.
Welcome to Overland Bound Daniel
Second new member with a Tundra this morning its a popular vehicle. Check out this page for some Full Size build help;
Full Sized Rigs
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative is @Prerunner1982

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello,

My name is Eli and I live in Las Vegas. I am currently working on replacing my 2006 D-Max with a re-bodied 2014 JKU for the off road travels.
Welcome to Overland Bound Eli
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions.
For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NV Member Representative; Nevada @HappyOurOverlanding
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Overland Expo West in Flagstaff AZ
About WEST — Overland Expo®
There is an active group in Las Vegas that @mwilson920 is spearheading

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey there! My names is James, I currently live in the PNW. But I'm soon to move to Las Vegas, nevada. I drive a 14 frontier on OME rear leaf pack for 3 inches. And Radflo coilovera up front for 2.5 but I need just alittle more up front lol. Anyway. I love wheeling and camping in my setup. It's amazing. Any questions let me know. Im always willing to help and give advice!
Welcome to Overland Bound James
When you move to Las Vegas you will be in the West Region.
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions.
For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NV Member Representative; Nevada @HappyOurOverlanding
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Overland Expo West in Flagstaff AZ
About WEST — Overland Expo®
There is an active group in Las Vegas;

Reactions: 14Frontierwheeler

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Black hills sd 2007 xterra titan swapped
Welcome to Overland Bound
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Social Media:
RM FB; Facebook Groups
Our Rocky Mountain Regional Director is @Neal A. Tew
The closest Member Representatives to you are @jwalla
Check out the Expo that will be in CO https://www.OverlandExpo.com

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello OB Community! Been a stalker for a while and finally decided to go full send. Im an adventure fly fishing film maker/guide/host by trade. Did my first overlanding expedition in 94 driving and exploring Tierra del Fuego for a month. It's been non stop ever since. Ive been fortunate to drive and explore across Mongolia, NT Australia, South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Namibia, and South America. Greatest memory though is converting a 1996 Ford F250 to run on used vegetable oil and driving with my crew from Portland OR to Peru, the goal was to make it all the way to Ushuaia but we broke down south of Trujillo a few years back and havent been able to complete the expedition. Hoping to change that in the near future. I've got a couple of photos of the F2Veggi below.
If anyone is interested in watching that expedition unfold from the rig build to the adventure through Mexico the full length feature is free to watch on YouTube
The greatest part of overlanding for me is the journey, not the destination as I have experienced so many times by getting to know learn and grow by meeting the local people in the communities.

Currently Im residing in SLC Utah and rollin a 2017 Toyota Tacoma Off Road nick named Ginger that I am in the process of slowly building into my ideal Fly Fishing Overland rig. Spending a lot of time currently overlanding in the Utah West Desert, Western Nevada and the Sawtooths in Idaho.
Ive already gained a lot of information her on OB, such a great resource. Thanks to the peeps who hatched this great site. Looking forward to becoming a part of this great community.
Welcome to Overland Bound Thad
That was some great adventure
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Social Media:
RM FB; Facebook Groups
The closest Member Representatives to you are @A-Aron & @Knitron

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi! We are a little family located in Alberta Canada. My name is Rachel and with my husband Brent and our son Wesley we just started overlanding. We own a 2002 Toyota 4runner and recently started adding our own things to it. We are excited to meet others in our area and continue our outdoor adventures.
Welcome to Overland Bound Rachel and Brent
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Montana Carl
Your Regional Director is @Neal A. Tew for additional help or information.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey, new members here! My wife and I have followed Overland Bound for years now, and are finally joining since we bought our first 4x4 vehicle. We are extremely excited to get to know people who are a part of this community and hopefully learn all about overlanding.

Experience: Novice
Vehicle: Jeep Cherokee, nicknamed Blue Beetle
My name: Corbyn
Wife's name: Christina

My wife and I, along with our two boys, and doggo love the outdoors and are eager to get out and explore!
Welcome to Overland Bound Corbyn and Christina
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Social Media:
RM FB; Facebook Groups
The closest Member Representatives to you are @A-Aron & @Knitron

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi all! I’m Melanie. My travel buddies and I (hubby, little kiddo, and doggo) love making awesome family memories together. We have a 2007 Land Rover LR3 and we’re largely the budget/DIYer types. We live in southwest Washington and love to explore the vast natural beauty of the PNW. We have some camping experience but we’re starting to step up our game with some added gear to take us into colder months and longer trips.
Welcome to Overland Bound Melanie
Your Regional Director is @M Rose for additional help or information.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Hi all! I’m Melanie. My travel buddies and I (hubby, little kiddo, and doggo) love making awesome family memories together. We have a 2007 Land Rover LR3 and we’re largely the budget/DIYer types. We live in southwest Washington and love to explore the vast natural beauty of the PNW. We have some camping experience but we’re starting to step up our game with some added gear to take us into colder months and longer trips.

Hello Melanie, Welcome to Overland Bound.
I am the Northwest Director. @jcgraves3 is your closest member representative.
To help navigate through the forums, here are some links that can be filtered by “Region” prefix. We are in the Overland Bound North America US Northwest Region (US Northwest for short).
Overland Bound Meetups- is where all member generated rally points are posted in forum format for discussion of Rally Point and other types of Meetups. A meetup can be as simple as a group getting together for coffee, a trail ride, or a full in expedition with other Overland Bound Members.
Overland Bound Trip Planning- is a great place to talk about planning a trip wether by your self or as a group.
Overland Bound Routs: Downloadable- is exactly what it sounds like. Search, or share your GPX files here with a description of the route and POIs.
Share your Overland Routes- is similar time the downloadable posted above, but doesn’t require you to share the actual GPX file.
Overland Bound By Region < North America < US Northwest- is where you can find regional members discussing local events, Overland News, and general topics. It’s a great recourse to mete others in the regions.
Member Maps- a great trip planning tool. It can also be used to send out messages to members near your location, or a location you plan to visit.
Rally Point- a tool used to creat Meetups or send out an SOS.
Any questions, don’t hesitate to ask myself or your member representative team. Again welcome and hope to see you on the trails.
Mike Rose
Northwest Director
Overland Bound

Reactions: Kent R

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Hello OB Community! Been a stalker for a while and finally decided to go full send. Im an adventure fly fishing film maker/guide/host by trade. Did my first overlanding expedition in 94 driving and exploring Tierra del Fuego for a month. It's been non stop ever since. Ive been fortunate to drive and explore across Mongolia, NT Australia, South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Namibia, and South America. Greatest memory though is converting a 1996 Ford F250 to run on used vegetable oil and driving with my crew from Portland OR to Peru, the goal was to make it all the way to Ushuaia but we broke down south of Trujillo a few years back and havent been able to complete the expedition. Hoping to change that in the near future. I've got a couple of photos of the F2Veggi below.
If anyone is interested in watching that expedition unfold from the rig build to the adventure through Mexico the full length feature is free to watch on YouTube
The greatest part of overlanding for me is the journey, not the destination as I have experienced so many times by getting to know learn and grow by meeting the local people in the communities.

Currently Im residing in SLC Utah and rollin a 2017 Toyota Tacoma Off Road nick named Ginger that I am in the process of slowly building into my ideal Fly Fishing Overland rig. Spending a lot of time currently overlanding in the Utah West Desert, Western Nevada and the Sawtooths in Idaho.
Ive already gained a lot of information her on OB, such a great resource. Thanks to the peeps who hatched this great site. Looking forward to becoming a part of this great community.
Welcome to the crew! I'll be watching that video! I'm curious what the plan for Ushuaia would be. I'd certainly follow your adventure. OLB has my nose to the grindstone (no complaints) but would like to make a trip like that someday.

Fireskyte

Rank V

Advocate II

San Leandro, CA, USA
First Name
Rochelle
Last Name
Czajka
Member #

Hi! I’m Ro

‘21 Toyota 4R
I’m in San Leandro, Ca
My Experience- 1 day in the mud at OHV park 2 weeks after purchase and 1 week in Baja with Shaffer’s Offroad. Most amazing trip I’m hooked.
I have always had stock vehicles, after a surgery for a blocked carotid artery I decided to change my life. I got a pup named her Coach to get me off the couch, then I traded my 2wd Tacoma for a 4x4 and ordered all kinds of bits and pieces And waited the pandemic lead times to build so I lost 60lbs. The build Completed 1 week before my epic Baja trip where I met several OB members who encouraged me to join ( I was on the fence)so I immediately joined when I returned home. I plan on at least 1 weekend camp/exploration trip per month with the pup, joining meetups and losing more weight!

Attachments

Squidcop

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Weld County, Colorado, United States
First Name
Seth
Last Name
Holliday
Member #

Hey there I’m Seth

I just picked up the keys to a 2021 Ram 2500 75th anniversary Power Wagon. After years of rock crawling Jeep TJs and XJs, I decided to pull the trigger on a full-size rig and try my hand at overlanding. My wife has a 2019 Jeep JL rubicon that we are also in the process of building for overland travel. We are from the Boulder County, Colorado area. When it comes to overland experience I would consider us more on the novice side. We camp very routinely but when it comes to vehicle dependent long distance travel we are open to learning new things. Our goals are to start small and hit all the national parks in the continental US. Looking forward to meeting new people in this community and very excited for the start of new adventures.

Attachments

NailCruisers

Rank I

Member I

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Jennifer
Last Name
Nail
Member #

Hello everyone! Here’s our introduction!
Jennifer and Clint Nail
Rig: 1999 Toyota Landcruiser UZJ100
We also have a Toyota Landcruiser FJ40 we use for hardcore rock crawling.
We are new to overlanding! Just got the 100 a month ago. Working on upgrades and have the first family trip planned for early June!

Attachments

Marla Meckes

Rank III

Member III

Downey, CA
First Name
Marla
Last Name
Meckes
Member #

Hi all! We're another long time stalker/new member couple. I'm Marla and I just got a 2018 4Runner TRD Premium. My hubby is Tim and he has a 2008 Jeep JK. We've been overlanding for many years, but mostly just day trips and short camping trips with our black lab, Mick. We're want to start meeting people in our area and going for longer trips, so here we are.

Attachments