nmproia

Rank I

Contributor II

Atlanta, GA, USA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Proia
Hello all! Just joined the site after seeing the trip packing video on YouTube.

I'm near Atlanta and have a 2009 Land Cruiser. I posses very little overland experience but have a lot of camping/backpacking experience, although it's been a while. Most of it took place during my boy scout years back in the day.

Lots of plans in store for the truck, but it'll come in little pieces here and there. Hope to see some of you out there in the north Georgia mountains!

rhg.jpg

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn

I'm near Atlanta and have a 2009 Land Cruiser. I posses very little overland experience but have a lot of camping/backpacking experience, although it's been a while. Most of it took place during my boy scout years back in the day.

Lots of plans in store for the truck, but it'll come in little pieces here and there. Hope to see some of you out there in the north Georgia mountains!

View attachment 196744
Hello Nick, welcome to Overland Bound.

Reactions: Kent R

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello
I’m Curt I live on the north shore of Lake Superior. My rig is a 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon. I have very little over landing experience but have been back country camping and Boondocking for years. I love to explore and see what’s around the next corner and over that hill.
Hello Curt, welcome to Overland Bound.

Reactions: Kent R and Nova

TinrSteve

Rank I

Contributor III

Loveland, CO, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Willis
Hello Everybody!
I’m strictly a novice wheeler, haven’t even been over-landing yet, and only been on one trail!
My rig is a base model 2013 Tacoma with the smaller 4 cylinder engine.
I live in the Loveland, Ft. Collins Colorado region. (North of Denver)
I have a ground tent for the time being, but would like to upgrade to a truck top tent if this proves to be as fun as I believe it will.
I do plan on getting a small lift, upgrading the suspension and getting the truck regeared.
Best Wishes and Happy Travels!

Attachments

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Everybody!
I’m strictly a novice wheeler, haven’t even been over-landing yet, and only been on one trail!
My rig is a base model 2013 Tacoma with the smaller 4 cylinder engine.
I live in the Loveland, Ft. Collins Colorado region. (North of Denver)
I have a ground tent for the time being, but would like to upgrade to a truck top tent if this proves to be as fun as I believe it will.
I do plan on getting a small lift, upgrading the suspension and getting the truck regeared.
Best Wishes and Happy Travels!
Hello Steve, welcome to Overland Bound.

WallyG

Rank IV

Enthusiast I

Hutto, Williamson County, Texas, United States
First Name
Wally
Last Name
G
Member #

Hello new member here. I have an 05 wrangler sport and 2012 F250. Both with plenty of life left. I'm in the Central Texas area. I also have a place in corpus christi. My experience is novice. If done some NM and CO trips. Looking to find locals to share knowledge and perhaps plan some adventures.

Attachments

Cougar Mountain

Rank II

Enthusiast II

Eugene, OR, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Sierakowski

View attachment 196744
Welcome

Reactions: Kent R and WallyG

JeepinOutdoors

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Alvin, TX, USA
First Name
Don
Last Name
Swinner
Member #

Hello everyone! I am Rob Mackey and I am just now getting started with Overlanding at the ripe age of 49 hahaha. Looking forward to learning all I can!!

Current Vehicle: 2020 Toyota 4Runner all stock (for now)
Overland Experience: Novice
Why Overlanding?: I am an avid Hunter and Fisherman. This is just the next logical step in my outdoor obsession!

JeepinOutdoors

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Alvin, TX, USA
First Name
Don
Last Name
Swinner
Member #

Hello everyone! I am Rob Mackey and I am just now getting started with Overlanding at the ripe age of 49 hahaha. Looking forward to learning all I can!!

I too just joined and 44 years old! Really looking forward to learning, meeting like minded individuals, and enjoying the scenery!

Current Vehicle: 2020 Toyota 4Runner all stock (for now)
Overland Experience: Novice
Why Overlanding?: I am an avid Hunter and Fisherman. This is just the next logical step in my outdoor obsession!

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello new member here. I have an 05 wrangler sport and 2012 F250. Both with plenty of life left. I'm in the Central Texas area. I also have a place in corpus christi. My experience is novice. If done some NM and CO trips. Looking to find locals to share knowledge and perhaps plan some adventures.
Hello Wally, welcome to Overland Bound.

binsulaimi

Rank I

Member I

Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
First Name
Farouq
Last Name
AlSulaimi
Member #

Hello all, I am from the United Arab Emirates and have a 2017 F150 Limited. Currently planning to transform my f150 to an overlanding vehicle since I was intrigued by the experience by a fellow OB member. I am excited to do my first trip in the upcoming 2-4 months. Thank you :)

Attachments

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello all, I am from the United Arab Emirates and have a 2017 F150 Limited. Currently planning to transform my f150 to an overlanding vehicle since I was intrigued by the experience by a fellow OB member. I am excited to do my first trip in the upcoming 2-4 months. Thank you :)
Hello Farouq, welcome to Overland Bound.