Rank 0

Contributor I

San Francisco, CA, USA
First Name
Vladiator
Last Name
V
Hey.
I’m a long time lurker, first time poster.
I have a 2020 Gladiator JTR.
I’m based in the Bay Area.

The garage is filled with parts. Just waiting on back ordered parts from fifteen52 and super pacific before installing suspension and all the other bits.

I spend my free time looking at trail maps, trying to find trails that are lesser traveled.

Attachments

Ubiety

Rank VI

Explorer I

Sammamish, WA, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Ubiety
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ribs
Hi all, I'm glad to have found this group. I'm a ham that likes to explore and drive up mountains with my radio gear in the Pacific Northwest.
Rig: 2011 Toyota 4Runner
Experience: Late-bloomer 4-wheeler, got my first 4wd ten years ago, age 56.
Currently in the process of replacing it with something bigger, Sprinter 4x4 van.

Greetings from Barry
Welcome Barry!

Reactions: Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey.

The garage is filled with parts. Just waiting on back ordered parts from fifteen52 and super pacific before installing suspension and all the other bits.

I spend my free time looking at trail maps, trying to find trails that are lesser traveled.
Welcome to Overland Bound
Could you edit your profile to have a city on it rather than the Bay Area. This helps members get invites out to you.
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions.
For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representative; Bay Area @PapaDave
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
https://www.treadlightly.org/learn/online-courses/
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Overland Expo West in Flagstaff AZ
About WEST — Overland Expo®

Reactions: Vladiator

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
How’s it going guys! New to Overlanding. Just purchased a bed rack system and a rooftop tent for my rig. Anxious to find good trails and camp sites in my area.

Rig: 2021 Colorado ZR2
Experience: Mediocre, have some camping knowledge.
Hello Dalton, welcome to Overland Bound.
For trails I like trailsoffroad.com

Reactions: Kent R

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hey.

Hello Vlad, welcome to Overland Bound.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
How’s it going guys! New to Overlanding. Just purchased a bed rack system and a rooftop tent for my rig. Anxious to find good trails and camp sites in my area.

Rig: 2021 Colorado ZR2
Experience: Mediocre, have some camping knowledge.
Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative is @Prerunner1982. There is a local meet-up in your area Prerunner can advise you of.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly

Last edited:
Reactions: Prerunner1982

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all. I'm Andre' go by Dre
Experienced in camping.
Novice to Overlanding.
2014 Toyota Tundra 4x4
West Texas, Permian Basin
Welcome to Overland Bound Dre
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative is @Prerunner1982

Reactions: Dre0313

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone I’m zack I drive a 04 Nissan Titan and I can’t wait to get out there
Welcome To Overland Bound Zack
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @radwelder

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey all,
Name’s Rob. I’m from southeastern PA and I drive a 16 Wrangler Unlimited Sport. I’m a complete novice to overlanding, but excited to gain knowledge and take the kid out on some adventures.
Welcome to Overland Bound Rob
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @Wawa Skittletits
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova

Wightmn

Rank 0

Contributor I

Kansas
First Name
Ted
Last Name
Wightman
Hello All. My name is Ted. I'm an Eagle Scout that grew up tent camping. Have camped with my Son for the last 11 years on his way to Eagle a year ago. We are moving on to what's next. The Missus loves the woods but doensn't dig sleeping on the ground.
Just bought an Opus OP4 to pull behind our Jeep. Looking forward to new adventures with the whole family.

shaepa

Rank V

Advocate III

Colorado Springs, El Paso County, Colorado, United States
First Name
Shae
Last Name
Anderson
Member #

Hello, I'm Shae!
Longtime YouTube lurker who has finally decided to take the plunge.
I grew up a girl scout and tent camped from my childhood through college. Unfortunately, I got caught up in my career after college and haven't connected with nature much since.
I'm in the Colorado Springs area and I'm new to overlanding, but can't wait to hit the trails this summer!

2019 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello All. My name is Ted. I'm an Eagle Scout that grew up tent camping. Have camped with my Son for the last 11 years on his way to Eagle a year ago. We are moving on to what's next. The Missus loves the woods but doensn't dig sleeping on the ground.
Just bought an Opus OP4 to pull behind our Jeep. Looking forward to new adventures with the whole family.
Hello Ted, welcome to Overland Bound.

Reactions: Wightmn and Kent R

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello, I'm Shae!
I grew up a girl scout and tent camped from my childhood through college. Unfortunately, I got caught up in my career after college and haven't connected with nature much since.
I'm in the Colorado Springs area and I'm new to overlanding, but can't wait to hit the trails this summer!

Hello Shae, welcome to Overland Bound. It is never too late to start.

Reactions: Kent R and shaepa

Lone Wolf Explorer

Rank III

Traveler III

England, United Kingdom
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Mcc
Member #

Hi all, I’m new to this lifestyle so new in fact I’ve not taken a trip yet as I’m waiting for my roof tent to arrive.

I’m based in the U.K. & going to start exploring the place where I live first so I can get a feel for the lifestyle & what I might need etc so I can test my kit out. I’ve done off road driving many times but not for some years so I feel this is the a way to get back out in nature but to a whole new level for a new adventure.

So I have my vehicle, I have my basic kit & I have my sense of adventure & I can’t wait to get out & about!

Best regards

Paul

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello
Hi all, I’m new to this lifestyle so new in fact I’ve not taken a trip yet as I’m waiting for my roof tent to arrive.

I’m based in the U.K. & going to start exploring the place where I live first so I can get a feel for the lifestyle & what I might need etc so I can test my kit out. I’ve done off road driving many times but not for some years so I feel this is the a way to get back out in nature but to a whole new level for a new adventure.

So I have my vehicle, I have my basic kit & I have my sense of adventure & I can’t wait to get out & about!

Best regards

Paul
[/QUOTE
Hello Paul, welcome to Overland Bound.
Hello Paul, welcome to Overland Bound.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Best regards

Paul
Welcome to Overland Bound Paul
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @professorpool
Your Regional Director is @Polaris Overland for additional help or information.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello, I'm Shae!

Welcome to Overland Bound Shae
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
OB Members Colorado
Social Media:
Telegram; OLB - Colorado
RM FB; Facebook Groups
Our Rocky Mountain Regional Director is @Neal A. Tew
The closest Member Representative is @trail_runn4r on the Front Range and @OpenlanderZ on the Western Slope.

Reactions: shaepa

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
On the North Shore of Lake Superior
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Really looking forward to learning and meeting up with some new people.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @toxicity_27

Reactions: toxicity_27