Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Warren (@Dean-o ), welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups. There is a meet up in the SA area this weekend. San Antonio, TX Meet & Greet Eisenhower Park - Overland Bound
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning.

I am one of the SW Region Member Reps so if you have any questions let me know.
If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.

Reactions: Kent R and Dean-o

Lance Ledet

Rank II
Investor

Member I

Raceland, LA, USA
First Name
Lance
Last Name
Ledet
Member #

Hi all,
I'm Lance but my friends call me Ledet. I have done mostly hiking and motorcycle camping in the past with a luv for the outdoors. I am from the south east tip of Louisiana about 60 miles from the Gulf. I just bought a 2021 TRD 4Runner that I had outfitted with a stage 2 Icon suspension, Method wheels -12, and smittybilt RTT. My next purchase will be new bumpers with winch set up. Glad to be on board with a large group of people with the same interest in mind. My plans are to do more overlanding in primitive areas.overlander2.jpg overlander.jpg

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Howdy!
New to overlanding but super excited to get involved with some adventures with my 2 dogs. My wheels are a 2008 Tacoma. Built a bed with drawers in the canopy last summer. Slowly stocking my camping gear and tricking out my stealth camping bedroom as I learn what is relevant and what is not. Located in beautiful British Columbia Canada

Hello , Welcome to Overland Bound.
I am the Northwest Director. @Gabriel Bozeman is your closest member representative.
To help navigate through the forums, here are some links that can be filtered by “Region” prefix. We are in the Overland Bound North America US Northwest Region (US Northwest for short).
Overland Bound Meetups- is where all member generated rally points are posted in forum format for discussion of Rally Point and other types of Meetups. A meetup can be as simple as a group getting together for coffee, a trail ride, or a full in expedition with other Overland Bound Members.
Overland Bound Trip Planning- is a great place to talk about planning a trip wether by your self or as a group.
Overland Bound Routs: Downloadable- is exactly what it sounds like. Search, or share your GPX files here with a description of the route and POIs.
Share your Overland Routes- is similar time the downloadable posted above, but doesn’t require you to share the actual GPX file.
Overland Bound By Region < North America < US Northwest- is where you can find regional members discussing local events, Overland News, and general topics. It’s a great recourse to mete others in the regions.
Member Maps- a great trip planning tool. It can also be used to send out messages to members near your location, or a location you plan to visit.
Rally Point- a tool used to creat Meetups or send out an SOS.
Any questions, don’t hesitate to ask myself or your member representative team. Again welcome and hope to see you on the trails.
Mike Rose
Northwest Director
Overland Bound

Reactions: Kent R

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Hi everyone,
My name is Craig and I am from Anchorage Alaska. Been into overlanding for around 5 years now as a way to get out and explore the state with my family (now 13 and twin 10year olds) started with my personal rig a 2000 landcruiser and now starting up a side gig renting overland vehicles in Alaska as Alaska Overlander with two new 4runners fully kitted out with everything you need and an Valiant expedition trailer. Check us out at www.alaskaoverlander.com

Love this activity and our family has so many memories that we will keep with us.

Level? Constantly learning and exploring.

Looking forward to seeing you on the trail

Hello , Welcome to Overland Bound.
I am the Northwest Director. @Zombie response is your closest member representative.
To help navigate through the forums, here are some links that can be filtered by “Region” prefix. We are in the Overland Bound North America US Northwest Region (US Northwest for short).
Overland Bound Meetups- is where all member generated rally points are posted in forum format for discussion of Rally Point and other types of Meetups. A meetup can be as simple as a group getting together for coffee, a trail ride, or a full in expedition with other Overland Bound Members.
Overland Bound Trip Planning- is a great place to talk about planning a trip wether by your self or as a group.
Overland Bound Routs: Downloadable- is exactly what it sounds like. Search, or share your GPX files here with a description of the route and POIs.
Share your Overland Routes- is similar time the downloadable posted above, but doesn’t require you to share the actual GPX file.
Overland Bound By Region < North America < US Northwest- is where you can find regional members discussing local events, Overland News, and general topics. It’s a great recourse to mete others in the regions.
Member Maps- a great trip planning tool. It can also be used to send out messages to members near your location, or a location you plan to visit.
Rally Point- a tool used to creat Meetups or send out an SOS.
Any questions, don’t hesitate to ask myself or your member representative team. Again welcome and hope to see you on the trails.
Mike Rose
Northwest Director
Overland Bound

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hi!
My name is Kelli and I’m from Central Pennsylvania (between Harrisburg/State College).
I drive a 2014 VW Touareg.
We’re campers and backpackers but brand spanking new to over landing - I hadn’t even heard over that word until 2 weeks ago when we binge watched Lifestyle Overland.
Hello Kelli, welcome to Overland Bound.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hi all,
I'm Lance but my friends call me Ledet. I have done mostly hiking and motorcycle camping in the past with a luv for the outdoors. I am from the south east tip of Louisiana about 60 miles from the Gulf. I just bought a 2021 TRD 4Runner that I had outfitted with a stage 2 Icon suspension, Method wheels -12, and smittybilt RTT. My next purchase will be new bumpers with winch set up. Glad to be on board with a large group of people with the same interest in mind. My plans are to do more overlanding in primitive areas.View attachment 195015 View attachment 195014
Hello Ledet, welcome to Overland Bound, fine choice of color for your 4Runner, mighty fine.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Jason checking in for the first time!

Dallas, Texas

2014 Jeep Wrangler JKUR

View attachment 195037

Experienced: I have owned several jeeps and have done plenty of off-roading, mudding, and rock climbing over the years. Mostly now my current JKUR is my daily driver and so far, not very modified.
Hello Jason, welcome to Overland Bound.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hi Im Wyatt and Im from Southern California from a city called Eastvale next to Corona. My rig is a 2021 Toyota Tundra TRD Sport 4x4 with TRD Skid Plate, Bilstien Shocks, Method 305 wheels with 0 offset wrapped with 35inch Nitto Ridge Grapplers. I have a KB VooDoo Max Modular bed rack with Black Rock Equipment Roof Top Tent, Tred recover boards, Rotopax 5g fuel and 2.5g water mounted with rotopax mounts, Baja Designs Amber rear chase lights and an ARB 6x8 Awning. Will be adding new rockslides and full undercarriage skid plates in time. Rig is new and want to keep it as new as possible for the first year or two:tearsofjoy: Had a older 4runner before but still consider my self beginner in overlanding. Im 45 and seeking adventure in my life right now so hope to meet you guys and explore more!
View attachment 194960
Hello Wyatt, welcome to the OB community.

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Jason (@soccergolf55 ), welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups. There is a meet up in the Dallas area this month. DFW April get together - Overland Bound
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning.

I am one of the SW Region Member Reps so if you have any questions let me know.
If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.

sweetgrass

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Tucson, AZ, USA
First Name
Sonny
Last Name
Rosemond
1) Picture! AE1A4065-75D8-4969-B657-083462E7AF7C.jpeg
2) Location: Santa Fe NM
3) Rig: 2018 Ram Power Wagon
4) Overlanding Experience Background: Exsperienced.

Name is Sonny and I've spent many years Adventure Touring on big BMW GS's, before the term Overlanding ever became mainstream. I also use to throw my camping gear in my truck and head out into the forest way before I starting ADV'ing on bikes. I wanted to build an OL rig with my Chevy 1500, but decided to go with the Power Wagon instead. Had a hard time convincing my wife, but now she is completely on board! Hoping to hook up with some like minded peeps here in the southern rockies.

AndrewD

Rank III

Contributor III

Yorba Linda, Orange County, California, United States
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Dixon
Member #

Hi Everyone, I’m Andrew in Southern California.

I have a 2016 Toyota Tacoma with just a few off-road modifications.

I am relatively new to Overlanding, but have enjoyed the trips I’ve been on recently. I’m fairly experienced in camping and other outdoor adventures, and the vehicle part has been a fun add-on.

Thanks for having me as part of the community!

Attachments

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn

I am relatively new to Overlanding, but have enjoyed the trips I’ve been on recently. I’m fairly experienced in camping and other outdoor adventures, and the vehicle part has been a fun add-on.

Hello Andrew, welcome to Overland Bound.

Reactions: Kent R and AndrewD

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
1) Picture! View attachment 195054

Name is Sonny and I've spent many years Adventure Touring on big BMW GS's, before the term Overlanding ever became mainstream. I also use to throw my camping gear in my truck and head out into the forest way before I starting ADV'ing on bikes. I wanted to build an OL rig with my Chevy 1500, but decided to go with the Power Wagon instead. Had a hard time convincing my wife, but now she is completely on board! Hoping to hook up with some like minded peeps here in the southern rockies.
Hello Sonny, welcome to Overland Bound.

Army446909

Rank I

Contributor III

Savannah, GA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Cormier
Welcome To Overland Bound Jason
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @rrjones2u
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Hey Kent thanks for the info

DMStrength1

Rank V

Explorer I

Athens, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Dale
Last Name
Murray
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM4EDF

Welcome to OB Andrew!

DMStrength1

Rank V

Explorer I

First Name
Dale
Last Name
Murray
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM4EDF
1) Picture! View attachment 195054

Welcome to OB Sonny!

DMStrength1

Rank V

Explorer I

First Name
Dale
Last Name
Murray
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM4EDF
Jason checking in for the first time!

Dallas, Texas

2014 Jeep Wrangler JKUR

View attachment 195037

Experienced: I have owned several jeeps and have done plenty of off-roading, mudding, and rock climbing over the years. Mostly now my current JKUR is my daily driver and so far, not very modified.
Welcome to OB Jason!

DMStrength1

Rank V

Explorer I

First Name
Dale
Last Name
Murray
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM4EDF
Hi all,
I'm Lance but my friends call me Ledet. I have done mostly hiking and motorcycle camping in the past with a luv for the outdoors. I am from the south east tip of Louisiana about 60 miles from the Gulf. I just bought a 2021 TRD 4Runner that I had outfitted with a stage 2 Icon suspension, Method wheels -12, and smittybilt RTT. My next purchase will be new bumpers with winch set up. Glad to be on board with a large group of people with the same interest in mind. My plans are to do more overlanding in primitive areas.View attachment 195015 View attachment 195014
Welcome to OB Lance!