Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
My name is Jorge, I thought I was the only one on long island NY with curiosity of the outdoors. Here's my rig, 2020 Taco Sport on eibach and 33s. I've had the Taco for 8 months now and planning a 9 day trip in May to visit a few national forests.

View attachment 194792
Welcome to Overland Bound Jorge
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @OVRLNDER
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

FlJeep

Rank 0

Contributor I

Palm Harbor, FL, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Stephenson
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4RZN
Hi all. Am a beginner at overlanding, many many years of tent camping and fishing. Always had the itch for Overlanding and scratched it when I purchased my jeep.

Location: West coast of Central Florida - near Tampa & also just north of Ocala N.F.
Rig: 2017 wrangler sport- didnt want any bells and whistles rather learned what I wanted and needed as I went along
Experience: still a beginner; have hit a few trails and getting the bug for it bad... :-)20210415_102423.jpg

Cougar Mountain

Rank II

Enthusiast II

Eugene, OR, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Sierakowski
Welcome to Overland Bound
The Come Along is a nice touch.
Your Regional Director is @M Rose for additional help or information.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Thank you. The come along was my son attempting to move it after it broke down. Now it has had a new Injector Pump, Radiator, New Electric Fans, Brake Booster and Master. There are a few smaller things that I am doing. Money is tight like for most people. Tires is my next challenge. Not sure it's safe to go to the store not to mention out on the trail. Have a great week. Hope y'all can get out this weekend. Looks Beautiful in the Northwest.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi all. Am a beginner at overlanding, many many years of tent camping and fishing. Always had the itch for Overlanding and scratched it when I purchased my jeep.

Location: West coast of Central Florida - near Tampa & also just north of Ocala N.F.
Rig: 2017 wrangler sport- didnt want any bells and whistles rather learned what I wanted and needed as I went along
Experience: still a beginner; have hit a few trails and getting the bug for it bad... :-)View attachment 194896
Welcome To Overland Bound
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @radwelder

Reactions: FlJeep

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn

Experience: still a beginner; have hit a few trails and getting the bug for it bad... :-)View attachment 194896
Hello Steve, welcome to Overland Bound where the itch can be scratched.

Reactions: Kent R and FlJeep

Alaska Overlander

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Anchorage, AK, USA
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Pester
Member #

Hi everyone,
My name is Craig and I am from Anchorage Alaska. Been into overlanding for around 5 years now as a way to get out and explore the state with my family (now 13 and twin 10year olds) started with my personal rig a 2000 landcruiser and now starting up a side gig renting overland vehicles in Alaska as Alaska Overlander with two new 4runners fully kitted out with everything you need and an Valiant expedition trailer. Check us out at www.alaskaoverlander.com

Love this activity and our family has so many memories that we will keep with us.

Level? Constantly learning and exploring.

Looking forward to seeing you on the trail

Attachments

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hi everyone,
My name is Craig and I am from Anchorage Alaska. Been into overlanding for around 5 years now as a way to get out and explore the state with my family (now 13 and twin 10year olds) started with my personal rig a 2000 landcruiser and now starting up a side gig renting overland vehicles in Alaska as Alaska Overlander with two new 4runners fully kitted out with everything you need and an Valiant expedition trailer. Check us out at www.alaskaoverlander.com

Love this activity and our family has so many memories that we will keep with us.

Level? Constantly learning and exploring.

Looking forward to seeing you on the trail
Hello Craig, welcome to Overland Bound.

Contributor I

Utah, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Jackman
Hello Everyone. I'm Ryan. My wife and I recently purchased a GX470 to dip our toes into overloading. We are just getting started. We both like photography and video production on a hobby level and look forward to combining these hobbies with overloading in the great outdoors. We are in the northern Utah area near Salt Lake City.

LLJ_1699.jpg
The GX. Still stock for now...

We also have a Ford Bronco on order and are excited for that to come.

Alaska Overlander

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Anchorage, AK, USA
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Pester
Member #

Hello Everyone. I'm Ryan. My wife and I recently purchased a GX470 to dip our toes into overloading. We are just getting started. We both like photography and video production on a hobby level and look forward to combining these hobbies with overloading in the great outdoors. We are in the northern Utah area near Salt Lake City.

View attachment 194920

Welcome to the group

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn

View attachment 194920

Hello Ryan, welcome to Overland Bound.

Reactions: Kent R

Contributor I

Hockley, Texas
First Name
Harold
Last Name
Porter
Hey Harold & Katrina! Nice setup. Glad to see more local folks joining. Will be great to meet up some time and talk shop.
Thanks Kent. We are actually in the Hockley area. Definitely close enough to meet up sometime.
Hey Harold & Katrina! Nice setup. Glad to see more local folks joining. Will be great to meet up some time and talk shop.
Thanks Kent. We are actually in the Hockley area, so definately close enough to meet up sometime.

JoseArroyo

Rank III

Contributor III

Huntington Beach, CA, USA
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Arroyo
Member #

Hello Everyone,
Name is Jose.
I live in HB, Orange County, California.
I've been an avid camper and backpacker for more than 10 years now,. I used to off road a lot in Baja, so when I found overlanding was the combination of 2 of my favorite things I had to get into it! Recently got a Tacoma and decided to get back into off-roading, Since I don't know many people that like doing this, here I am, and exited to be part of the group and go on some adventures.

Anza apr 2021.JPG

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hey all,
Name is Jason
I’m in SE GA
Currently drive a ‘19 Compass Alttitude 2WD so haven’t done much, if any exploring with it. planning to get into a ‘21/‘22 Chevy Silverado 6.2L Trail Boss in the next 6 months or so.
View attachment 194936
Hello Jason, welcome to Overland Bound.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Everyone,
Name is Jose.
I live in HB, Orange County, California.
I've been an avid camper and backpacker for more than 10 years now,. I used to off road a lot in Baja, so when I found overlanding was the combination of 2 of my favorite things I had to get into it! Recently got a Tacoma and decided to get back into off-roading, Since I don't know many people that like doing this, here I am, and exited to be part of the group and go on some adventures.

View attachment 194938
Hello Jose, welcome to Overland Bound.

Dean-o

Rank II

Contributor III

San Antonio, TX, USA
First Name
Warren
Last Name
Dean
Member #

Hello everyone,

Warren here, most just call me “Dean-o”
Just getting started in overlanding adventures, many many years of camping in the military and my life before that. Life got busy and have not been out exploring in several years. Earlier this year, did a quick trip to south Texas with a good friend and realized how much I missed it. Now I want to get back into exploration and camping, overlanding is the next best thing! Location: Central Texas -Alamo area. Rig: 2020 Toyota Tundra Platinum
Experience: just a beginner

Attachments

TacoK9

Rank I

Contributor III

Salmon Arm, BC, Canada
First Name
Joan
Last Name
Klucha
Howdy!
New to overlanding but super excited to get involved with some adventures with my 2 dogs. My wheels are a 2008 Tacoma. Built a bed with drawers in the canopy last summer. Slowly stocking my camping gear and tricking out my stealth camping bedroom as I learn what is relevant and what is not. Located in beautiful British Columbia Canada

Attachments

DMStrength1

Rank V

Explorer I

Athens, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Dale
Last Name
Murray
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM4EDF
Hello everyone,

Just getting started in overlanding adventures, many many years of camping in the military and my life before that. Life got busy and have not been out exploring in several years. Earlier this year, did a quick trip to south Texas with a good friend and realized how much I missed it. Now I want to get back into exploration and camping, overlanding is the next best thing! Location: Central Texas -Alamo area. Rig: 2020 Toyota Tundra Platinum
Welcome to OB my friend!

DMStrength1

Rank V

Explorer I

Athens, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Dale
Last Name
Murray
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM4EDF
Howdy!
New to overlanding but super excited to get involved with some adventures with my 2 dogs. My wheels are a 2008 Tacoma. Built a bed with drawers in the canopy last summer. Slowly stocking my camping gear and tricking out my stealth camping bedroom as I learn what is relevant and what is not. Located in beautiful British Columbia Canada

Welcome to OB my friend!

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello everyone,

Hello Dean-o, welcome to Overland Bound.