Walt_Felix

Rank I

Enthusiast I

East Hartland, CT
First Name
Walter
Last Name
Felix
Hi Folks, just registered for the site today. Located in Hartland, CT, just to the left of the notch on the northern border with MA. Looking to learn about the Overland hobby and meet some folks. I'm an advanced amateur photographer interested in some beginner, tent camping, excursions here in the northeast to start off.

Have a 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, mostly stock at this point. But I do like to venture off the beaten path without really abusing it (still my daily driver).

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Good evening, new to this forum, but not new to forums in general, running a 2016 Wrangler with a custom made camping trailer with a RTT, love dispersed camping and off road travel.
Hello Gregory
Welcome to the OB community
I would like to see a pic of your trailer and hear about how you built it as I am starting to plan one of my own.

Reactions: Kent R

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Overland bound community.... My name is Harold and my wife is Katrina.
We are in Texas near Houston. Our rig is a 2015 Jeep Wrangler JKU and the trailer is a modified 2014 Okie Trailer
We are fairly new to overlanding. Love to camp and love off road travels, so figure its a good mix to get started.

We View attachment 194638
Hello Harold
Welcome to the OB community, love the pic, thanks.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hi Folks, just registered for the site today. Located in Hartland, CT, just to the left of the notch on the northern border with MA. Looking to learn about the Overland hobby and meet some folks. I'm an advanced amateur photographer interested in some beginner, tent camping, excursions here in the northeast to start off.

Have a 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, mostly stock at this point. But I do like to venture off the beaten path without really abusing it (still my daily driver).
Hello Walter, welcome to the OB community.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hi all,
Tim & Suz here from Saskatoon Canada! Glad to be a part of this community. We’ve been “overlanding” for two year but have been avid outdoors people forever... We love the life, the freedom and the new friendships that are forged from meeting like minded people.
We’re currently working on our rig, I don’t think this will ever stop!!! But so much fun.
Our platform is a Gen 5 4Runner currently in mod mode. Just waiting for the suspension and rear bumper to show up. I’m sooooo impatient...
So far we’ve put on a full roof rack, front winch bumper and winch, also rock sliders. Over the last few weeks we’ve built and installed a drawer system and fridge slide.
Looking forward to the Can/US boarder opening again. We hand to cancel our trip last year down to Utah and Arizona due to the “Vid”.
Hello Tim and Suz, welcome to the OB community.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hi I am Ray. I am a new member. I just found out about overlanding and would like to get into it. I am in Brooklyn ny. I own a stock 2011 Jeep liberty.Can this be used for overlanding? Thanks
Hello Ray, welcome to the OB community, your vehicle is more than capable of overlanding, besides it is all about the journey and getting out there not what you drive.

JStowe2

Rank V

Enthusiast I

Keller, Texas, United States
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Stowe
Member #

Hello ya'll! Glad to be a part of this group. I'm located in Central Texas outside San Antonio, TX. I have a 2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave currently still stock wheels and suspension. I'm brand new to Overlanding but excited for my trip this year to Big Bend National Park. 3 year goal is to visit the Mojave Trails and 5 year goal is to tackle the Rubicon Trail. Very excited for the future.

View attachment 194228View attachment 194228View attachment 194230View attachment 194231
Always good to see another Texan in the overland community. I’m in the DFW area so I thought I would say hello and welcome!

DieselDave1064

Rank II

Member I

Richmond, Chesterfield County, Virginia, United States
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Evans
Member #

Service Branch
Marine Corps Retired
Hello Everyone!

Rig: Still looking
Experience: Camping, hiking, military

Why am I here? I want to get out and see the world beyond staring at a computer screen. I’d like to start having some memorable adventures with my wife and kids and feel that overlanding may be just the thing.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Everyone!

Why am I here? I want to get out and see the world beyond staring at a computer screen. I’d like to start having some memorable adventures with my wife and kids and feel that overlanding may be just the thing.
Hello Dave, welcome to the OB community, this is a great way to get out and enjoy. Thanks for your service.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @JRElaxED & @Zombie
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Reactions: DieselDave1064

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello Everyone,
Great to be here. Looking forward to learning from and interacting with you all.

Name-Toby
Rig-2013 Lexus GX460 (VADER)
Location-Southern California
Level-Advanced Novice
Welcome to Overland Bound
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information.
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Dominic OB0158 (Inland Empire)
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Overland Expo West
About WEST — Overland Expo®

Reactions: TacoWheeler

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Good evening, new to this forum, but not new to forums in general, running a 2016 Wrangler with a custom made camping trailer with a RTT, love dispersed camping and off road travel.
Welcome To Overland Bound
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @rrjones2u

Reactions: TacoWheeler