Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello ya'll! Glad to be a part of this group. I'm located in Central Texas outside San Antonio, TX. I have a 2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave currently still stock wheels and suspension. I'm brand new to Overlanding but excited for my trip this year to Big Bend National Park. 3 year goal is to visit the Mojave Trails and 5 year goal is to tackle the Rubicon Trail. Very excited for the future.

View attachment 194228View attachment 194228View attachment 194230View attachment 194231
Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative is @Prerunner1982
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Reactions: DaleRF and JDCarguy

JDCarguy

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

Sheridan wyoming
First Name
Dylan
Last Name
Cattaneo
Member #

Hello from the Big Horn Mountains! My name is Dylan and I am based out of the Wyoming area. I've been camping since high school, always a great weekend, and figured overlanding was the next step.

My family and I finally found a vehicle to fit the bill. This is my 2004 ram 2500 cummins. She has way to many mods to mention here (I'll start a thread if that's the sort of thing we like) and we're excited to start asking some longer trips! Thanks for having me!

Attachments

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi All.

AGTrail4R here- (AG = Army Green)
Current Vehicle: 2021 4Runner Trail
Previous Vehicle: 2009 4Runner Sport
Overland Experience: Novice

After a mishap of totaling my previous 4Runner a few months ago I’ve recently bought my new rig and have started adding some new gear & upgrades in anticipation for lots of summer camping & extended trips.

I joined the forums looking for good trails/camping spots for a family of 3 with 2 dogs in and around the Pac NW.

Recent additions-
Ironman Cell Foam Pro 3” lift
BFG KO2’s 275/70
iKamper 2.0
Bunch of Baja Designs lighting

On Order-
C4 LoPro front bumper
CBI Sliders

Looking forward to all the valuable info this community has to offer!
Welcome to Overland Bound
Your Regional Director is @ for additional help or information.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Reactions: JDCarguy

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello from the Big Horn Mountains! My name is Dylan and I am based out of the Wyoming area. I've been camping since high school, always a great weekend, and figured overlanding was the next step.

My family and I finally found a vehicle to fit the bill. This is my 2004 ram 2500 cummins. She has way to many mods to mention here (I'll start a thread if that's the sort of thing we like) and we're excited to start asking some longer trips! Thanks for having me!
Welcome to Overland Bound Dylan
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Our Rocky Mountain Regional Director is @Neal A. Tew
The closest Member Representatives to you are @WyOverland
Here is a link you might like;
Full Sized Rigs

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello my name is James I’m in north central Oklahoma my new rig is a 2015 Jeep Cherokee limited AD1 4x4 as far as overland experience I didn’t know it as a thing until recently however I’ve grown up camping off the grid and backpacking/hiking and most of all I’m very honored be be here. P.s. appearance of my keep is changing this next week and will update as I’m putting lift and new wheels and tires
Welcome to Overland Bound James
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative is @Prerunner1982 @Iwata77

Reactions: Iwata77

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi. Barrett family here.
we’re in Chelsea Quebec, currently driving a 2020 chev Colorado ZR2. last vehicle was a 2000 tundra. New to the RTT world, but remote vehicle overland travel and camping was my life growing up in Labrador Canada. Built my overland trailer myself over the covid winter. Happy to be here! And thanks for having us.
Welcome to Overland Bound Barrett Family
Can you add Canada to your profile so you will receive local information.
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @ryancarman
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn

Hello Dylan, welcome to the OB community, that looks like a most capable truck.

Reactions: Kent R and JDCarguy

DaleRF

Rank VII
Investor

Pioneer II

Sierra Vista Southeast, AZ, USA
First Name
DALE
Last Name
FOLLETTE
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7JDA
Service Branch
US Army CWO (Ret)

Nice Rig!

Reactions: Kent R and JDCarguy

JDCarguy

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

Sheridan wyoming
First Name
Dylan
Last Name
Cattaneo
Member #

Hello Dylan, welcome to the OB community, that looks like a most capable truck.
Thank you! As always it's a work in progress :)

Reactions: Kent R and DaleRF

JDCarguy

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

Sheridan wyoming
First Name
Dylan
Last Name
Cattaneo
Member #

Nice Rig!
Thank ya!!

Reactions: Kent R and DaleRF

pmurphy16

Rank IV

Enthusiast I

Redlands, CA, USA
First Name
paul
Last Name
murphy
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6MRO
Service Branch
US Navy
Paul Murphy. Live in Redlands, CA New to overlanding but wife and I have been avid outdoorsman for 27 years camping,hiking,backpacking, fishing,shooting and off road. Just bought a new OffGrid trailer Expedition 2.0 but it won't be here till August. Looking forward to some greta adventures

DaleRF

Rank VII
Investor

Pioneer II

First Name
DALE
Last Name
FOLLETTE
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7JDA
Service Branch
US Army CWO (Ret)
Paul Murphy. Live in Redlands, CA New to overlanding but wife and I have been avid outdoorsman for 27 years camping,hiking,backpacking, fishing,shooting and off road. Just bought a new OffGrid trailer Expedition 2.0 but it won't be here till August. Looking forward to some greta adventures
Awesome!
Welcome Aboard!

Reactions: Kent R

DaleRF

Rank VII
Investor

Pioneer II

First Name
DALE
Last Name
FOLLETTE
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7JDA
Service Branch
US Army CWO (Ret)
Reactions: Kent R

TravisC

Rank I

Contributor I

Huntington Beach California
First Name
Travis
Last Name
Clinton
Member #

hey everybody!!! new to overland bound and a novice in regards to overlanding. my rig is a 2013 Toyota Tundra limited 4wd. not much has been done to it yet. its leveled with 35" ko2's. I only have trd off road suspension right now. I'm waiting to upgrade suspension until its deemed needed. Have the warn zeon platinum 12-s winch ordered and going to be doing the hidden mount behind the bumper. I installed full skid plates from RCI. Im trying to decide if I want to do the arb compressor or power tank. I built an off road trailer with an extendable rack with gas struts for my rooftop tent. Im about to build/install a 12v system for the trailer in the near future as well. I, along with my wife and son, are really excited to get more into overlanding, camping, hiking, fishing, and just spending time outdoors in general as a family. we live in Huntington Beach California and look forward to finding places to explore along the west coast

DaleRF

Rank VII
Investor

Pioneer II

First Name
DALE
Last Name
FOLLETTE
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7JDA
Service Branch
US Army CWO (Ret)
hey everybody!!! new to overland bound and a novice in regards to overlanding. my rig is a 2013 Toyota Tundra limited 4wd. not much has been done to it yet. its leveled with 35" ko2's. I only have trd off road suspension right now. I'm waiting to upgrade suspension until its deemed needed. Have the warn zeon platinum 12-s winch ordered and going to be doing the hidden mount behind the bumper. I installed full skid plates from RCI. Im trying to decide if I want to do the arb compressor or power tank. I built an off road trailer with an extendable rack with gas struts for my rooftop tent. Im about to build/install a 12v system for the trailer in the near future as well. I, along with my wife and son, are really excited to get more into overlanding, camping, hiking, fishing, and just spending time outdoors in general as a family. we live in Huntington Beach California and look forward to finding places to explore along the west coast
Sounds awesome! You're going to have a great time searching for adventure. Enjoy every minute!
Welcome aboard!

Reactions: Kent R and TravisC

Raven1Actual

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Phoenix, Arizona, United States
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Pierce
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Coming soon!
Hello all!

I have an 06 4Runner. OEM as of now. However, I have a lot of plans for it over the next few years. I am avid outdoorsmen! I grew up hunting and fishing where we just drove. I didn't know it was called "Overland" until I was an adult. Soooo basically that mean I've stayed at a Holiday Inn once. haha... Seriously I am here to learn as much as I can. I know enough to get me back home.

DaleRF

Rank VII
Investor

Pioneer II

First Name
DALE
Last Name
FOLLETTE
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7JDA
Service Branch
US Army CWO (Ret)
Hello all!

I have an 06 4Runner. OEM as of now. However, I have a lot of plans for it over the next few years. I am avid outdoorsmen! I grew up hunting and fishing where we just drove. I didn't know it was called "Overland" until I was an adult. Soooo basically that mean I've stayed at a Holiday Inn once. haha... Seriously I am here to learn as much as I can. I know enough to get me back home.
Howdy!