• HTML tutorial

Enthusiast III

Charleston, Illinois, United States
First Name
Zachary
Last Name
P
Member #

Hello my name is John I live in the So Cal area I drive a 2016 tacoma and am very much a beginner to overlanding. I look forward to learning more and doing more with overlanding
Hello John! You're in the right place for knowledge and experience! From the thousands of forums to the crazy awesome amount of regional events, this community is second to NONE. Welcome and see you out there!

Reactions: Kent R

Enthusiast III

First Name
Zachary
Last Name
P
Member #

Hi all, I'm Joe! New to the forum, and novice overlander but have loved every second of being out there in my rig so far and can't wait to continue my build. Driving a Tacoma TRD Off Road, current resident of GA after a recent move from Carolina so I've been loving everything the Blue Ridges have to offer. Excited to be a part of the community!
Welcome to the OB Community Joe! I travel through your are regularly! Hope to see you out there brother!

Enthusiast III

First Name
Zachary
Last Name
P
Member #

My name is Oliver Klink. I am based in the San Francisco Bay Area.
My overland rig (called Adrift) is built on a Ford F550, 2016 .
I am preparing for a trip that will take me to Labrador and Newfoundland. Waiting patiently for the Canadian border to reopenView attachment 193850

Looking forward to meeting you on a trail!

View attachment 193850
Love your rig! See you out there!

Enthusiast III

First Name
Zachary
Last Name
P
Member #

Hello all!

We are Dan and Angie from the beautiful Sonoran Desert in Arizona, USA. We have a 2020 Jeep JLU we dubbed Bitchin Betty. We are excited to start adventuring into the wild blue yonder! We are preparing for our first trip in July to explore Northern Arizona and Utah.
.View attachment 193375
Love it! Welcome! See you out there :)

Labrador-frog

Rank II

Contributor III

Chelsea
First Name
Ck
Last Name
Barrett
Member #

Hi. Barrett family here.
we’re in Chelsea Quebec, currently driving a 2020 chev Colorado ZR2. last vehicle was a 2000 tundra. New to the RTT world, but remote vehicle overland travel and camping was my life growing up in Labrador Canada. Built my overland trailer myself over the covid winter. Happy to be here! And thanks for having us.

Reba.nohawk

Rank III

Contributor III

Ponca City, Oklahoma 74601
First Name
James
Last Name
Barnett
Member #

Hello my name is James I’m in north central Oklahoma my new rig is a 2015 Jeep Cherokee limited AD1 4x4 as far as overland experience I didn’t know it as a thing until recently however I’ve grown up camping off the grid and backpacking/hiking and most of all I’m very honored be be here. P.s. appearance of my keep is changing this next week and will update as I’m putting lift and new wheels and tires

Attachments

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hi. Barrett family here.
we’re in Chelsea Quebec, currently driving a 2020 chev Colorado ZR2. last vehicle was a 2000 tundra. New to the RTT world, but remote vehicle overland travel and camping was my life growing up in Labrador Canada. Built my overland trailer myself over the covid winter. Happy to be here! And thanks for having us.
Hello Barrett family, welcome to the OB community.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello my name is James I’m in north central Oklahoma my new rig is a 2015 Jeep Cherokee limited AD1 4x4 as far as overland experience I didn’t know it as a thing until recently however I’ve grown up camping off the grid and backpacking/hiking and most of all I’m very honored be be here. P.s. appearance of my keep is changing this next week and will update as I’m putting lift and new wheels and tires
Hello James, welcome to the OB community, we are happy you are here.

AGTrail4R

Rank II

Contributor III

Portland, OR
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Chapman
Member #

Hi All.

AGTrail4R here- (AG = Army Green)
Current Vehicle: 2021 4Runner Trail
Previous Vehicle: 2009 4Runner Sport
Overland Experience: Novice

After a mishap of totaling my previous 4Runner a few months ago I’ve recently bought my new rig and have started adding some new gear & upgrades in anticipation for lots of summer camping & extended trips.

I joined the forums looking for good trails/camping spots for a family of 3 with 2 dogs in and around the Pac NW.

Recent additions-
Ironman Cell Foam Pro 3” lift
BFG KO2’s 275/70
iKamper 2.0
Bunch of Baja Designs lighting

On Order-
C4 LoPro front bumper
CBI Sliders

Looking forward to all the valuable info this community has to offer!

rnoriega2

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler III

Schertz, TX, USA
First Name
Ricky
Last Name
Noriega
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
TXMojave
Hello ya'll! Glad to be a part of this group. I'm located in Central Texas outside San Antonio, TX. I have a 2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave currently still stock wheels and suspension. I'm brand new to Overlanding but excited for my trip this year to Big Bend National Park. 3 year goal is to visit the Mojave Trails and 5 year goal is to tackle the Rubicon Trail. Very excited for the future.

IMG_5355.jpgIMG_5355.jpgIMG_6324.jpgIMG_6644.jpg

DaleRF

Rank VII
Investor

Pioneer II

Sierra Vista Southeast, AZ, USA
First Name
DALE
Last Name
FOLLETTE
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7JDA
Service Branch
US Army CWO (Ret)
Hello ya'll! Glad to be a part of this group. I'm located in Central Texas outside San Antonio, TX. I have a 2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave currently still stock wheels and suspension. I'm brand new to Overlanding but excited for my trip this year to Big Bend National Park. 3 year goal is to visit the Mojave Trails and 5 year goal is to tackle the Rubicon Trail. Very excited for the future.

View attachment 194228View attachment 194228View attachment 194230View attachment 194231
Great Looking Mojave!
Very Nice!

View attachment 194228View attachment 194228View attachment 194230View attachment 194231
Great Looking Mojave Gladiator!
Very Nice!
Welcome to OB!!

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hi All.

After a mishap of totaling my previous 4Runner a few months ago I’ve recently bought my new rig and have started adding some new gear & upgrades in anticipation for lots of summer camping & extended trips.

I joined the forums looking for good trails/camping spots for a family of 3 with 2 dogs in and around the Pac NW.

Recent additions-
BFG KO2’s 275/70
iKamper 2.0

On Order-
C4 LoPro front bumper
CBI Sliders

Hello Aaron, welcome to the OB community, try trailsoffroad.com for local trails.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn

Hello Ricky, Welcome to the OB community, nice ride, even stock that is a most capable vehicle.

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

Hi. Barrett family here.

Welcome to the madness! Would love to both see and hear more about your self-made trailer, and hear about Labrador.

I keep flirting with the idea of heading back up to Cape Breton NS from here in Maine, ferry over to Port aux Basques NL to explore, then over to Blanc Sablon LA to explore a bit more.

Poke around; lots to see here for different forums and threads on everything from trailers to photography to comms, and more.

Reactions: Kent R and DaleRF

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Hi All.

Recent additions-
BFG KO2’s 275/70
iKamper 2.0

On Order-
C4 LoPro front bumper
CBI Sliders

Hello , Welcome to Overland Bound.
I am the Northwest Director. @jcgraves3 is your closest member representative.
To help navigate through the forums, here are some links that can be filtered by “Region” prefix. We are in the Overland Bound North America US Northwest Region (US Northwest for short).
Overland Bound Meetups- is where all member generated rally points are posted in forum format for discussion of Rally Point and other types of Meetups. A meetup can be as simple as a group getting together for coffee, a trail ride, or a full in expedition with other Overland Bound Members.
Overland Bound Trip Planning- is a great place to talk about planning a trip wether by your self or as a group.
Overland Bound Routs: Downloadable- is exactly what it sounds like. Search, or share your GPX files here with a description of the route and POIs.
Share your Overland Routes- is similar time the downloadable posted above, but doesn’t require you to share the actual GPX file.
Overland Bound By Region < North America < US Northwest- is where you can find regional members discussing local events, Overland News, and general topics. It’s a great recourse to mete others in the regions.
Member Maps- a great trip planning tool. It can also be used to send out messages to members near your location, or a location you plan to visit.
Rally Point- a tool used to creat Meetups or send out an SOS.
Any questions, don’t hesitate to ask myself or your member representative team. Again welcome and hope to see you on the trails.
Mike Rose
Northwest Director
Overland Bound