Rank I

Traveler I

Albuquerque, Bernalillo County, New Mexico, United States
First Name
Ernest
Last Name
Sandoval III
Member #

Evening all! Glad to finally be part of the community.

Rig: 2020 Ram Rebel
Experience: Novice

Excited to continue to explore the west, specifically northern NM, AZ, Utah and Colorado - all of which are roughly within striking distance.
Let’s go out some time and have some fun! I’m in Albuquerque as well. 2002 xterra. Need some friends in this community.

Irish77

Rank III

Enthusiast I

Jacksboro, Jack County, Texas, United States
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Kelley
Member #

Hi all!! My name is Matt, I live in North Texas with my wife Beth and my three children. We are a outdoor family. Over-landing, hunting , fishing and just plan exploring. My rig is a 2002 Jeep TJ and we also have a 2021 Ram 2500 that will be getting a setup for over-landing as well. I also own a couple dual sport bikes

Attachments

T. Stanley

Rocky Mountain Region Member Rep Kansas
Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Hello folks, glad to be here. Novice and looking for all kinds of information to soak up.
Ram Rebel 2017
Seattle, WA
Welcome to the OB crew, to get started on your overlanding journey, head over to the Boot Camp threads here in the forums, there is a lot of useful information on almost every aspect of overlanding, be sure to ask questions, our experienced overlanders here are happy to answer questions and offer you advice. Be sure to check out the vehicle build threads, there you can find lots of ideas to incorporate into your own build.

Reactions: Shahn and Kent R

T. Stanley

Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Hello everyone!

Rig: 1995 Toyota 4Runner
Welcome to the OB crew, to get started on your overlanding journey, head over to the Boot Camp threads here in the forums, there is a lot of useful information on almost every aspect of overlanding, be sure to ask questions, our experienced overlanders here are happy to answer questions and offer you advice. Be sure to check out the vehicle build threads, there you can find lots of ideas to incorporate into your own build.

Reactions: Freeto16 and Kent R

T. Stanley

Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Excited to continue to explore the west, specifically northern NM, AZ, Utah and Colorado - all of which are roughly within striking distance.

Reactions: Kent R

T. Stanley

Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Hi all!! My name is Matt, I live in North Texas with my wife Beth and my three children. We are a outdoor family. Over-landing, hunting , fishing and just plan exploring. My rig is a 2002 Jeep TJ and we also have a 2021 Ram 2500 that will be getting a setup for over-landing as well. I also own a couple dual sport bikes
Welcome to the OB crew, the forums are full of information to help advance your overlanding journey, check them out

T. Stanley

Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

New to the community. Anxious to get connected and head out on some adventures!

elanlb

Rank II

Contributor III

Oakland, CA, USA
First Name
Elan
Last Name
Bustos
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K7HGR
Hey Elan

Glad to hear that you and your dad are making some great memories! I am the Bay Area member rep and I can help connect you to meet ups that are happening near you. In Pleasanton CA there is a meet up on the second Sunday’s of the month and it has a great regular turn out and active. The Tri-Valley (Pleasanton) group has 2021 all planned out and you can see the plan on the second post under our thread.

Our next meet up will be April 11th, 1-3pm. Below is a link to the meet up page and thread with information.

This is the regular meet up info

US West - Tri-Valley Monthly Meet Up- Pleasanton CA
Thanks Dave. Unlikely that we can come to this one because we have commitments on Sundays, but I will bring it up because I'd love to go. I see the thread you linked has information about an event earlier in March, but I don't see anything else. Does the Tri-Valley crew have events planned somewhere else, or is there just nothing right now?

Reactions: PapaDave and Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New to the community. Anxious to get connected and head out on some adventures!
Welcome to Overland Bound
Your Regional Director is @M Rose for additional help or information.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to Overland Bound Matt
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative is @Prerunner1982

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Welcome to Overland Bound Nick
I look forward to seeing your state from an off road perspective. I will be passing through NM in July, heading up the Continental Divide.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Our Regional Director in CO is @Neal A. Tew and the CO Member Reps are @trail_runn4r on the Front Range and @OpenlanderZ on the Western Slope.

Reactions: Nick Malette

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone!

Rig: 1995 Toyota 4Runner
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information.
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Barclay (LA) @FrankRoams (OC/SD) @Dominic OB0158 (Inland Empire)
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Reactions: Freeto16

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello folks, glad to be here. Novice and looking for all kinds of information to soak up.
Ram Rebel 2017
Seattle, WA
Your Regional Director is @M Rose for additional help or information.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Reactions: Shahn

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi Everyone - just joined the forum this morning. Bought my GX last week.

Lancaster, PA
2010 Lexus GX460 Stock with 2.5" Level Kit and 31" tires
Novice - just starting, want to learn.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @Wawa Skittletits
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Howdy Yall! Thanks for having me. I look forward to many Adventures!
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
There is a meet-up in your area that @Prerunner1982 can get you information about.