Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Hello! We are Brian & Anna Maria, and with our Jeeping dog, Moose, look forward to meeting fellow OB members!

1). Picture: attached
2). Location: North Las Vegas, NV
3). Rig: 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon aka Black Betty
4). Experience: Plenty of camping experience obtained with raising four children which translated over to new experiences in overlanding since purchasing Black Betty in June 2019 and building her up to the rig she is today!

Our IG is BlackBettyRubicon for more pics.
Welcome to the OB crew

BlackBettyRubicon

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Las Vegas, Clark County, Nevada, United States
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Rogalski
Member #

Hello! We are Brian & Anna Maria, and with our Jeeping dog, Moose, look forward to meeting fellow OB members!

1). Picture: attached
2). Location: North Las Vegas, NV
3). Rig: 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon aka Black Betty
4). Experience: Plenty of camping experience obtained with raising four children which translated over to new experiences in overlanding since purchasing Black Betty in June 2019 and building her up to the rig she is today!

Our IG is BlackBettyRubicon for more pics.
Welcome to the OB crew
Thanks and welcome to you, too!

Reactions: Kent R

elanlb

Rank II

Contributor III

Oakland, CA, USA
First Name
Elan
Last Name
Bustos
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K7HGR
The second post if you scroll down has the entire 2021 year. The Sunday meet up event is a place holder for the second Sunday of each month
Ok now I see it. The original date on the post threw me off. Thanks! School and work are keeping us busy but hopefully we find some time in the summer.

Reactions: Kent R and PapaDave

jwright

Rank VI

Steward I

Lancaster, PA, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Wright
Member #

Ohio-County - I just signed up too. My member number is now updated. did you link your new membership to your online login? I needed to do this and then all was good.

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Chris (@DropForgedSurvival ), welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

I believe the closest meet up to you is up in Round Rock, just outside of Austin but check the meet ups link that Kent provided.

I am one of the SW Region Member Reps so if you have any questions let me know.

Prerunner1982

Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Nick (@Nick Malette ), welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups.
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning.

If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.

Prerunner1982

Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Matthew (@Irish77 ), welcome from Oklahoma.

We do have meet ups in the DFW area so check out the Meet ups link Kent provided.

Reactions: Kent R and Irish77

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Hello folks, glad to be here. Novice and looking for all kinds of information to soak up.
Ram Rebel 2017
Seattle, WA

Hello Shaun , Welcome to Overland Bound.
I am the Northwest Director. @Ubiety is your closest member representative.
To help navigate through the forums, here are some links that can be filtered by “Region” prefix. We are in the Overland Bound North America US Northwest Region (US Northwest for short).
Overland Bound Meetups- is where all member generated rally points are posted in forum format for discussion of Rally Point and other types of Meetups. A meetup can be as simple as a group getting together for coffee, a trail ride, or a full in expedition with other Overland Bound Members.
Overland Bound Trip Planning- is a great place to talk about planning a trip wether by your self or as a group.
Overland Bound Routs: Downloadable- is exactly what it sounds like. Search, or share your GPX files here with a description of the route and POIs.
Share your Overland Routes- is similar time the downloadable posted above, but doesn’t require you to share the actual GPX file.
Overland Bound By Region < North America < US Northwest- is where you can find regional members discussing local events, Overland News, and general topics. It’s a great recourse to mete others in the regions.
Member Maps- a great trip planning tool. It can also be used to send out messages to members near your location, or a location you plan to visit.
Rally Point- a tool used to creat Meetups or send out an SOS.
Any questions, don’t hesitate to ask myself or your member representative team. Again welcome and hope to see you on the trails.
Mike Rose
Northwest Director
Overland Bound

Reactions: Kent R and Shahn

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
New to the community. Anxious to get connected and head out on some adventures!

Hello Brian , Welcome to Overland Bound.
I am the Northwest Director. @jcgraves3 is your closest member representative.
To help navigate through the forums, here are some links that can be filtered by “Region” prefix. We are in the Overland Bound North America US Northwest Region (US Northwest for short).
Overland Bound Meetups- is where all member generated rally points are posted in forum format for discussion of Rally Point and other types of Meetups. A meetup can be as simple as a group getting together for coffee, a trail ride, or a full in expedition with other Overland Bound Members.
Overland Bound Trip Planning- is a great place to talk about planning a trip wether by your self or as a group.
Overland Bound Routs: Downloadable- is exactly what it sounds like. Search, or share your GPX files here with a description of the route and POIs.
Share your Overland Routes- is similar time the downloadable posted above, but doesn’t require you to share the actual GPX file.
Overland Bound By Region < North America < US Northwest- is where you can find regional members discussing local events, Overland News, and general topics. It’s a great recourse to mete others in the regions.
Member Maps- a great trip planning tool. It can also be used to send out messages to members near your location, or a location you plan to visit.
Rally Point- a tool used to creat Meetups or send out an SOS.
Any questions, don’t hesitate to ask myself or your member representative team. Again welcome and hope to see you on the trails.
Mike Rose
Northwest Director
Overland Bound

MarioT'sCJResto

Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor II

First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Laboy
Member #

Hey All!

My names Ryan, and I bounce around WA State mostly and dabble into Oregon. I also am the Regional Sales Manager for REDARC Electronics for the West! I’m here to get to know the community especially in the NW, and help out with any questions I can answer about our products. Looking forward to getting out to local events or meeting up with y’all when it’s safe.
I need to pick your brain if you don't mind; and please bear with me if I ramble off a little (closing out another 14hr day, my eyes are playing tricks on me)
Alright
I'm currently running Rugged Ridged Dual Battery relay kit on my CJ5, with a Bestek 300W Inverter tucked away in the center counsel. For the best of me I haven't been able to source the parasitic drain, and previous shop couldn't put their finger on why my AGM battery's always die if I leave the Jeep sitting for over a month. I should mention that the Jeep has a Full Painless Performance Wiring Harness, Painless Gauge Harness, (I basically replaced everything on this Jeep over the last 5 years). She kills every battery, even before I had the dual battery setup installed.

Now to REDARC - would you recommend that I add a Battery Charger to the Jeep, and would you have any local dealers that do installs on the east coast (Upstate NY)? I would really like to install some solar panels on top of a roof rack that I will be installing this summer.
Well thank you for your time

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Just joined from Devon UK. Getting back into overlanding after a few years break.
Welcome to Overland Bound
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @professorpool
Your Regional Director is @Polaris Overland for additional help or information.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I need to pick your brain if you don't mind; and please bear with me if I ramble off a little (closing out another 14hr day, my eyes are playing tricks on me)
Alright
I'm currently running Rugged Ridged Dual Battery relay kit on my CJ5, with a Bestek 300W Inverter tucked away in the center counsel. For the best of me I haven't been able to source the parasitic drain, and previous shop couldn't put their finger on why my AGM battery's always die if I leave the Jeep sitting for over a month. I should mention that the Jeep has a Full Painless Performance Wiring Harness, Painless Gauge Harness, (I basically replaced everything on this Jeep over the last 5 years). She kills every battery, even before I had the dual battery setup installed.

Now to REDARC - would you recommend that I add a Battery Charger to the Jeep, and would you have any local dealers that do installs on the east coast (Upstate NY)? I would really like to install some solar panels on top of a roof rack that I will be installing this summer.
Well thank you for your time
A better way to make direct contact with another member is by forum message, you will get a much quicker response.

Reactions: MarioT'sCJResto