Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Greetings fellow Overlanders!
Name: Nicholas Bell
Region: northwest USA
Rig(s) : 2002 ford f150 supercrew /(project 2002 land rover discovery 2)
Experience: moderate

I am excited to spend more time behind the wheel and
not as much under a rig! Thanks for having me!
Hello Nicholas, welcome from Phoenix.

T. Stanley

Rocky Mountain Region Member Rep Kansas
Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Good morning ladies and gents!
My name is Ricardo Amezcua.
Checking in from Tustin, California
Driving a 2021 rubicon.
Barely getting into this. Excited to go overlanding and hit some trails
Welcome to the OB crew, to get started on your overlanding journey, head over to the Boot Camp threads here in the forums, there is a lot of useful information on almost every aspect of overlanding, be sure to ask questions, our experienced overlanders here are happy to answer questions and offer you advice. Be sure to check out the vehicle build threads, there you can find lots of ideas to incorporate into your own build.

Reactions: Kent R

T. Stanley

Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Let me introduce myself , My name is Mike, Outkast Jeepers from Modesto ,Calif
Been over landing for over 7 years and started rock crawling on famous trail as the rubicon . It’s more camping and seeing more of this beautiful country .
Have built most of what you see and it never stops adding or improving both Jeep and trailer.
Jeep, 01 Tj 6 inch long arm
4:1 transfer case
35 tired
Onboard air
GPS- ham radio onboard .
Off-road trailer built for over landing , kitchen, shower, hot water , batwing for shade ,roof tent .
Hope to meet more Over landers
Welcome to the OB crew

Uplandnomad

Rank I

Contributor III

Cedar, Leelanau County, Michigan, United States
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Butz
Hello everyone. Looking forward to the wealth of knowledge here. I’m a hunting and fishing guide in northern Michigan and have always loved getting out into nature. Over the last year or so I’ve been learning more and more about overlanding and plan to get out with my family more and more this year!

Chris Butz
Traverse City, MI
1983 FJ45 Troopy

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired

Hello Nicholas, Welcome to Overland Bound.
I am the Northwest Director. @jcgraves3 is your closest member representative.
To help navigate through the forums, here are some links that can be filtered by “Region” prefix. We are in the Overland Bound North America US Northwest Region (US Northwest for short).
Overland Bound Meetups- is where all member generated rally points are posted in forum format for discussion of Rally Point and other types of Meetups. A meetup can be as simple as a group getting together for coffee, a trail ride, or a full in expedition with other Overland Bound Members.
Overland Bound Trip Planning- is a great place to talk about planning a trip wether by your self or as a group.
Overland Bound Routs: Downloadable- is exactly what it sounds like. Search, or share your GPX files here with a description of the route and POIs.
Share your Overland Routes- is similar time the downloadable posted above, but doesn’t require you to share the actual GPX file.
Overland Bound By Region < North America < US Northwest- is where you can find regional members discussing local events, Overland News, and general topics. It’s a great recourse to mete others in the regions.
Member Maps- a great trip planning tool. It can also be used to send out messages to members near your location, or a location you plan to visit.
Rally Point- a tool used to creat Meetups or send out an SOS.
Any questions, don’t hesitate to ask myself or your member representative team. Again welcome and hope to see you on the trails.

Mike Rose
Northwest Director
Overland Bound

Hello , Welcome to Overland Bound.
I am the Northwest Director. @ is your closest member representative.
To help navigate through the forums, here are some links that can be filtered by “Region” prefix. We are in the Overland Bound North America US Northwest Region (US Northwest for short).
Overland Bound Meetups- is where all member generated rally points are posted in forum format for discussion of Rally Point and other types of Meetups. A meetup can be as simple as a group getting together for coffee, a trail ride, or a full in expedition with other Overland Bound Members.
Overland Bound Trip Planning- is a great place to talk about planning a trip wether by your self or as a group.
Overland Bound Routs: Downloadable- is exactly what it sounds like. Search, or share your GPX files here with a description of the route and POIs.
Share your Overland Routes- is similar time the downloadable posted above, but doesn’t require you to share the actual GPX file.
Overland Bound By Region < North America < US Northwest- is where you can find regional members discussing local events, Overland News, and general topics. It’s a great recourse to mete others in the regions.
Member Maps- a great trip planning tool. It can also be used to send out messages to members near your location, or a location you plan to visit.
Any questions, don’t hesitate to ask myself or your member representative team. Again welcome and hope to see you on the trails.
Mike Rose
Northwest Director
Overland Bound

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
New from Eugene OR, I look forward to learning and exploring.

Hello Richard , Welcome to Overland Bound.
I am the Northwest Director. @jcgraves3 and @Big G is your closest member representatives.

Mike Rose
Northwest Director
Overland Bound

T. Stanley

Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Hello everyone. Looking forward to the wealth of knowledge here. I’m a hunting and fishing guide in northern Michigan and have always loved getting out into nature. Over the last year or so I’ve been learning more and more about overlanding and plan to get out with my family more and more this year!

Chris Butz
Traverse City, MI
1983 FJ45 Troopy
Welcome to the OB crew, to get started on your overlanding journey, head over to the Boot Camp threads here in the forums, there is a lot of useful information on almost every aspect of overlanding, be sure to ask questions, our experienced overlanders here are happy to answer questions and offer you advice. Be sure to check out the vehicle build threads, there you can find lots of ideas to incorporate into your own build.

T. Stanley

Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Reactions: Bikinjoe and Kent R

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn

Chris Butz
Traverse City, MI
1983 FJ45 Troopy
Hello Chris, welcome from Phoenix.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to Overland Bound
Your Regional Director is @M Rose for additional help or information.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Reactions: Bikinjoe

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Chris Butz
Traverse City, MI
1983 FJ45 Troopy
Welcome to Overland Bound Chris
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Ohio Valley Overland & @James.Laidlaw

Reactions: Uplandnomad

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Welcome to Overland Bound Nicholas
Your Regional Director is @M Rose for additional help or information.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Reactions: Bell Specialty Auto

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all!
My name is Tom, I live in Las Cruces, NM. Finally ordered my rig today - 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon. I'm also into motorcycle travel. Can't wait to start spending more time on the trail!

Cheers!
Welcome to Overland Bound
I will be just west of you in late July starting the Continental Divide Trail. Can't wait to explore your state.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative is @Prerunner1982

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hello Richard, welcome to the OB community. I know that @M Rose gave you some information about @jcgraves3 and me are your closest Member Reps, as well as other helpful information. I want you to know that I am here to help you in any way I can, answer questions, whatever, and I'm excited to have you as part of our Region. You can pick either one, or both, to be involved with as you choose.
We haven't done much since Covid hit but we will start up again soon and you will be getting Rally Point invitations for events as soon as they start getting planned. Take care and I look forward to meeting you at some point.

OverDavidLand

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Vonderhaar
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6LNT
Hello,

Just introducing myself. My name is David. I am in west Los Angeles. I am new here. Although I camped as a kid with my family, I am now re-getting into it as an adult with about 5 major trips (Carrizo Plains, KOFA National Wildlife Preserve, Joshua Tree National Park, Mojave National Preserve, Saguro National Park) and a few smaller excursions to Ohai and similar areas.)

All of these towing a 27-foot Airstream Globetrotter. It's very nice but limited on where I can drag it. Now I want the best of both worlds, with an option to not be as limited into where I can go.

Now I have a build slot for the Nutzo Tech 2 series for my 2020 Ram 2500 Power Wagon which will be modified for a little more spirited adventures down some places the Airstream won't like to go whilst I am trying to decide between an Opus-2, Opus-15, Vorsheer XOC or something else entirely.

I am very much a novice but highly committed to the Overlanding lifestyle. I just love it. I wanted to join a community and soak up information and perhaps grab someone's well-loved trailer as they move up or on until I get some more laps under my belt.

Here are a few photos of my "donor" vehicle. Not very exciting just yet, but it will come together fast.

-David

Attachments