Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Let me introduce myself , My name is Mike, Outkast Jeepers from Modesto ,Calif
Been over landing for over 7 years and started rock crawling on famous trail as the rubicon . It’s more camping and seeing more of this beautiful country .
Have built most of what you see and it never stops adding or improving both Jeep and trailer.
Jeep, 01 Tj 6 inch long arm
4:1 transfer case
35 tired
Onboard air
GPS- ham radio onboard .
Off-road trailer built for over landing , kitchen, shower, hot water , batwing for shade ,roof tent .
Hope to meet more Over landers
Hello Mike, welcome from Phoenix.

Reactions: Kent R

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
After years of watching the OB YT, I finally pulled the trigger and became a member!

Rig: 2018 Subaru Crosstrek
Experience: Camping since I was young. Stateside I typically have a custom camping trailer in tow but since arriving to the island it's just the rig, wife and new born. Looking forward to seeing how everyone else plans trips around their young ones!
Hello Steven, welcome from Phoenix.

Reactions: Mad Bruh and Kent R

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hi everyone! I’m Mike, and I’m new to overlanding. I’ve spent many years traveling on two wheels and I’m excited to be getting into something new that can let me see more of the country away from paved roads.

Current vehicle: 2021 4Runner TRD Pro
Hello Mike, welcome from Phoenix.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New member here from Rutherford county North Carolina. Just bought a 2016 Jeep Wrangler Sahara. Its been about 12yrs sunce I've done any off-roading and im looking forward to getting back into it with my family.
Welcome To Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @NC-Trooper
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
After years of watching the OB YT, I finally pulled the trigger and became a member!

Rig: 2018 Subaru Crosstrek
Experience: Camping since I was young. Stateside I typically have a custom camping trailer in tow but since arriving to the island it's just the rig, wife and new born. Looking forward to seeing how everyone else plans trips around their young ones!
Welcome to Overland Bound
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information.
The member map will show you who else is in the Islands, I know we have had a couple of meet-ups in O'ahu in the past.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Reactions: Mad Bruh

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi everyone, I am Doug and my wife Crystyn are retired and prefer to camp off the beaten path with our German Shepherd Trinity. Looking forward to meeting others in the group. 2020 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport and 2010 Coleman E1 at times and 2013 Casita for less rough terrains
Welcome to Overland Bound Doug and Crystyn.
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions.
For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representative; Sac/Foothills @Magic Mike
If you are interested your local meet up is in El Dorado Hills and meets this coming Tuesday night. If you are interested please message me with your email address to be on the group email. @Kent R
Sierra Foothills Overlanders, El Dorado County CA
US West - Sierra Foothills Overlanders Monthly OLB meet-up/meeting.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi everyone! I’m Mike, and I’m new to overlanding. I’ve spent many years traveling on two wheels and I’m excited to be getting into something new that can let me see more of the country away from paved roads.

Current vehicle: 2021 4Runner TRD Pro
Welcome To Overland Bound Mike
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @NC-Trooper

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Let me introduce myself , My name is Mike, Outkast Jeepers from Modesto ,Calif
Been over landing for over 7 years and started rock crawling on famous trail as the rubicon . It’s more camping and seeing more of this beautiful country .
Have built most of what you see and it never stops adding or improving both Jeep and trailer.
Jeep, 01 Tj 6 inch long arm
4:1 transfer case
35 tired
Onboard air
GPS- ham radio onboard .
Off-road trailer built for over landing , kitchen, shower, hot water , batwing for shade ,roof tent .
Hope to meet more Over landers
Welcome to Overland Bound Mike
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions.
For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representatives; Bay Area @PapaDave, Sac/Foothills @Magic Mike,
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
The closest meet-up is in Ripon;
Central California Monthly Meet-up Manteca/Ripon/Modesto area;
US West - Central California Monthly Meet Up

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Good morning ladies and gents!
My name is Ricardo Amezcua.
Checking in from Tustin, California
Driving a 2021 rubicon.
Barely getting into this. Excited to go overlanding and hit some trails
Welcome to Overland Bound Ricardo
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information.
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Barclay (LA) @FrankRoams (OC/SD) @Dominic OB0158 (Inland Empire)
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello Overland Bound,

My name is Ryan. My overland rig is a 2020 Toyota 4runner Offroad Premium. I live in the Bay Area and look forward to building my rig from the ground up.

Currently waiting on my Southern Style Offroad sliders, roof rack and front bumper to be fabricated and delivered. Lift, rear bumper and new tires are currently being evaluated for purchase.

Looking forward to meeting other members on the trails,

Ryan
Welcome to Overland Bound Ryan
For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representatives; Bay Area @PapaDave, Sac/Foothills @Magic Mike,
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
There was a meetup in Santa Rosa last year but Covid but a stop to it. We are planing another one this summer and all members in the local Counties will be invited by way of a Rally Point.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello, everyone!

My wife and I started our overlanding adventures in June last year. We’ve always been outdoor adventure types that enjoy hiking, fishing, biking and exploration. After watching a lot of YouTube overlanding videos we decided this would be a great way to see and experience nature in ways we hadn’t been able to before.

Rig: 2018 Lexus GX460 (photo attached)
Experience: Novice

View attachment 191119
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative is @Prerunner1982

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi all,
I’m Carolyn

I live near Laingsburg MI on a sheep farm.
I ordered a new Land Rover defender a few months ago, mostly out of nostalgia for the months and months I have spent overlanding around the countries of Southern Africa in a Land Rover that was not as comfortable as this new one.
I’m looking forward to some adventures around here soon!
Welcome to Overland Bound Carolyn
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Ohio Valley Overland & @James.Laidlaw

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey guys, just barely joined and I'm just starting to get into overlanding and building up my rig

Rig: 99 Dodge Ram 1500
Experience: practically none
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Social Media:
RM FB; Facebook Groups
Our Rocky Mountain Regional Director is @Neal A. Tew
The closest Member Representatives to you are @A-Aron & @Knitron

Reactions: Honeybadger762

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Allen (@Cr@zyD@ze ), welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups. We have had meet ups in the Phoenix area prior to the pandemic, hopefully they can get going again in the near future.
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning.

I am one of the SW Region Member Reps so if you have any questions let me know.

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Thomas (@Honeycrisp), welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups.
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning.

I am one of the SW Region Member Reps so if you have any questions let me know.
If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.