Member I

Fountain Hills, AZ
First Name
Allen
Last Name
Crawley
Member #

Hello, everyone!

My wife and I started our overlanding adventures in June last year. We’ve always been outdoor adventure types that enjoy hiking, fishing, biking and exploration. After watching a lot of YouTube overlanding videos we decided this would be a great way to see and experience nature in ways we hadn’t been able to before.

Rig: 2018 Lexus GX460 (photo attached)
Experience: Novice

4D0A3557-8985-470E-B6B3-B5049441E01C.jpeg

Contributor III

Petaluma, Sonoma County, California, United States
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Bushey
Member #

Hello Overland Bound,

My name is Ryan. My overland rig is a 2020 Toyota 4runner Offroad Premium. I live in the Bay Area and look forward to building my rig from the ground up.

Currently waiting on my Southern Style Offroad sliders, roof rack and front bumper to be fabricated and delivered. Lift, rear bumper and new tires are currently being evaluated for purchase.

Looking forward to meeting other members on the trails,

Ryan

T. Stanley

Rocky Mountain Region Member Rep Kansas
Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Hi y'all, I'm new to the overlanding scene but enjoy the great outdoors much as possible

Rig: 19 Frontier
Welcome to the OB crew, to get started on your overlanding journey, head over to the Boot Camp threads here in the forums, there is a lot of useful information on almost every aspect of overlanding, be sure to ask questions, our experienced overlanders here are happy to answer questions and offer you advice. Be sure to check out the vehicle build threads, there you can find lots of ideas to incorporate into your own build.

Reactions: Kent R

T. Stanley

Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Hi all,
I’m Carolyn

I live near Laingsburg MI on a sheep farm.
I ordered a new Land Rover defender a few months ago, mostly out of nostalgia for the months and months I have spent overlanding around the countries of Southern Africa in a Land Rover that was not as comfortable as this new one.
I’m looking forward to some adventures around here soon!
Welcome to the OB crew, if you need a refresher course on any area of your overlanding journey, head over to the Boot Camp threads here in the forums, there is a lot of useful information on almost every aspect of overlanding, be sure to ask questions, our members here are happy to answer questions and offer you advice. If you need some inspiration on building out your new LR, be sure to check out the vehicle build threads, there you can find lots of ideas to incorporate into your own build.

Reactions: Kent R and CarrieJ

T. Stanley

Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Hello Overland Bound,

My name is Ryan. My overland rig is a 2020 Toyota 4runner Offroad Premium. I live in the Bay Area and look forward to building my rig from the ground up.

Currently waiting on my Southern Style Offroad sliders, roof rack and front bumper to be fabricated and delivered. Lift, rear bumper and new tires are currently being evaluated for purchase.

Ryan
Welcome to the OB crew, to get started on your overlanding journey, head over to the Boot Camp threads here in the forums, there is a lot of useful information on almost every aspect of overlanding, be sure to ask questions, our experienced overlanders here are happy to answer questions and offer you advice. Be sure to check out the vehicle build threads, there you can find lots of ideas to incorporate into your own build.

Reactions: Kent R and CarrieJ

T. Stanley

Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Hello, everyone!

My wife and I started our overlanding adventures in June last year. We’ve always been outdoor adventure types that enjoy hiking, fishing, biking and exploration. After watching a lot of YouTube overlanding videos we decided this would be a great way to see and experience nature in ways we hadn’t been able to before.

View attachment 191119
Welcome to the OB crew, to get started on your overlanding journey, head over to the Boot Camp threads here in the forums, there is a lot of useful information on almost every aspect of overlanding, be sure to ask questions, our experienced overlanders here are happy to answer questions and offer you advice. If you need some inspiration in building your Lexus, be sure to check out the vehicle build threads, there you can find lots of ideas to incorporate into your own build.

T. Stanley

Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Hey guys, just barely joined and I'm just starting to get into overlanding and building up my rig

Rig: 99 Dodge Ram 1500
Experience: practically none

Samaniegom

Rank II

Contributor III

Modesto
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Samaniego
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Kn6azv
Let me introduce myself , My name is Mike, Outkast Jeepers from Modesto ,Calif
Been over landing for over 7 years and started rock crawling on famous trail as the rubicon . It’s more camping and seeing more of this beautiful country .
Have built most of what you see and it never stops adding or improving both Jeep and trailer.
Jeep, 01 Tj 6 inch long arm
4:1 transfer case
35 tired
Onboard air
GPS- ham radio onboard .
Off-road trailer built for over landing , kitchen, shower, hot water , batwing for shade ,roof tent .
Hope to meet more Over landers

Attachments

MY275

Rank V

Explorer I

Canton, North Carolina, United States
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Yelton
Member #

Hi everyone! I’m Mike, and I’m new to overlanding. I’ve spent many years traveling on two wheels and I’m excited to be getting into something new that can let me see more of the country away from paved roads.

Current vehicle: 2021 4Runner TRD Pro

Attachments

T&T Overland

Rank IV

Enthusiast I

Somerset, CA 95684, USA
First Name
Doug
Last Name
Bailey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6ONC
Hi everyone, I am Doug and my wife Crystyn are retired and prefer to camp off the beaten path with our German Shepherd Trinity. Looking forward to meeting others in the group. 2020 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport and 2010 Coleman E1 at times and 2013 Casita for less rough terrains

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hi all,
I’m Carolyn

I live near Laingsburg MI on a sheep farm.
I ordered a new Land Rover defender a few months ago, mostly out of nostalgia for the months and months I have spent overlanding around the countries of Southern Africa in a Land Rover that was not as comfortable as this new one.
I’m looking forward to some adventures around here soon!
Hello Carolyn, welcome fromPhoenix.

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Let me introduce myself , My name is Mike, Outkast Jeepers from Modesto ,Calif
Been over landing for over 7 years and started rock crawling on famous trail as the rubicon . It’s more camping and seeing more of this beautiful country .
Have built most of what you see and it never stops adding or improving both Jeep and trailer.
Jeep, 01 Tj 6 inch long arm
4:1 transfer case
35 tired
Onboard air
GPS- ham radio onboard .
Off-road trailer built for over landing , kitchen, shower, hot water , batwing for shade ,roof tent .
Hope to meet more Over landers
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.

www.overlandbouforums/
https://

www.overlandbound.com/
forums/forums/overland-bohttps://und-meetups.24/
forums/overland-trip-nd.com/

Here is a quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course you might be interested in.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

If you have any questions message your Member Representative @TOMB or me, your Regional Director, @Narbob.

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Hi everyone, I am Doug and my wife Crystyn are retired and prefer to camp off the beaten path with our German Shepherd Trinity. Looking forward to meeting others in the group. 2020 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport and 2010 Coleman E1 at times and 2013 Casita for less rough terrains

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. www.overlandbouforums/

Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.

If you have any questions message your Member Representative @Magicmike or me, your Regional Director, @Narbob.

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Good morning ladies and gents!
My name is Ricardo Amezcua.
Checking in from Tustin, California
Driving a 2021 rubicon.
Barely getting into this. Excited to go overlanding and hit some trails

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.

www.overlandbouforums/
https://

www.overlandbound.com/
forums/forums/overland-bohttps://und-meetups.24/

Here is a quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course you might be interested in.

If you have any questions message your Member Representative @FrankRoams or me, your Regional Director, @Narbob.

Mad Bruh

Rank I

Member I

San Angelo, Texas, United States
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Jenkins
Member #

After years of watching the OB YT, I finally pulled the trigger and became a member!

Rig: 2018 Subaru Crosstrek
Experience: Camping since I was young. Stateside I typically have a custom camping trailer in tow but since arriving to the island it's just the rig, wife and new born. Looking forward to seeing how everyone else plans trips around their young ones!

Attachments

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello, everyone!

View attachment 191119
Hello Allen, welcome from Phoenix.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Overland Bound,

Ryan
Hello Ryan, welcome from Phoenix.