Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Cheers from Beautiful San Diego, California. I'm new to this forum but not to most of the aspects of overlanding: off road travel, camping, truck building / customization, etc. I'm excited to meet the folks here , hear your experiences and learn a few tricks and tips.
Welcome to Overland Bound
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information.
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @FrankRoams (OC/SD)
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Reactions: drexotic

TomPetzPhoto

Rank 0

Traveler I

Washington D.C., DC, USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Petzwinkler
Hello all! My names Tom and I’m new to the overlanding world. Well mostly. I was a BMW GS rider and did it on motorcycles for a while. Im a photographer and filmmaker living in Washington DC and my rig is a 2016 Toyota 4Runner SR5. Good to meet all of you!

Tom

Attachments

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello
My name is Roy.

1. Fort Worth, TX
2. '19 Toyota Tundra
3. I’m new to overlanding and excited to make my first trip.
Welcome to Overland Bound Roy
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative is @Prerunner1982

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello. Matt from Allentown, PA. Just starting to learn about overlanding. I've had a F150 for a couple of years now, and am hoping to get it out on the trails soon!
Welcome to Overland Bound Matt
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @Wawa Skittletits
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all! My names Tom and I’m new to the overlanding world. Well mostly. I was a BMW GS rider and did it on motorcycles for a while. Im a photographer and filmmaker living in Washington DC and my rig is a 2016 Toyota 4Runner SR5. Good to meet all of you!

Tom
Welcome to Overland Bound Tom
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @JRElaxED
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello overlanders! I'm McKade Huntsman, currently in San Antonio, TX for my last assignment in the Navy before I get out and move back to Utah this summer. I'm excited to get back to all my favorite spots from my teenage years in Utah, and would love to make some friends and get some advice for trips up there. I look forward to talking with you all.
Current ride: 2017 Tacoma sport (with a lift and some wheels/tires and a roof rack and whatnot)
Welcome to Overland Bound McKade
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You will be in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Social Media:
RM FB; Facebook Groups
Our Rocky Mountain Regional Director is @Neal A. Tew
The closest Member Representatives to you are @A-Aron & @Knitron
If you have any questions while you are in TX contact @Prerunner1982

Reactions: Prerunner1982

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all. New to this group. Im Tommy, from the southeast. Looking foward to learning from others and hopefully help some as well along the way. Current rig is a 07 H3 in the beginning build phases.
Welcome To Overland Bound Tommy
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @rrjones2u

T. Stanley

Rocky Mountain Region Member Rep Kansas
Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Hello. I am Paul H.
Right now I'm just running a completely stock Rav4. I'm working on getting it set up for its first trip. So photos will come as I get things done to it.
Rig: 2019 Rav4 XLE AWD (stock for now)
Overlanding Experience: None, I'm a novice in overlanding. I do have several years of camping experience and some backpacking experience. This is my entrance into overlanding.
Welcome to the OB crew, to get started on your overlanding journey, head over to the Boot Camp threads here in the forums, there is a lot of useful information on almost every aspect of overlanding, be sure to ask questions, our experienced overlanders here are happy to answer questions and offer you advice. Be sure to check out the vehicle build threads, there you can find lots of ideas to incorporate into your own build.

Reactions: Kent R

T. Stanley

Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Tom
Welcome to the OB crew, to get started on your overlanding journey, head over to the Boot Camp threads here in the forums, there is a lot of useful information on almost every aspect of overlanding, be sure to ask questions, our experienced overlanders here are happy to answer questions and offer you advice. Be sure to check out the vehicle build threads, there you can find lots of ideas to incorporate into your own build.

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Paul (@Anazlu ), welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.
Kent pretty much covered the other links I typically provide so let me know if you have any questions.

T. Stanley

Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Hi my name is Vlad I am from pudget sound Washington
We own a 2015 adventurer 4x4 rv it's based on a f450 crew cab.
I bought it all stock and been upgrading it for a year now and have more plans for it.
Welcome to the OB crew, to get started on your overlanding journey, head over to the Boot Camp threads here in the forums, there is a lot of useful information on almost every aspect of overlanding, be sure to ask questions, our experienced overlanders here are happy to answer questions and offer you advice. With your choice of rig, I will say I’m not sure I have ever seen one, so I hope you will share pictures of your build, I am sure I would enjoy seeing them and you can check out the vehicle build threads, you might find some ideas to incorporate into your build.

Reactions: Kent R and Vovka

Vovka

Rank 0

Traveler I

Everett, Snohomish County, Washington, United States
First Name
Vladimir
Last Name
Gorelyy
Welcome to the OB crew, to get started on your overlanding journey, head over to the Boot Camp threads here in the forums, there is a lot of useful information on almost every aspect of overlanding, be sure to ask questions, our experienced overlanders here are happy to answer questions and offer you advice. With your choice of rig, I will say I’m not sure I have ever seen one, so I hope you will share pictures of your build, I am sure I would enjoy seeing them and you can check out the vehicle build threads, you might find some ideas to incorporate into your build.
yes a bit different and not as capable but it gets us around. lift wheels and tires are so new we have not been on a trip with this setup yet but I am sure forest roads even in bad weather should be just fine. A sxs in the future will get us everywhere else.

Rowlie

Rank II

Contributor III

Salem, Oregon, United States
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Rowlison
Member #

Hello all!!
My name is Mike and I am very excited to be part of an amazing community.

Rig: 2020 Jeep Renegade
Experience: Novice

My wife and I are all over Oregon with the Jeep be it camping, hiking, crabbing or just out on an adventure, so I thought what the hell lets set the Jeep up to better enjoy our time outdoors. I am new to overloading and so is my Jeep.

Attachments

T. Stanley

Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Hello all!!

My wife and I are all over Oregon with the Jeep be it camping, hiking, crabbing or just out on an adventure, so I thought what the hell lets set the Jeep up to better enjoy our time outdoors. I am new to overloading and so is my Jeep.

Reactions: Rowlie and Kent R

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Hi my name is Vlad I am from pudget sound Washington
We own a 2015 adventurer 4x4 rv it's based on a f450 crew cab.
I bought it all stock and been upgrading it for a year now and have more plans for it.
Hello , Welcome to Overland Bound.

I am the Northwest Director. @Ubiety is your closest member representative.

To help navigate through the forums, here are some links that can be filtered by “Region” prefix. We are in the Overland Bound North America US Northwest Region (US Northwest for short).

Overland Bound Meetups- is where all member generated rally points are posted in forum format for discussion of Rally Point and other types of Meetups. A meetup can be as simple as a group getting together for coffee, a trail ride, or a full in expedition with other Overland Bound Members.

Overland Bound Trip Planning- is a great place to talk about planning a trip wether by your self or as a group.

Overland Bound Routs: Downloadable- is exactly what it sounds like. Search, or share your GPX files here with a description of the route and POIs.

Share your Overland Routes- is similar time the downloadable posted above, but doesn’t require you to share the actual GPX file.

Overland Bound By Region < North America < US Northwest- is where you can find regional members discussing local events, Overland News, and general topics. It’s a great recourse to mete others in the regions.

Member Maps- a great trip planning tool. It can also be used to send out messages to members near your location, or a location you plan to visit.

Rally Point- a tool used to creat Meetups or send out an SOS.

Any questions, don’t hesitate to ask myself or your member representative team. Again welcome and hope to see you on the trails.

Mike Rose

Northwest Director

Overland Bound

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Hello all!!

Hello , Welcome to Overland Bound.

I am the Northwest Director. @Big G is your closest member representative.

To help navigate through the forums, here are some links that can be filtered by “Region” prefix. We are in the Overland Bound North America US Northwest Region (US Northwest for short).

Overland Bound Meetups- is where all member generated rally points are posted in forum format for discussion of Rally Point and other types of Meetups. A meetup can be as simple as a group getting together for coffee, a trail ride, or a full in expedition with other Overland Bound Members.

Overland Bound Trip Planning- is a great place to talk about planning a trip wether by your self or as a group.

Overland Bound Routs: Downloadable- is exactly what it sounds like. Search, or share your GPX files here with a description of the route and POIs.

Share your Overland Routes- is similar time the downloadable posted above, but doesn’t require you to share the actual GPX file.

Overland Bound By Region < North America < US Northwest- is where you can find regional members discussing local events, Overland News, and general topics. It’s a great recourse to mete others in the regions.

Member Maps- a great trip planning tool. It can also be used to send out messages to members near your location, or a location you plan to visit.

Rally Point- a tool used to creat Meetups or send out an SOS.

Any questions, don’t hesitate to ask myself or your member representative team. Again welcome and hope to see you on the trails.

Mike Rose
Northwest Director
Overland Bound

Jeepervirus

Rank III

Member III

Miami, FL, USA
First Name
CHRISTOPHER
Last Name
COLON
Member #

Hey Everyone!

My name is Chris and I am so glad to have found this awesome community.

Rig: 2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU with rubicon springs/shocks, 35's and bumpers and winch on the way
Experience: 1 weekend camping trip in the last 3 months. Complete Beginner but looking forward to learning and enjoying it.

Ever since i was a kid I always wanted to go camping trips and now i finally have the rig and age to do it. Already have a trip planned to Moab, UT in April._MG_0789.jpg

T. Stanley

Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Hey Everyone!

My name is Chris and I am so glad to have found this awesome community.

Rig: 2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU with rubicon springs/shocks, 35's and bumpers and winch on the way
Experience: 1 weekend camping trip in the last 3 months. Complete Beginner but looking forward to learning and enjoying it.

Ever since i was a kid I always wanted to go camping trips and now i finally have the rig and age to do it. Already have a trip planned to Moab, UT in April.View attachment 190732