Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all, new here to the Overland Bound group. My name is Anthony and I'm in El Paso, Texas. I'm just getting into the overlanding thing, but have been four wheeling the southwest desert for a long time. I currently drive a 2015 Silverado 2500HD. It has a leveling kit and larger tires on the stock rims, but not much else at this point. I look forward to many future upgrades.
Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative is @USStrongman & @Prerunner1982
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey, new from here from Ontario Canada. View attachment 185970
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @ryancarman
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Reactions: ryancarman

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi there! We’re the Wyatt Family and are new members (JUST ordered our kit yesterday). Super excited to be here. We’re a family of five living in Reno, NV. We love adventure, and as a homeschool family (for the past 7 years), we have the flexibility to just go when we want. We’re overland newbies, but have been avid campers/hikers/outdoorsy people for decades. We have a 2007 Ford Explorer and recently acquired a 2012 Jeep Wrangler. Super happy to be here!
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions.
For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representative; Nevada @happyouroverland.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Here is a local meet-up you might be interested in, they are extremely active probably our #1 meet-up.
US West - Reno Overlanding Recurring Meetings and Trail Runs Thread

Last edited:
Reactions: Wyatt Family

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi all,

Name's Henry
Don't have a noteworthy rig yet. I road trip in rentals or my 2014 Camry:sweatsmile:. I am Super interested in replacing it with a Honda Ridgeline (maybe this year).
Outside of driving LMTVs and setting up camp with the Army Reserves, I'm definitely a novice with 0 off-roading experience and a little bit of camping experience.

I enjoy chilling out in nature, road tripping and like learning new skills, especially camping, hunting and first aid.

Looking forward to updating you all with my actual rig soon enough.
Welcome To Overland Bound Henry.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Cendee & @radwelder

ResanPralite

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Pasco County, Florida, United States
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Wolf
Member #

Greetings All,

We've been watching the Overland Bound YouTube videos as we've been researching overlanding. Decided to join and buy a Gazelle tent for our first foray into camping. Kids are grown so time to get into the adventure mix. Going slow as we figure out what we need. Currently driving a stock 2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD OffRoad. Bought it for daily driving and adventure. Indiana isn't exactly overlanding friendly, but there's a few state parks to get started on.

Cheers!

Frank

T. Stanley

Rocky Mountain Region Member Rep Kansas
Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Hello all, new here to the Overland Bound group. My name is Anthony and I'm in El Paso, Texas. I'm just getting into the overlanding thing, but have been four wheeling the southwest desert for a long time. I currently drive a 2015 Silverado 2500HD. It has a leveling kit and larger tires on the stock rims, but not much else at this point. I look forward to many future upgrades.
Welcome to the OB crew, to get started on your overlanding journey, head over to the Boot Camp threads here in the forums, there is a lot of useful information on almost every aspect of overlanding, be sure to ask questions, our experienced overlanders here are happy to answer questions and offer you advice.

Reactions: Kent R

Mitoyam

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Victoria, Australia
First Name
Timothy
Last Name
Mayo
Member #

G'day everyone,

I'm a new member from Victoria Australia and I do a fair bit of camping and 4wding/trail exploring around my local area. I love seeing were people from around the world are exploring and the vehicles they are doing their adventures in.

Cheers,

Tim

Attachments

T. Stanley

Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Greetings All,

We've been watching the Overland Bound YouTube videos as we've been researching overlanding. Decided to join and buy a Gazelle tent for our first foray into camping. Kids are grown so time to get into the adventure mix. Going slow as we figure out what we need. Currently driving a stock 2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD OffRoad. Bought it for daily driving and adventure. Indiana isn't exactly overlanding friendly, but there's a few state parks to get started on.

Cheers!

Frank
Welcome to the OB crew, to get started on your overlanding journey, head over to the Boot Camp threads here in the forums, there is a lot of useful information on almost every aspect of overlanding, and you can find vehicle build threads in the forums as well which can give you ideas on what to do with your Tacoma to get it adventure ready. And if you have questions, please be sure to ask, our members are willing to share their knowledge and offer advice to help get you started in the right direction.

T. Stanley

Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

G'day everyone,

I'm a new member from Victoria Australia and I do a fair bit of camping and 4wding/trail exploring around my local area. I love seeing were people from around the world are exploring and the vehicles they are doing their adventures in.

Cheers,

Tim
Welcome to the OB crew, if you are interested in other peoples rigs, be sure to check out the vehicle build threads here in he forums, and if you have questions be sure to ask, our experienced members are happy to answer any questions you might have or to offer some advice to get you headed in the right direction.

Reactions: Kent R and Mitoyam

T. Stanley

Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Hey, new from here from Ontario Canada. View attachment 185970
Welcome to the OB crew, to get started on your overlanding journey, head over to the Boot Camp threads here in the forums, there is a lot of useful information on almost every aspect of overlanding, be sure to ask questions, our experienced overlanders here are happy to answer questions and offer you advice.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi Everyone,

South Louisiana
2021 Chevrolet Silverado Trail Boss
Novice to Overlanding
Looking for something for the family to do and saw Overlanding videos and got hooked. Plan on molding out so we can be self sufficient and enjoy trips.
Welcome To Overland Bound
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Cwilli17

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
G'day everyone,

Cheers,

Tim
Welcome to Overland Bound Tim
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @ben.dicoot
Your Regional Director is @bjy10 for additional help or information.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Reactions: Mitoyam

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Greetings All,

Cheers!

Frank
Welcome to Overland Bound Frank
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Ohio Valley Overland & @James.Laidlaw

Trail Beast

Rank 0

Contributor I

Illinois
First Name
Arty
Last Name
F
Hello,

I'm very new to overlanding. Based in the Chicago area.

Plan on building out my 2020 Silverado Trail Boss to become a Trail Beast. Starting with a 4" lift and 35" tires within the next few months.

I appreciate any advice that anyone wants to share. I look forward to being part of this community.

Thanks,
Arty

SARTACO

Rank I

Contributor I

Maryville, Tennessee, United States
First Name
E
Last Name
Wolff
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AD4WS
Hey all, glad to be joining the group!
Location- Knoxville, TN area
Vehicle- 2018 Toyota Tacoma with OL Trailer/RTT
Experience- getting there

Hit send too quickly!

Looking forward to sharing ideas, learning a lot from the group and hopefully meeting some great people.

Ed

Attachments

T. Stanley

Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Hi Everyone,

South Louisiana
2021 Chevrolet Silverado Trail Boss
Novice to Overlanding
Looking for something for the family to do and saw Overlanding videos and got hooked. Plan on molding out so we can be self sufficient and enjoy trips.
Welcome to the OB crew, to get started on your overlanding journey, head over to the Boot Camp threads here in the forums, there are topics that cover almost every aspect of overlanding. Be sure to ask questions, our experienced members are willing to share their knowledge, so you can get out and explore this amazing world.

T. Stanley

Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Hello,

I'm very new to overlanding. Based in the Chicago area.

Plan on building out my 2020 Silverado Trail Boss to become a Trail Beast. Starting with a 4" lift and 35" tires within the next few months.

I appreciate any advice that anyone wants to share. I look forward to being part of this community.

Thanks,
Arty
Welcome to the OB crew, to get started on your overlanding journey, head over to the Boot Camp threads here in the forums, there is a lot of useful information on almost every aspect of overlanding, be sure to ask questions, our experienced overlanders here are happy to answer questions and offer you advice. So get your gear together and go explore.

T. Stanley

Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Hey all, glad to be joining the group!
Location- Knoxville, TN area
Vehicle- 2018 Toyota Tacoma with OL Trailer/RTT
Experience- getting there

Hit send too quickly!

Looking forward to sharing ideas, learning a lot from the group and hopefully meeting some great people.

Ed
Welcome to the OB crew, to get started on your overlanding journey, head over to the Boot Camp threads here in the forums, there is a lot of useful information on almost every aspect of overlanding, be sure to ask questions, our experienced overlanders here are happy to answer questions and offer you advice. I grew up in the Chattanooga area so I am familiar with the areas around you to get out and explore.

Reactions: SARTACO and Kent R

Mitoyam

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Victoria, Australia
First Name
Timothy
Last Name
Mayo
Member #

G'day everyone,

Cheers,

Tim
Welcome to Overland Bound Tim
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @ben.dicoot
Your Regional Director is @bjy10 for additional help or information.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Thanks for the info Kent