Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

I’m new to overlanding and have a 2016 Ram rebel! I’m from NC hoping to hit the trails pretty soon!
Welcome to the OB crew, head over to the Boot Camp threads in the forums and begin learning some of the tips and tricks of overlanding. Ask plenty of questions, we have tons of experienced members that willingly share their knowledge and advice.

Claminator

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

La Conner, WA
First Name
Linda
Last Name
Ryan
Member #

I joined about year ago and am finally getting around to a proper introduction! We are traveling with a 2020 GMC Savana van that has a Quigley 4x4 and lift installed along with independent suspension. We are pulling a Bruder EXP-6 with it that arrived here in the U.S. at the end of September. We hopped in and took off the following week for 9 weeks of backroads across 18 states and 9000 miles! We are totally new to overlanding but had a great time. Next trip will begin at the end of February. Looking forward to meeting many of you along the way!IMG_1884.jpgIMG-2486.jpgIMG-2497.jpgIMG-2480.JPG

T. Stanley

Rocky Mountain Region Member Rep Kansas
Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

I joined about year ago and am finally getting around to a proper introduction! We are traveling with a 2020 GMC Savana van that has a Quigley 4x4 and lift installed along with independent suspension. We are pulling a Bruder EXP-6 with it that arrived here in the U.S. at the end of September. We hopped in and took off the following week for 9 weeks of backroads across 18 states and 9000 miles! We are totally new to overlanding but had a great time. Next trip will begin at the end of February. Looking forward to meeting many of you along the way!View attachment 184910View attachment 184916View attachment 184917View attachment 184918
Welcome to the OB crew, nice looking rig you have there

reasley

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Jamestown, CA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Easley
Member #

I joined a while ago but forgot and never logged in... I'm Tim from Modesto Ca. I've got an 07 Volvo XC70 I have lots of off road experience but it's 90% desert/prerunner type stuff View attachment 180953
Hi Tim. We are just up the hill from you, in Jamestown. We do a fair amount of overlanding each year. PM me and I'll fill you in.

whardin

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Phelan, CA
First Name
William
Last Name
Hardin
Member #

Hi everyone,

This is Bill and I live in Southern California. I'm retired, old, and don't get around to well but I have slowly been building my 2008 Jeep JK Rubicon for overlanding. I hope to have it on the trails by spring. Look forward to meeting you on the trails.

Bill

Chevytau

Rank I

Traveler I

Fallon, NV, USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Paul
Member #

Hi everyone,

This is Bill and I live in Southern California. I'm retired, old, and don't get around to well but I have slowly been building my 2008 Jeep JK Rubicon for overlanding. I hope to have it on the trails by spring. Look forward to meeting you on the trails.

Bill
Welcome aboard Bill!

Reactions: Kent R

Freedom Runner

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor II

Harbor City, Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Bochey
Member #

First time posting on a forum but glad to be here
Location- Mt. Laurel NJ
Vehicle- 2012 Subaru Tribeca (not too many mods yet but lift and tires are soon to come)
Overland Experience- Novice (prior Eagle Scout and Disabled Veteran here so lots of camping experience)
why Overlanding- I love nature, off-roading and photography/videography so its a perfect mix plus I get to add camping
Shit dude, I grew up in Mount Laurel. Graduated Lenape HS and moved away almost 10 years ago. Has it changed much?

Reactions: Kent R

whardin

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Phelan, CA
First Name
William
Last Name
Hardin
Member #

I joined about year ago and am finally getting around to a proper introduction! We are traveling with a 2020 GMC Savana van that has a Quigley 4x4 and lift installed along with independent suspension. We are pulling a Bruder EXP-6 with it that arrived here in the U.S. at the end of September. We hopped in and took off the following week for 9 weeks of backroads across 18 states and 9000 miles! We are totally new to overlanding but had a great time. Next trip will begin at the end of February. Looking forward to meeting many of you along the way!View attachment 184910View attachment 184916View attachment 184917View attachment 184918
Love your rig. After seeing that first picture with the sign by the lake I couldn't help thinking about the movie "Deliverance".

Jphillips1866

Rank 0

Contributor I

Toms River, NJ, USA
First Name
JASON
Last Name
PHILLIPS
First time posting on a forum but glad to be here
Location- Mt. Laurel NJ
Vehicle- 2012 Subaru Tribeca (not too many mods yet but lift and tires are soon to come)
Overland Experience- Novice (prior Eagle Scout and Disabled Veteran here so lots of camping experience)
why Overlanding- I love nature, off-roading and photography/videography so its a perfect mix plus I get to add camping
Welcome! I'm a few weeks new in Tom's river NJ with a 2006 sierra no mods yet. Also a disable vet. Alotta time on my hands. Good to know ya!!!

whardin

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Phelan, CA
First Name
William
Last Name
Hardin
Member #

Welcome! I'm a few weeks new in Tom's river NJ with a 2006 sierra no mods yet. Also a disable vet. Alotta time on my hands. Good to know ya!!!
Nice to meet you too. I spent 11 yrs in the Navy myself. Already a world traveler but now I just want to enjoy traveling the USA.

mwilson920

US West Region Local Expert Las Vegas

Protector II

Las Vegas, NV
First Name
Michelle
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

Army here but everyone else that served in my family was Navy, even have a piece of the hindenburg. Like you after being over seas, we live in a beautiful country with lots to see and I wanna see it all and hope I get too.
welcome!!