Member Introductions *NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF*

• HTML tutorial

Kyleg

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Port Hedland
Member #

image.jpeg image.jpeg Hi guys new to the forums and page , member emblem on the way . Me and my wife and dog travel in our camper all over OZ and are in the process of planning a overland trip to Europe and the US
Current location is Port Hedland WA
Rig is a custom made Nissan patrol that I built myself , will make a build thread at some point.
Will be an active member any questions or anyone travelling past I will be happy to help
Cheers kyle

Mad Garden Gnome

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Templeton, Ca
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Marlett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W6ORV
View attachment 10259 View attachment 10258 Hi guys new to the forums and page , member emblem on the way . Me and my wife and dog travel in our camper all over OZ and are in the process of planning a overland trip to Europe and the US
Current location is Port Hedland WA
Rig is a custom made Nissan patrol that I built myself , will make a build thread at some point.
Will be an active member any questions or anyone travelling past I will be happy to help
Cheers kyle
....love the Patrols....

Mad Garden Gnome

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Templeton, Ca
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Marlett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W6ORV
Been kind of lurking the forum for a couple weeks now, so probably should introduce myself. I'll
put together a build thread here soon. Glad to be here and look forward to learning along the way! EDIT- Just purchased my membership, waiting on my OB number now, woohoo!

Location- Burlington, Vermont
Rig- 2006 Nissan Xterra
Overlanding Experience Background- Some experience, fairly new still.
Excellent! Another Xterra

Reactions: KStPeter

ce4460

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Washington
First Name
Will
Last Name
Campbell
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Welcome. Love your rig, it's one of my favorite body colors. Has a clean and elegant look. Great photos too.

Mad Garden Gnome

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Templeton, Ca
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Marlett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W6ORV
Hey everybody how are y'all doing? My name is Will and my wife is Britta we are new to the Bay Area and found a video on YouTube from overland bound and thought it was pretty cool. I've been wanting to get out and hit trails since we moved here. We use to live in Maryland we moved out here for my job we drive across country to move here and it was the best experience. We both have jeep wranglers but we are going to outfit mine. We don't have any experience with overlanding but looking forward to learning.

2017 Jeep Wrangler 4 door

Santa Clara Ca

His and Hers. Outstanding.

Bobby Myers

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

St. Augustine, Florida, United States
First Name
Bobby
Last Name
Myers
Member #

Hi everyone, just joined the community. I look forward to some meet ups and events within the Area! I'm a novice and often find my self out on the trails alone.

OB looks like a great community, I am stoked to be a part of it!

I'm Bobby I live in Coos Bay Oregon
I have a 2015 Tacoma

Attachments

pdxplorer15

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Beaverton, OR
Member #

Hi everyone, just joined the community. I look forward to some meet ups and events within the Area! I'm a novice and often find my self out on the trails alone.

OB looks like a great community, I am stoked to be a part of it!

I'm Bobby I live in Coos Bay Oregon
I have a 2015 Tacoma
Welcome! Nice to see yet another Oregonian here. :-)

Reactions: Bobby Myers

Justin Forrest

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Shoreline, Wa
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Forrest
Member #

IMG_1085.JPG Hey everyone, I am new to this whole overlabdon thing but not 4x's. I have enjoyed modding and off-roading many. I hope to meet some people and get ideas on stuff to build for outfitting my rig. Which is a 2013 Tacoma double cab long bed. (Trail limo) It currently sits with 2.5"lift up front and 2" in the rear. My wife and I both grew up in small town USA and have a love for the outdoors that we hope to pass along to our kids. We have lived in Seattle for almost 20 years and are looking to get out and explore more.

Last edited:

apw3007

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Saint Albans, Vermont
Member #

Hello everybody! I'm Andrew and am wicked excited to find a community like this!

Current Location: Boston, MA
(Soon-to-be) Location: Burlington, VT
Current Vehicle: 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (I'll post a pic later!)
Experience: Intermediate, I've done a bunch of backpacking and camping throughout my life plus learned a lot from the military. Done a few off road trips in this new rig but she's a work in progress so nothing too serious with it, usually just

KStPeter

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Colchester, Vermont
Member #

Awesome, I'm just outside of Burlington. Welcome!

Hello everybody! I'm Andrew and am wicked excited to find a community like this!

Current Location: Boston, MA
(Soon-to-be) Location: Burlington, VT
Current Vehicle: 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (I'll post a pic later!)
Experience: Intermediate, I've done a bunch of backpacking and camping throughout my life plus learned a lot from the military. Done a few off road trips in this new rig but she's a work in progress so nothing too serious with it, usually just

ce4460

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Washington
First Name
Will
Last Name
Campbell
Member #

Service Branch
Army
View attachment 10304 Hey everyone, I am new to this whole overlabdon thing but not 4x's. I have enjoyed modding and off-roading many. I hope to meet some people and get ideas on stuff to build for outfitting my rig. Which is a 2013 Tacoma double cab long bed. (Trail limo) It currently sits with 2.5"lift up front and 2" in the rear. My wife and I both grew up in small town USA and have a love for the outdoors that we hope to pass along to our kids. We have lived in Seattle for almost 20 years and are looking to get out and explore more.
Welcome to OB. I live over on Hood Canal and have gotten together with others in the Seattle area. You're welcome anytime.

Justin Forrest

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Shoreline, Wa
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Forrest
Member #

Welcome to OB. I live over on Hood Canal and have gotten together with others in the Seattle area. You're welcome anytime.
Thanks, I will be pretty occupied most of the winter. Baby boy #2 is due in a couple weeks. I will definitely be looking for people to meet and get some more experience navigating my long ass truck through some trails come spring time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Frank Cornejo

JustRideTKT

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Tecate, Baja California, Mexico
First Name
Luis
Last Name
Gutierrez
Member #

Hello Baja Luis here...

As the nickname says im located in Tecate, Baja Mexico
My experience is very slim eventhough ive done many camping trips and hikes, and many times i've chased on the baja 1000 races, i know there is plenty to learn from everybody in here... so here i am...
My ride: i am currently doing my camping trips on my 05 Tundra (daily driver), But at the same time im working on my dream truck and future 100% Overlander vehicle (1978 Chevy K30 Crew Cab / short bed)
Theres plenty of things to do still haha
View attachment 10324