Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

1) View attachment 182582
2) San Antonio, TX
3) 2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk pulling a Cargo Craft off-road trailer and we use an SUV tent (currently) for extra space/changing room.
4) Experienced, but always looking to learn more!
Welcome to the OB crew, looks like you have a nice setup.

Reactions: Kent R and Snapless

Snapless

Rank II

Contributor III

San Antonio, TX, USA
First Name
Suzanne
Last Name
Thompson
Member #

Welcome to the OB crew, looks like you have a nice setup.
Thank you! Happy to have found so many like-minded people!

We're pretty proud of what we've accomplished in the year since we started. Both of us were already pro at camping, but this has taken it to a whole new level. We constantly get comments on our roof rack. Yes, those are lights AND cameras. We are both IT nerds and set up cameras not only for security, but to record our adventures on the NVR we have wired inside. The front light is 40k lumens and the side lights are 20k, so we can easily record at night as well.

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Suzanne (@Snapless ), welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am one of the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.
If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.

Snapless

Rank II

Contributor III

San Antonio, TX, USA
First Name
Suzanne
Last Name
Thompson
Member #

Hello Suzanne (@Snapless ), welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups

I am one of the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.
If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.
Awesome! Thank you!

Reactions: Kent R

Shadow Overland

Rank IV

Enthusiast I

Tampa, FL, USA
First Name
Fred
Last Name
Gray
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4YGR
Hola OB Folks!

Shadow Overland here (a.k.a. Fred) Why Shadow? I'll tell ya some time, but that's him in the pic.

Rig: 2018 F150 SuperCrew 4x4 w/ a 3.0L Powerstroke. The rig pic is Christmas 2020 fresh out of the shop with a 4" BDS suspension lift, Teraflex Falcon sport tow/haul shock system, Deaver HD rear left springs, 35x12.5 Toyo Open Country AT IIIs on 18x9 Mamba M25s

Experience: Been off-roading since my teens getting stuck with my buddies every chance we got, but went home every night. The sleepovers outside are new. Getting some additional mods this month and then starting the bed rack / storage / sleeping bed in February. Looking forward to meeting other members out on the trail.

Attachments

Copytan

Rank 0

Contributor I

Fort Worth, TX
First Name
Rowland
Last Name
Ramos
Howdy yall,

My name is Andrew and I am a newb at overlanding. I recently purchased my dream truck (Chevrolet Colorado) and I am looking to take it on trails in Texas or just about where ever with the proper planning. I live in Fort Worth, Texas and I can't wait to explore this upcoming spring/summer. I hope to meet some friends. :)

T. Stanley

Rocky Mountain Region Member Rep Kansas
Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Hola OB Folks!

Shadow Overland here (a.k.a. Fred) Why Shadow? I'll tell ya some time, but that's him in the pic.

Rig: 2018 F150 SuperCrew 4x4 w/ a 3.0L Powerstroke. The rig pic is Christmas 2020 fresh out of the shop with a 4" BDS suspension lift, Teraflex Falcon sport tow/haul shock system, Deaver HD rear left springs, 35x12.5 Toyo Open Country AT IIIs on 18x9 Mamba M25s

Experience: Been off-roading since my teens getting stuck with my buddies every chance we got, but went home every night. The sleepovers outside are new. Getting some additional mods this month and then starting the bed rack / storage / sleeping bed in February. Looking forward to meeting other members out on the trail.
a.k.a. Fred , Welcome to the OB crew

T. Stanley

Rocky Mountain Region Member Rep Kansas
Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Howdy yall,

My name is Andrew and I am a newb at overlanding. I recently purchased my dream truck (Chevrolet Colorado) and I am looking to take it on trails in Texas or just about where ever with the proper planning. I live in Fort Worth, Texas and I can't wait to explore this upcoming spring/summer. I hope to meet some friends. :)
Welcome to the OB crew Andrew

Copytan

Rank 0

Contributor I

Fort Worth, TX
First Name
Rowland
Last Name
Ramos
2) San Antonio, TX
3) 2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk pulling a Cargo Craft off-road trailer and we use an SUV tent (currently) for extra space/changing room.
Howdy Snapless,

I see that you are from San Antonio, Tx. I used to live over there. That is an awesome looking photo. If you know of any people from Texas that go on camping adventures I would love to tag along. I would love to plan a trip to Big Bend! I never been.

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Rowland (@Copytan ), welcome from Oklahoma.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups. There is a pretty regular meet up in the DFW area, looks like they just has a camping trip this past weekend so keep an eye out for future meet up dates.

I am one of the SW Region Member Reps, @USStrongman is another based out of west Texas, so if you have any questions let us know.

Copytan

Rank 0

Contributor I

Fort Worth, TX
First Name
Rowland
Last Name
Ramos
Hello Rowland (@Copytan ), welcome from Oklahoma.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups. There is a pretty regular meet up in the DFW area, looks like they just has a camping trip this past weekend so keep an eye out for future meet up dates.

I am one of the SW Region Member Reps, @USStrongman is another based out of west Texas, so if you have any questions let us know.
Howdy Jon,

Thank you for this information. Will do!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hola fam =)

Rig: 2005 Lexus GX470
Experience: New at overland, good at backpacking
Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative is @USStrongman @Prerunner1982
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

There is a local meet-up that @Prerunner1982 can advise you of.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Howdy yall,

Welcome to Overland Bound Andrew
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative is @Prerunner1982 & @USStrongman
There is a local meet-up in the DFW area that @Prerunner1982 can get you information on.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hola OB Folks!

Welcome To Overland Bound
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Cendee & @radwelder

Reactions: Shadow Overland

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
2) San Antonio, TX
Welcome to Overland Bound
Overland Bound Meetups
There is a local meet-up that @Prerunner1982 can get you information on.
Overland Trip Planning
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative is @Prerunner1982 & @USStrongman

Reactions: Snapless