Sammamish, WA, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Ubiety
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ribs
I'm a noob member here (OB#26254), and somewhat new to full scale adventure rig off roading. I previously rode a Honda TRX700XX, and then a TRX450ER, and decided I was at the point in life I need to save the body and get into something a little more comfortable! I drive a 2019 Ford Ranger XLT with a few tame mods done to it, and big hopes of doing more. I've also recently purchased a 2021 nuCamp T@G Boondock teardrop trailer that I like to tow along sometimes, though I'm not a stranger to tent camping and still enjoy being away from the traffic and out in the quiet parts! I hope to meet and explore with other members of this great community.
Welcome Jeff!

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
I'm a noob member here (OB#26254), and somewhat new to full scale adventure rig off roading. I previously rode a Honda TRX700XX, and then a TRX450ER, and decided I was at the point in life I need to save the body and get into something a little more comfortable! I drive a 2019 Ford Ranger XLT with a few tame mods done to it, and big hopes of doing more. I've also recently purchased a 2021 nuCamp T@G Boondock teardrop trailer that I like to tow along sometimes, though I'm not a stranger to tent camping and still enjoy being away from the traffic and out in the quiet parts! I hope to meet and explore with other members of this great community.
Welcome from Phoenix Jeff.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to Overland Bound
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions. For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representative; Sac/Foothills @Magic Mike
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Reactions: nonroader

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello,
Dustan from Northern Michigan and I don't have a vehicle yet, hopping to get help finding one within my budget.
Welcome to Overland Bound Dustan
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Ohio Valley Overland & @James.Laidlaw

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello,

My overlanding to date has been on two wheels. I explore with a DRZ 400 heavily accessorized. Currently I'm looking to buy an 11th gen F150 and build a topper camper with the topperezlift kit.

Located near Chattanooga, TN.

Looking forward to building connections and learning from the community!

Luke
Welcome To Overland Bound Luke
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative in TN for local information is @Hank Outdoors

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone,

I'm a new member from Nashville, TN. My rig is a 2003 Land Cruiser. A couple years ago, my wife and I spent a summer Overlanding throughout SW Colorado and that got us hooked! Some of the first Overlanding videos I watched were of Michael. Great stuff! I consider myself a novice with plenty to learn.

Regards,

Mark
Welcome To Overland Bound Mark
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Hank Outdoors

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello my name is Heather and I am fairly new to Overlanding. I took a trip early this summer with Mountain State Overland and loved the adventure! I spent the remainder of the summer and fall exploring and even went out on a limb and guided a small group of friends on one of my trips. I have always enjoyed off-roading and have a Jeep Rubicon well equipped for that purpose, but those trips were typically limited to day trips within the tristate area. Equipping my Jeep with accessories allowing me to navigate and camp off the beaten path has been a great decision. I live in Shepherdstown, WV.

Thanks for allowing me to join the group!

View attachment 181698
Welcome to Overland Bound Heather
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @JRElaxED & @Zombie
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi, everyone... Pablo from Modesto, California. I drive a Land Cruiser 80 Series
Welcome to Overland Bound Pablo
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions. For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representatives; Bay Area @PapaDave, Sac/Foothills @Magic Mike
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Here is a local meet-up you might be interested in;
Central California Monthly Meet-up Ripon/Modesto area
US West - Central California Monthly Meet Up

Reactions: ocinataS

Britt'sPilot

Rank I

Steward I

Fort Drum, New York, United States
First Name
Sawyer
Last Name
Sumrall
Service Branch
US Army Active Duty
Already did an intro once, but things have changed and wanted to update and re-introduce! Currently stationed at Ft. Drum, but my wife and daughter live in Tennessee near Ft. Campbell. We just traded in the 4Runner to get into this beauty! 2018 JL, was stock but because it’s the end of the year we were able to wheel and deal and get them to throw in a 2.5” lift and put some Nitto Ridge Grappler 33’s on Fuel rims! Lots of plans in the future, but excited to be in the 4x4 community! Can’t wait for the weather to get nice again and get her out with the top and doors off!

Attachments

beckygalland

Rank I

Contributor I

Lakewood, CA, USA
First Name
Becky
Last Name
Galland
Member #

20191116_170248.jpg
Hi, I'm Becky and my husband is Jon. We are from Lakewood CA.
We have a 2015 Toyota Tacoma. It's pretty much Stock right now other than a lift and better shocks/ struts.
I grew up off roading and rock crawling with my dad. My husband and I have done some off roading as well. I would put us in a novice/ intermediate level. As far as our rig, it's set for easy to moderate trails.

Last edited:

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hi, everyone... Pablo from Modesto, California. I drive a Land Cruiser 80 Series
Welcome to Overland Bound, I am one of your U.S. West member representatives. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me at @Magic Mike...

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Welcome to Overland Bound, I am one of your U.S. West member representatives. If you have questions or concerns feel to contact me @Magic Mike .

Strugbuscapers

Rank I

Contributor I

1281 13th Street, Los Osos, California 93402, United States
First Name
Jennifer
Last Name
Lana
Member #

Hi everyone! New here but not really new to overlandong in general. I've got a 2004 ford ranger that I'm in the process of a long awaited total overhaul into an overlanding toy.

Solar, on board slide out kitchen, research, 360⁰ lighting, 270⁰ awning dual swingouts and all that fun stuff.

Her main purpose is to take me mountain biking, climbing and just wheeling.

Attachments

MarioT'sCJResto

Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor II

First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Laboy
Member #

Happy New Year from Upstate NY, love the rig and the MTB. I have a FS
Stance and Fat Tire. Looking to buy a FS E-Bike this summer. Nothing too crazy
Well welcome to the Team

Reactions: Iwata77 and Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Good morning and happy new year. I just joined Overland and Im looking forward to getting my rig out into the wild. I'm located in Monmouth County, NJ.
Brian
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @diabetiktaco
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi everyone! New here but not really new to overlandong in general. I've got a 2004 ford ranger that I'm in the process of a long awaited total overhaul into an overlanding toy.

Solar, on board slide out kitchen, research, 360⁰ lighting, 270⁰ awning dual swingouts and all that fun stuff.

Her main purpose is to take me mountain biking, climbing and just wheeling.
Good luck with your build, sounds like you have a solid plan.
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
View attachment 181871
Hi, I'm Becky and my husband is Jon. We are from Lakewood CA.
We have a 2015 Toyota Tacoma. It's pretty much Stock right now other than a lift and better shocks/ struts.
I grew up off roading and rock crawling with my dad. My husband and I have done some off roading as well. I would put us in a novice/ intermediate level. As far as our rig, it's set for easy to moderate trails.
Welcome to Overland Bound Becky and Jon.
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Barclay (LA) @FrankRoams (OC/SD)
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning