Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello,

I have been into camping my entire life and also have been into off roading. Now that my kids are old enough I am combining the two.

We moved from PA to Colorado about 3 years ago and this past summer hit the trails and it has been awesome.

Looking for some like minded people in Colorado who can give some pointers on what trails are great for over landing here.
Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
OB Members Colorado
Social Media:
Telegram; OLB - Colorado
RM FB; Facebook Groups
Our Rocky Mountain Regional Director is @Neal A. Tew
The closest Member Representative is @the_runn4r & @Fortis Overland
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Greeting from Charleston, SC. Looking forward to interacting with the group.
Welcome To Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @NC-Trooper

Reactions: Cypress

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone...
I live in the Tucson, AZ area. I have a 2015 Jeep JKU Rubicon that I initially started wanting to build as a rock crawler, but decided I didn't like the idea of having to smash it up to be "one of the guys". I've had a lot of experience with camping and backpacking as a kid and recently getting back as an Assistant Scoutmaster. Overlanding seems like the next logical step for me and I am excited to learn this aspect of getting back to the outdoors. I can't wait to get out there and keep building my "escape" vehicle as I define my needs for trips.
Overland Bound Meetups
There is a meet-up in Tucson that is run by the SW Regional Director @brien, you should contact him if you are interested.
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative is @Prerunner1982

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi All, I am new here! Living in San Jose, CA. My ride is a red Jeep Wrangler JLUR 2019.
I'm kind of new to overlanding however, I did a lot of camping (dispersed).

View attachment 176962 View attachment 176963

-emmanuel
Welcome to Overland Bound Emmanuel.
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions. For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representative; Bay Area @PapaDave
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Reactions: redquatquat

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Located in lynchburg, VA 2012 4runner trail (stock at the moment) with a smittybuilt xl that I put on a 8ft trailer. Still a novice. Glad to be here.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @JRElaxED & @Zombie
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello...new member checking in

View attachment 176927View attachment 176928

- 2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 LT Z71 4x4
- Overland Experience: Novice.

I had a Jeep TJ about 10yrs ago and did plenty of mudding in S.FL. and also did my share of rock crawling in N.FL. and GA. The Silverado currently has a leveling kit w/ upgraded UCAs, Nitto Ridge Grapplers in 275/55r20, ARB dual compressor, and Bakflip tonneau cover. Looking to do a BDS 4” Fox coilovers setup soon with rear Deaver leaf spring upgrade. The goal is family camping. My wife and I both love this and we have a 16 month old baby boy and a newborn baby girl that we want to get exploring ASAP.

I’m on here to gain more knowledge...and to get pointers on the Silverado. It seems like there aren’t many in the overland game...
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Cendee & @radwelder

Reactions: Nivar3

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone!

Northern Nevada here, just down the hill from Lake Tahoe.
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Definitely a beginner aside from getting into trouble in High School in my 89 Ford Ranger.
Looking forward to building the truck up more over the winter and exploring come spring time!
Your Regional Member Representative is @HappyOurOverlanding
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
The “Reno Overlanding” OLB Meet-Up meets monthly, if you're interested check out the meet-up page on the forum for details. @HappyOurOverlanding is the contact. This is a very active group with FB & IG pages.
US West - Reno Overlanding Recurring Meetings and Trail Runs Thread

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey all!

Bay Area, CA
2013 Toyota Tacoma
I'm between a beginner and intermediate.
Look forward to meeting everyone here!

View attachment 176865
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions. For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representative; Bay Area @PapaDave
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey! Ramman Here from central Ma. Wife and I are in the middle of our build and gear gathering for the up coming spring.
We have a 19 ram that we will be traveling with our two young kids. I have a little off road expierence and a little camping exp as well. I know being in MA I don’t have the highest expectations for off highway travel but will be looking to be all over the east coast and North east once we are closer to the end of our build. Hopefully some people are nearby that can help steer us in the right direction.
Welcome to Overland Bound Ramman
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @Mathes

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone, excited to be here. Name is Joe from Atco NJ and driving a 2017 JKU Rubicon Hard Rock (Purchased in September 2020) and although I did a bit of wheeling back in the 80's I feel as though I am a novice compared to what I see everyone doing today, my rig is pretty much stock but not for long.View attachment 176794
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @diabetiktaco

Reactions: diabetiktaco

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi All,

Just joined up, new to overlanding, have loved camping and fishing for years but have just stepped into a Toyota LC200 and love getting it into fun situations.
Your Regional Director is @bjy10 for additional help or information.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Reactions: Slmsss

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
My name is Brian

1) Location: Milwaukee, WI
2) Rig: 2012 2500 Ram Mega Cab
3) Experience: I grew up in UT driving through the mountains and deserts but have not been out much since I left 20 years ago. I do a lot of backpacking and hiking and have been wanting to get back into doing more off roading now that my kids are getting older.

View attachment 176612
Welcome to Overland Bound Brian
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @MTB-WI

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
greetings

Selden Long island NY
2020 Jeep Gladiator
i have camping experience but no overlanding notches in my belt. looking to explore and camp anywhere i can.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @OVRLNDER

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi All, we are new to the overland community, looking forward to meeting fellow adventures and learning new skills. We are a family of 4 outdoor enthusiasts who have traveled on land and water in Alaska, West Africa, Australia, and many parts of Europe, We are now turning our interest to Overlanding and looking for the right vehicle to get us off-grid. For now, we will be using what we have and hopefully learning some really cool stuff from the community. Happy to have landed here!!!
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @NC-Trooper

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello fellow O-Landers. Just beginning to dip my feet into Overlanding. Been hiking/backpacking/camping most my life.

Rig: 2018 Nissan Frontier PRO4-X. 6in lift. Front Runner Roof Rack. P&P Bed Rack. Smittybuilt Overlander Gen2 RTT.
Experience: Novice!!
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @JRElaxED & @Zombie

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Good morning! I am new to 4-wheeling, and just getting into overlanding. Getting out and off road was something I've been wanting to do, ever since I was a teenager in high school. But, it had to wait until I was 40 before I got into a 4x4. I've started out simple with two group trips into the woods of North Georgia, so far. Recently, I've decided to go all in, and I've got a bed rack ordered and picked up a used RTT from Facebook Marketplace (it needs a little work, but is completely serviceable as-is). I want to start out with a couple of overnighters and hopefully get to the point I can do a trip out to southern Utah. I'm looking forward to learning here!
Hello John, welcome to the OB community. Sounds like you have a good plan in place and are working it well.

Reactions: Kent R and GLOCKer

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
New guy from north central Arkansas. If you see me out stop by and say hello, I’m pretty hard to miss.

06 gmc 2500hd diesel.
Simple mods, fairly newb into overland, not so much in off-road world or truck builds.
Hello Corbin, welcome to the OB community.

Reactions: Kent R

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hello,

I have been into camping my entire life and also have been into off roading. Now that my kids are old enough I am combining the two.

We moved from PA to Colorado about 3 years ago and this past summer hit the trails and it has been awesome.

Looking for some like minded people in Colorado who can give some pointers on what trails are great for over landing here.
Hello Andrew, welcome to the OB community.

Reactions: Kent R