• HTML tutorial

O.Dfj

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Foothill Farms
Member #

Good day all.
Happy to be part of this community. I can't get overlanding off my mind.
Love to build rigs.
Currently enjoying the fruits of my labour on a 2005 Jeep Liberty CRD.

I still have my 1984 SWB G Wagon if I need to get "off the charts" serious:)

Looking for other East Coast like minded folks.

I'll likely try to visit this site as much as possible. Keep up the good energy.

Cheers,
Jim

mView attachment 9603View attachment 9604View attachment 9605
@Rubilocal you need to step up your liberty game.

Rattler

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Bay City, MI
Hey all! New to this board. I think I may have visited here before but more recently because of Foz Roamer & his super-neat Subie. I am on ExPo and several other boards with the same name.

My overlander is a 2004 Toyota Tacoma Doublecab with a few mods. I have a Mombasa RTT mounted on a custom-built bedrack along with a BajaRack on the cab (claim to fame! first one mounted on a Taco doublecab, I've had it a while!).

I am lucky that my wife and 6 yo son also love to go camping/overlanding/travelling. I have been involved in and out with 4WDs for @ 30 years. Most of our trips have been to MI, WI and MN. I am hoping to expand a little more south next year. I took up photography back in 2011 starting with a Canon T2i. have since moved up to a 70D. I even somehow managed to have a couple articles published in a couple mags over the last couple years.

Due to medical issues, I may be switching back over to a Subaru for my adventures in the future (I had an '02 WRX when they first came out). Have to see how things go.

Kelly

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Member Rep
Launch Member

Traveler III

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Kelly
Last Name
Herrin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KFØDEX
Hey all! New to this board. I think I may have visited here before but more recently because of Foz Roamer & his super-neat Subie. I am on ExPo and several other boards with the same name.

My overlander is a 2004 Toyota Tacoma Doublecab with a few mods. I have a Mombasa RTT mounted on a custom-built bedrack along with a BajaRack on the cab (claim to fame! first one mounted on a Taco doublecab, I've had it a while!).

I am lucky that my wife and 6 yo son also love to go camping/overlanding/travelling. I have been involved in and out with 4WDs for @ 30 years. Most of our trips have been to MI, WI and MN. I am hoping to expand a little more south next year. I took up photography back in 2011 starting with a Canon T2i. have since moved up to a 70D. I even somehow managed to have a couple articles published in a couple mags over the last couple years.

Due to medical issues, I may be switching back over to a Subaru for my adventures in the future (I had an '02 WRX when they first came out). Have to see how things go.

Welcome!!!

jkxranger

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Oregon
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Simms
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC7CJB

Welcome to the group,

Livingthebuslife

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Eureka, CA
Member #

Hello everyone! Happy to be here and very excited to become a member of the Overlandbound community!
I just purchased my membership badges and can't wait for them to arrive!

Location - Eureka, CA
Rig - 2014, Jeep, Wrangler Rubicon 2 door
Overlanding Experience Background - We are definitely new to overlanding but have experience wheeling back home in Florida. It's a whole new world here out west and we cannot wait to get out there and gain experience in this new terrain!

My wife and I are currently travelling the U.S. (My wife does contract work in the medical field) in our bus conversion and have been bit by the overlanding bug. Hope to meet many of you while we are travelling!

Here are a few pictures of our rig!
IMG_20161027_212536.jpg
IMG_20161103_110108.jpg
20161105_165640.jpg

Kelly

Launch Member

Traveler III

First Name
Kelly
Last Name
Herrin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KFØDEX
Hello everyone! Happy to be here and very excited to become a member of the Overlandbound community!

Location - Eureka, CA
Overlanding Experience Background - We are definitely new to overlanding but have experience wheeling back home in Florida. It's a whole new world here out west and we cannot wait to get out there and gain experience in this new terrain!

My wife and I are currently travelling the U.S. (My wife does contract work in the medical field) in our bus conversion and have been bit by the overlanding bug. Hope to meet many of you while we are travelling!

View attachment 9671
View attachment 9672
View attachment 9673
Welcome the to community! Keep us appraised on your location. It would be great to meet up.

Reactions: awolfnspirit

Judge

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Woodland Hills, CA
Member #

Location - Eureka, CA

View attachment 9671
View attachment 9672
View attachment 9673
Howdy, Livingthebuslife! Sweet Rubi!

Captain Josh

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Mid-Michigan
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Fornwall
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4WOL
Hello all! I've been an offroad enthusiast for 15 years, and am coming back after not having a rig for a while.

Location - East Lansing, MI

Rig - 2008 Nissan Xterra, mostly stock

Background - been doing more overlanding and general road travel lately, after quite a hiatus. Did quite a bit in my youth.

Kelly

Launch Member

Traveler III

First Name
Kelly
Last Name
Herrin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KFØDEX
Hello all! I've been an offroad enthusiast for 15 years, and am coming back after not having a rig for a while.

Background - been doing more overlanding and general road travel lately, after quite a hiatus. Did quite a bit in my youth.
Welcome Josh!

Kelly

Launch Member

Traveler III

First Name
Kelly
Last Name
Herrin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KFØDEX

jkxranger

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Oregon
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Simms
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC7CJB

Location - Eureka, CA

Welcome to the group,

Reactions: Livingthebuslife

jkxranger

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Oregon
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Simms
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC7CJB

Welcome to the group,

OffThaGrid1906

Rank IV
Launch Member
Supporter +

Enthusiast III

Alexandria, Va
Member #

Good Evening all! I'm new to the site and have adventure in my heart.
Rig: 2016 Jeep Patriot High Altitude 4x4 R.R.O 2 and 1/8th Lift, Nitto Ridge Grappler Tires.

I've been obsessed with the outdoors since I was in the military and spent time in Field doing Training Exercises. Overlanding just seems like a great and exciting way to get out in the elements while meeting other great people who also love the outdoors. I may not have the best Rig for overland driving, but it will be ready for a good deal of whats to come. I'm just happy to start the process. I love adventure and I don't shy away from a challenge.

Bergi85

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Orem, UT
First Name
Mitch
Last Name
Bergesen
Member #

1) Picture! If you have a rig, we want to see it!
Sorry I don't have great pictures of it yet.... just picked it up a couple days ago.

2) Location (General area is fine)
Utah County, Utah
3) Rig (Year, Make, Model, etc.)
2001 Infiniti QX4 --> Pathfinder in a tux :grin: I know it isn't super great, but for the price it works for me.
4) Overlanding Experience Background (Novice or Experienced, you're welcome here!)
Watched Expedition Overland on YouTube.... haha

12vfummins

Rank 0

Traveler I

Alberta
Member #

Hey
New member here!
My names johnny overlander #2198
My rig is a 2006 Ford superduty powered by a 12valve Cummins
I'm from the cold country up north
From Alberta, Canada
I'm new to overlanding, very shy and not much of a people person and loved the great outdoors, so overlanding was the perfect thing for me.

QKSAND

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Chesapeake VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Laird
Member #

Morning All!
New Member Steve here. No Badge yet.
Primary rig is a 2016 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, mostly stock, for now:sunglasses:. Wife has a 2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk.
I'm retired military originally from New England currently living in Chesapeake, VA.
We've had Jeeps for years and we're looking to expand our day trips to more long term adventures.
Looking forward to having some fun.