Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone! New members here from Albuquerque NM. We enjoy the outdoors and seeking and exploring new places in our 2018 Nissan TitanView attachment 163900
Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @brien. The closest Member Representative is @Prerunner1982
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi Everyone !

Drew & Family (Wifey + 2 young boys)

Portland , OR - 2005 LC100

Beginner :blush:
Welcome to Overland Bound Drew
Your Regional Director is @M Rose for additional help or information.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi guys and gals. Joe from Colorado
I have 3 rigs;
1977 Red Toyota FJ40, 350V8, 4 speed manual, SOA lift, 35s, 4 wheel disks, Warn winch 8274, etc. (for sale)View attachment 163884
2006 Toyota 4Runner Sport, mild lift, 265/70r17 BFG KO2s, 23Zero RTT, Bagged in the rear. (will be son's truck in 2022) [pictured]View attachment 163880
2015 Toyota 4Runner Trail, Lift, 285s, Riserack roof rack, HF Sliders, (current money-reduction machine) [photo before rack and sliders]View attachment 163883

Been wheeling since my first rig, a 1969 FJ40 that I had in high school. That was 1987, yep, I'm old.
I consider my self a medium level driver, just don't do it enough to be a high level guy.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Social Media:
Telegram; OLB - Colorado
RM FB; Overland Bound - Rocky Mountain
The closest Member Representative is @the_runn4r
https://tread-lightly.teachable.com/p/tread-lightly-youth-online-course

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Taylor (@UKWildcat50 ), welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups. Pre-pandemic we had a meet up in Gilbert, hopefully it can pick back up in the near future so keep an eye out for that.
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.
If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.

Reactions: Kent R

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Dee (@2018 Titan Strong ) , welcome from Oklahoma. You are in a good location for exploring the National Forest of the 4 corners states, kind of jealous.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups

If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Alex Coleman in Flagstaff AZ
2018 NISSAN NV3500 4x4
Family of 6 with a very modest amount of experience. We’re figuring it out, slowly.
Welcome to Overland Bound Alex
Hope to see you at Overland Expo next year in Flagstaff.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @brien. The closest Member Representative is @Prerunner1982

Gordo_K

Rank II
Investor

Enthusiast I

Northern Virginia
First Name
Gordon
Last Name
Slaton
Member #

Gordon Slaton
Fairfax County, Virginia
2015 Silverado 1500 w/ Z71 off road package
Wife and one kid left at home - helpfully, the kid is an Eagle Scout, registered EMT and works at an auto repair shop, so we should at least survive the first couple of trips.
:tonguewink:

I haven't spent that much time as I should outdoors as an adult, but grew up camping and backpacking in the Sierras in California.

UKWildcat50

Rank I

Contributor I

Scottsdale, AZ, USA
First Name
Taylor
Last Name
Alvey
Member #

Hello Taylor (@UKWildcat50 ), welcome from Oklahoma.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups. Pre-pandemic we had a meet up in Gilbert, hopefully it can pick back up in the near future so keep an eye out for that.

This is great, thanks for the info. Hopefully things will get going again soon!

Reactions: Prerunner1982

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Gordon Slaton
Fairfax County, Virginia
2015 Silverado 1500 w/ Z71 off road package
Wife and one kid left at home - helpfully, the kid is an Eagle Scout, registered EMT and works at an auto repair shop, so we should at least survive the first couple of trips.
:tonguewink:

I haven't spent that much time as I should outdoors as an adult, but grew up camping and backpacking in the Sierras in California.
Welcome to Overland Bound Gordon
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @JRElaxED & @Zombie
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Vinh Ky
San Diego California
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Excited to explore more overlanding, learn and share.
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @FrankRoams (OC/SD)
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Reactions: Food2000

trail_runn4r

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert. Colorado: Denver Area

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

Hi guys and gals. Joe from Colorado
I have 3 rigs;
1977 Red Toyota FJ40, 350V8, 4 speed manual, SOA lift, 35s, 4 wheel disks, Warn winch 8274, etc. (for sale)View attachment 163884
2006 Toyota 4Runner Sport, mild lift, 265/70r17 BFG KO2s, 23Zero RTT, Bagged in the rear. (will be son's truck in 2022) [pictured]View attachment 163880
2015 Toyota 4Runner Trail, Lift, 285s, Riserack roof rack, HF Sliders, (current money-reduction machine) [photo before rack and sliders]View attachment 163883

Been wheeling since my first rig, a 1969 FJ40 that I had in high school. That was 1987, yep, I'm old.
I consider my self a medium level driver, just don't do it enough to be a high level guy.
hi Joe, welcome from Denver! All great vehicles but that FJ is awesome!

Gordo_K

Rank II
Investor

Enthusiast I

Northern Virginia
First Name
Gordon
Last Name
Slaton
Member #

Welcome to Overland Bound Gordon
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @JRElaxED & @Zombie
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova
Kent -

Your signature says Placerville?
My folks owned a place in Lotus, and my family lived in Fairfield & Vacaville from 1999-2002.

Beautiful country, although the city was moving up the mountain from Sacramento while I was there. I am sure it is still the same.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Kent -

Your signature says Placerville?
My folks owned a place in Lotus, and my family lived in Fairfield & Vacaville from 1999-2002.

Beautiful country, although the city was moving up the mountain from Sacramento while I was there. I am sure it is still the same.
Actually not that bad in PV but just west Cameron Park & El Dorado Hills is gone crazy. I live just south west of PV in El Dorado

Apache88

Rank I

Member I

New Hampshire, USA
First Name
Rich
Last Name
S
Member #

Hey everyone,

Rich from New Hampshire here. I spend years in the Olympic mountains and Capital State forest of the PNW while in the Army. Overlanding is in my blood and have been at it for years at various levels. Currently, I'm building up a 2017 Toyota Tundra for a full size overland rig. My wife and I also have a 2017 4Runner that she uses as her daily driver, not too much work done to it at this point.
This is a great community and I look forward to interacting and meeting as many of you as I can. Be safe!

Rich

Contributor I

Minidoka Idaho
First Name
Harley
Last Name
Bateman
Hey everyone!

New member from Idaho. Just purchased a 2005 LR3 with the HD package to build it into a overlanding rig.

I have traveled all over southern Idaho on various trails but mainly I haunt the Big Desert.

Glad to be here and hope to cross paths someday with a few adventurers.

Attachments

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Hey everyone!

New member from Idaho. Just purchased a 2005 LR3 with the HD package to build it into a overlanding rig.

I have traveled all over southern Idaho on various trails but mainly I haunt the Big Desert.

Glad to be here and hope to cross paths someday with a few adventurers.
Welcome Harley,
I am the Northwest Director, @David H is your closest Member Representative. Lots of stuff happening just southwest of you, check out Member Maps, Member Meetups and Overland Bound By Region Northwest for more information.

Feel free to message myself or @David H with any questions you might have.

Mike Rose
Northwest Director
Overland Bound

KB8WXZ

Rank V

Enthusiast I

Cincinnati, OH
First Name
Don
Last Name
Thompson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KB8WXZ
Hello everyone! New guy joining from Cincinnati OH. Been lurking here for almost a year and officially joined as a member today. New to overlanding and about a month ago I bought a 2019 Ford Ranger to get started with. Looking forward to learning and building out my first rig.

Don