Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi names Brian I drive an 07 Toyota Tundra crew max.

Always loved the fun of going off road but I don't know where the real trails are looking to get to know peeps
Welcome To Overland Bound Brian
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information in Tennessee is @Hank Outdoors
FYI, All Overland Expo shows have been cancelled this year. Due to Covid 19 concerns.
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
AJ here novice to overland. My rig is 2004 Toyota 4Runner with 250k miles so it’s just broken in. Looking forward to learning
Welcome to Overland Bound AJ
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions. For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representatives; Bay Area @PapaDave, Sac/Foothills @Magic Mike
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi everyone.

Dorian over here in Los Angeles.

Driving a 2019 Jeep Rubicon.

Been trying hard to get out as much as possible the last few years to see the Country.
Welcome to Overland Bound Dorian
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Barclay (LA) @FrankRoams (OC/SD) @Dominic OB0158 (Inland Empire)
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi Everyone! My name is Rob Reukauf. My wife Dawn and I have spent many years outdoors. First it was riding quads at Dumont Dunes, Dune buggies in Big Bear, Hummers in Texas, and Bronco’s in Arkansas. Currently we have a 1971 Bronco and a Chevy ZR2 that we use for overlanding and off-roading. Most of the time we tow the Bronco with our 1994 Airstream Motorhome to venues for camping. I look forward to exploring with you all!View attachment 163661View attachment 163658View attachment 163659
Welcome to Overland Bound Rob
Great tow vehicle
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Barclay (LA) @FrankRoams (OC/SD) @Dominic OB0158 (Inland Empire)
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello All!

Current Vehicle: 2020 Chevy Trail Boss
Previous Vehicle: 2018 Toyota Tacoma
Overland Experience: Novice
Why Overlanding?: I'm happiest outside. I grew up camping and spent a good bit of time in the dirt. Now I work a corporate job and it seems like this is the kind of adventure I need.
Welcome to Overland Bound
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Prerunner1982
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
FYI, All Overland Expo shows have been cancelled this year. Due to Covid 19 concerns.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Any advice on where to get maps of some trails or does anyone have a good source of some good routes fro me and the gf to explore in about 2 weeks. Located in RDU area and willing to travel if need be. Have heard good things about highway 105, and hurricane creek. I have been to Uwharrie and having jsut purchased a new 3rd gen, I wont be taking it on any trails at uwharrie until I get some protection underneath it! All advice and help is appreciated! I'm new to The OB community so if theres a way to share routes, please let me know! Thanks!

Rig: 2016 DCLB TRD Taco
Experience: I would consider myself an intermediate overlander. Moving over from the more hardcore offroading scene
Welcome To Overland Bound
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @JRElaxED & @Zombie

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone, I am in southern Indiana with my wife and 3 kids. I have done a lot of work to my 01 Dodge and continuing on also with my 00 Jeep XJ. I am looking forward to learning about places to explore while also sharing my builds and experiences. View attachment 163638View attachment 163639
Two good looking rigs there
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Ohio Valley Overland & @MTOutdoorsman
http://www.midwestoverlandfest.com/

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello I am Justin. New to Overlanding but not the outdoors (Eagle Scout).
Rig: 2020 Jepp JLU (3rd jeep ive had)
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @OVRLNDER
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
AJ here novice to overland. My rig is 2004 Toyota 4Runner with 250k miles so it’s just broken in. Looking forward to learning
Being a novice is no problem, last week we went to Bodie Ghost town and had 6 first timers who did great. I am the Bay Area member rep and I can help connect you to meet ups that are happening near you. In Pleasanton CA there is a meet up on the second Sunday’s of the month and it has a great regular turn out and active. The Tri-Valley (Pleasanton) group has number of plans already laid out for June through December. Our next meet up will be August 9th, in person!

This is the regular meet up info

Tri-Valley Meet Up
US West - Tri-Valley Monthly Meet Up- Pleasanton CA
Just come! :)View Rally Point Tri-Valley Monthly Meet Up- Pleasanton CA STARTS MONTHLY ON DECEMBER 8TH EVERY SECOND SUNDAY MEET UP 1-3pm We are looking to gather together those living in the East Bay (and greater Bay Area) in downtown Pleasanton CA. Everyone is welcome as we look to gather...
www.overlandbound.com
www.overlandbound.com
If you have questions feel free to reach out

Reactions: Kent R

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello BLake (@Doubletrack State of Mind ), welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups.
Prior to "Big Brother" grounding everyone there was a meet up in Gilbert, hopefully once things get back to some form of normalcy it will be able to start up again. Keep an eye out.
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Vehicle: 2002 Toyota Tundra SR5
Experience: NONE with overlanding. I have been camping and hiking for several years though.
Can you make sure you activated you membership per the email you received. You don't show as a member but do have a member number.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @JRElaxED & @Zombie
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Jimmy_g_h

Rank I

Member I

First Name
Jaime
Last Name
Gutierrez
Member #

Hello everyone,
Jimmy here. 2014 tundra. New to overlanding but not to the outdoors. Which region should I be looking at? I'm in Southern California.

Reactions: Iwata77 and Kent R

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hello everyone,
Jimmy here. 2014 tundra. New to overlanding but not to the outdoors. Which region should I be looking at? I'm in Southern California.
Welcome to Overland Bound Jimmy. I'm one of your U.S. West Member representatives. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me @Magic Mike or you can contact @Barclay who based out of Southern California. You can also our Regional Director @Narbob if the need arises.

Make sure and browse the New Member threads, which contains good information and will help you navigate the Overland Bound website. Also keep an eye on the member calendar and Rally Points to find upcoming local meetups, trail runs and training.

Look forward to meeting you out there.

Mike

Contributor I

Montreal
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Lewell
Hi everybody!

My name's Ryan, I'm a New Zealander based in Montreal. I've done a ton of travelling and backpacking and am no stranger to the outdoors, but I'm brand new to overlanding. No real rig to speak of, just a Hyundai Tucson with no rack haha... for now. Looking forward to learning from everyones' experiences, it seems like an awesome activity and way of life.

See you all around!

Defiant 1776

Rank III

Enthusiast I

Grimesland NC
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Edwards
Member #

Trail maps are available from the forest service in every state for free. You can also buy a yearly park pass cheaply and get reduced rates. No fees for disbursed sites. They show all camp sites both civilized and disbursed locations.
Any advice on where to get maps of some trails or does anyone have a good source of some good routes fro me and the gf to explore in about 2 weeks. Located in RDU area and willing to travel if need be. Have heard good things about highway 105, and hurricane creek. I have been to Uwharrie and having jsut purchased a new 3rd gen, I wont be taking it on any trails at uwharrie until I get some protection underneath it! All advice and help is appreciated! I'm new to The OB community so if theres a way to share routes, please let me know! Thanks!

Rig: 2016 DCLB TRD Taco
Experience: I would consider myself an intermediate overlander. Moving over from the more hardcore offroading scene

Hello and Welcome,

I 'm fairly new to the Overlanding thing. Been on a couple trips. Headed up to Stone Mt and then to Old 105 and Linville Gorge area In the middle of October.
Im Located near Greenville NC.

mo.range

Rank II

Contributor III

Springfield, MO
First Name
Ethan
Last Name
Hoover
Member #

Hey OB Gang,

Ethan from Southern Missouri.

New to overlanding & off-roading but I’ve been an avid hiker & camper for many years so the outdoors aren’t a stranger to me.

Decided to go off the deep-end a few months ago and sold my 2010 JK for a 2019 Ford Ranger 4x4.

Looking forward to learning from you all and of course seeing you out on the trial!