Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello
I am new here my name is marshal, I currently drive a 2002 Chevy Tahoe she is your classic stock Tahoe but she gets the job done. I am from Minnesota and I have some experience over landing but I would say I’m more of a novice.

Thank you for letting me join this great group of people.
Welcome to Overland Bound Marshal
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
FYI, All Overland Expo shows have been cancelled this year. Due to Covid 19 concerns.
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @toxicity_27
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
http://www.midwestoverlandfest.com/

Reactions: toxicity_27

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi everyone I just joined I finished my 2015 f250 this year after finally paying it off I put a alum line flatbed and a Bundutec Pop Up camper on it and here she isView attachment 163355View attachment 163356View attachment 163357View attachment 163358View attachment 163359View attachment 163360
Welcome To Overland Bound
Good looking set up.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @rrjones2u
FYI, All Overland Expo shows have been cancelled this year. Due to Covid 19 concerns.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi everyone, I'm using my phone so I hope I'm doing it right:)

Anyways let me introduce myself, my name is Sebastian saury and is originally french but lived most of my life in Sweden, currently in the north together with my girlfriend and our 3 kids. I've been traveling all my life and always unplanned and just took day by day, done a lot of roadtrips but it was last summer everything begin. Me and my family was visiting my father in South of France, when we was going home we didn't want to take the fastest way home and ended up doing a 2 week roadtrip throu Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Czech, Austria, Germany and Poland, after that our interest in overlanding as a family was born.

Today we are back in France and are on our 3 week of overlanding, our rig is a wrangler with RTT and a very ugly homemade slide out kitchen.

We have lots of dreams and plans for future and hope to meet a lot of you guys:)
Welcome to Overland Bound Sebastian
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Sven & @NotGumby
Your Regional Director is @Robert OB 33/48 for additional help or information.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Anyways let me introduce myself, my name is Sebastian saury and is originally french but lived most of my life in Sweden, currently in the north together with my girlfriend and our 3 kids. I've been traveling all my life and always unplanned and just took day by day, done a lot of roadtrips but it was last summer everything begin. Me and my family was visiting my father in South of France, when we was going home we didn't want to take the fastest way home and ended up doing a 2 week roadtrip throu Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Czech, Austria, Germany and Poland, after that our interest in overlanding as a family was born.

Today we are back in France and are on our 3 week of overlanding, our rig is a wrangler with RTT and a very ugly homemade slide out kitchen.

We have lots of dreams and plans for future and hope to meet a lot of you guys:)
Hello Sebastian,

Welcome to the club.
If you like we are planning to have a OB weekend at the Kalkar Expo in August.
We are doing a meet, BBQ and camping at my place, or when more people are coming at a campsite nearby.

And if you have questions, just reach out and I hope I can help.

Greetings from Robert

Reactions: Kent R

Saury

Rank II

Contributor III

Tärnaby, sweden
First Name
Sebastian
Last Name
Saury
Member #

Hello Sebastian,

Welcome to the club.
If you like we are planning to have a OB weekend at the Kalkar Expo in August.
We are doing a meet, BBQ and camping at my place, or when more people are coming at a campsite nearby.

And if you have questions, just reach out and I hope I can help.

Greetings from Robert
Hi Robert and thank you:) sounds awesome but we are back home far north of Sweden and working so it will be a hard one to join :( but we are passing by Germany in the end of the week:)

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Great, we are living in the Netherlands, nearby the border. So, if you like you can come by.
Always fun having an OB member at our turf.

Saury

Rank II

Contributor III

Tärnaby, sweden
First Name
Sebastian
Last Name
Saury
Member #

Sounds cool, but are we allowed to enter Netherlands now? Read something that the border is still closed, if it's possible and it's not to much of a detour we are happy to visit:)

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

We just came back from a Border tour, Germany and The Netherlands, no problem.
The border is open, was never shut between Germany and the Netherlands.

Saury

Rank II

Contributor III

Tärnaby, sweden
First Name
Sebastian
Last Name
Saury
Member #

We just came back from a Border tour, Germany and The Netherlands, no problem.
The border is open, was never shut between Germany and the Netherlands.
Okey, I let you know when we are getting closer to Belgium:) another thing, I applied for membership to the facebookgroup earlier, but haven't got accepted yet:)

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hello everyone

Rigs: 2015 JK willys and a 1991 fj80
Experiance: medium

My jeep is my main rig currently and im starting to restore my fj80.
Welcome to Overland Bound, I am one of your U.S. West member representatives and if you have any question or concerns feel free to contact me @Magic Mike. You can also contact our Regional Director @Narbob if the need arises.

Make sure and browse through the New member threads for some great information that will help you navigate the Overland Bound website. Also keep an eye on Rally Points and the member calendar, which will keep you up to date on upcoming local meetups, training opportunities and trail runs.

I look forward to meet you out on the trail or at a meetup, in the future.

Mike

TheBorg

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Fayetteville, NC, USA
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Black
Hey, my name is Dan, I'm located in Fayetteville NC, running a built '94 ZJ. Pretty new to overlanding, but lots of experience with camping, backpacking, and offroad vehicles in general. I grew up with off road motorcycles, backpacking, hunting, and family camping, and then went in the army and spent a bunch of time in the woods and living out of all kinds of vehicles in all kinds of deserts. Right now I'm looking to do some trips with my kids, participate in a community, and learn.

Reactions: Iwata77 and Kent R

deltasierra

Rank II

Contributor III

Sneads Ferry, NC, USA
First Name
Dakota
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Service Branch
Marine Corps
Current Vehicle: 2017 Tacoma TRD Sport
Future Vehicle: 2021 Subaru Forester Sport
Overland Experience: Novice
Why Overlanding?: I love the outdoors and what better way to spend time outside than with your vehicle you overpay for and the open road. Plus I like traveling.

Reactions: Iwata77 and Kent R

jayhawkgeoff

Rank II

Contributor III

Houston, TX, USA
First Name
Geoff
Last Name
Starett
Member #

Hey y’all. Just wanted to stop by and introduce myself.

My name is Geoff.
I’m based out of Houston, Texas.
My rig is a 2014 Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon.
I wouldn’t say I’m a very experienced overlander. I feel like there’s always more knowledge to be gained, so being able to join a community where I can learn the right way to operate out on the trail is invaluable.

As COVID-quarantine begins to be lifted I hope to hit the road, and see you all out there. Thanks!

A6CE2C5C-8C26-44E2-B234-93370B14AA37.jpeg

NotGumby

Local Expert Germany
Investor

Influencer II

Frankfurt, Germany
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Vinnie
Member #

Service Branch
Army Veteran 11B 54E

Welcome Sebastian! Sounds like you and the family have caught the overlanding bug! Be sure to post some pictures of the kitchen - It can't be that ugly. I look forward to meeting you on the trail some day!

Best regards, Rick

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Eric (@Lawman718), welcome from Oklahoma. I see you are a ham, hopefully you can join our weekly Friday night echolink net.
Time : 5:30PM Pacific Standard Time or 17:30 hours Pacific Standard Time
Where : Echolink Node 591550 (USA-GNG) known also as Grits N Gravy, DMR TG 1137550 and Allstar 41130
Anyone can listen only here www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/29437/web
Even if you don't have access to an Echolink/DMR/Allstar repeater you can use the Echolink app like many members do.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups. Prior to the pandemic we had a fairly regular meet up in Gilbert, when things get back to some form of normal hopefully it will pick up again. Keep an eye out.
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.
If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Geoff (@jayhawkgeoff ), welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups. We do have a Taco Tuesday meet up every 3rd Tuesday in Houston. Hopefully you can attend and connect with some local members.
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.
If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.

Reactions: jayhawkgeoff