Oregon
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Simms
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC7CJB
Hi I'm Joel I'm from Tucson az and in new to overlanding and I want to get into it and I found this community and you guys sound great so I joined as soon as I can I have a 07 jeep commander I haven't built it up yet but I will be soon View attachment 9023
Welcome to the group Joel,

wanderingbearoffroad

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Anna, TX
Member #

Just wanted to introduce myself on the forum. My name is Kyle, I have a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and I've been overlanding for about 1-2 years. I'm getting back into the overland\off road lifestyle and hoping to get out a lot more. Attached is a pic of my rig, just missing the roof rack I added recently.IMG_1549.JPG

jkxranger

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Oregon
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Simms
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC7CJB
Just wanted to introduce myself on the forum. My name is Kyle, I have a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and I've been overlanding for about 1-2 years. I'm getting back into the overland\off road lifestyle and hoping to get out a lot more. Attached is a pic of my rig, just missing the roof rack I added recently.View attachment 9045
Welcome to the group Kyle,

Ingle939

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Plant city Fl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4AYU
Hi my name is Travis I guess you could say I'm a novice at the overlanding thing my current vehicle is a 2013 f150 with a custom built rack over the bed out fitted with led lights, cvt RTT cvt 6.5' awning I'm located in kings mountain NC (near Charlotte) I spend atleast 2 weekends a month camping/hiking and exploring the NF looking forward to meeting and learning from other overlanders

jkxranger

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Oregon
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Simms
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC7CJB
Hi my name is Travis I guess you could say I'm a novice at the overlanding thing my current vehicle is a 2013 f150 with a custom built rack over the bed out fitted with led lights, cvt RTT cvt 6.5' awning I'm located in kings mountain NC (near Charlotte) I spend atleast 2 weekends a month camping/hiking and exploring the NF looking forward to meeting and learning from other overlanders
Welcome to the group Travis,

Ryan Lunsford

Rank 0

Contributor I

Redmond, Oregon
Member #

Hello!

My name is Ryan Lunsford and I am born and raised in Redmond, Oregon (near Bend).

My rig is a 2008 Toyota Tacoma Oregon Edition (it's really just a Sport) with minor upgrades like lift, tires, lights and most recently and what got me interested in the overland community is a CVT Mt. Rainer Summit Series.

I've always been into going outdoors, camping, offroading etc. but was just recently introduced to overlanding. However after watching the "Are You An Overlander?" video I feel like I've been in touch with overlanding for a very long time. Now I've found a place where I can connect with others which is awesome!

I am also the founder of Oregonyotas on Facebook and Instagram. I'm always open to talk, go on a trail run, or meet up with new people!

jkxranger

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Oregon
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Simms
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC7CJB
Hello!

My name is Ryan Lunsford and I am born and raised in Redmond, Oregon (near Bend).

My rig is a 2008 Toyota Tacoma Oregon Edition (it's really just a Sport) with minor upgrades like lift, tires, lights and most recently and what got me interested in the overland community is a CVT Mt. Rainer Summit Series.

I've always been into going outdoors, camping, offroading etc. but was just recently introduced to overlanding. However after watching the "Are You An Overlander?" video I feel like I've been in touch with overlanding for a very long time. Now I've found a place where I can connect with others which is awesome!

I am also the founder of Oregonyotas on Facebook and Instagram. I'm always open to talk, go on a trail run, or meet up with new people!
Welcome to the group Ryan, nice to see another Oregonian.

Sean S

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

California, USA
First Name
Sean
Last Name
S
Hi, this is Sean

Current Vehicle: 2015 JK Unlimited Rubicon
Overland Experience: Novice

I originally hail from Ireland and have been living in the Bay Area for the last seven years. It's great to have a forum like this to share thoughts, experiences and knowledge. I like to combine my passions for geocaching and ham radio (KM6AQT is my callsign) while overlanding. I am delighted to be a part of this awesome community!

jkxranger

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Oregon
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Simms
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC7CJB
Hi, this is Sean

Current Vehicle: 2015 JK Unlimited Rubicon
Overland Experience: Novice

I originally hail from Ireland and have been living in the Bay Area for the last seven years. It's great to have a forum like this to share thoughts, experiences and knowledge. I like to combine my passions for geocaching and ham radio (KM6AQT is my callsign) while overlanding. I am delighted to be a part of this awesome community!
Welcome to the group Sean,

Reactions: Sean S

Sean S

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

California, USA
First Name
Sean
Last Name
S
Welcome to the group Sean,
Hi jkxranger, Thanks very much for the warm welcome! I am delighted to be a part of this excellent forum. I am still outfitting my JK and have taken a relaxed approach to it. It takes me forever to make any decisions. My JK still has the stock lift and pretty much everything else on the outside is stock too! There are just so many Jeep JKs where I live. I am constantly checking them out to see what they are running. Walking through a parking lot has taken on a new, added significance. Thanks once again, Sean

Bender

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hi, I'm Ben. I'm new to overlanding but have been an avid camper/hiker/backpacker since my younger days. Grew up in Boulder, CO and now reside with my wife and a couple kiddos outside San Antonio, TX. Picked up a 2017 TRD a couple months ago and fully intend to justify it by getting out as much as possible. It has already completely reinvigorated my love of outdoors - something I'd lost since moving to TX. Looking to explore this giant state more and beyond into everything this continent has to offer.