Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello to all I'm very excited to be apart of the community.
Welcome to Overland Bound!
FYI, since you are close to the Mojave Preserve,Overland Bound does two cleanups per year there if your interested.
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Barclay (LA) @FrankRoams (OC) @Dominic OB0158 (Inland Empire)
FYI, All Overland Expo shows have been cancelled this year. Due to Covid 19 concerns.
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Reactions: Jeepin and Peepin

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone! Jeff and Andrea here. We are currently in Oklahoma, but we are planning and building for our journey to Ushuaia. We love the overlanding lifestyle, even though now it is a part-time love affair it will, in 5 years or so be full-time. We believe that a community of like minded persons brings about a more enjoyable experience, this is why we chose to become a member of Overland Bound. Our vehicle is a 2019 TRD Off-road 4Runner. I'm a firm believer in trying to do everything ourselves. Below.is a picture of Blue Belle in the Ozark National Forest. Cheers everyone!
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Prerunner1982
Your Regional Director is @brien for additional help or information.
We have a member that is planning the same full time adventure as you but might be a little ahead of you on timing. You might make contact with him to compare notes. Mike Lee @Magic Mike great guy and a member rep in Northern California.
FYI, All Overland Expo shows have been cancelled this year. Due to Covid 19 concerns.

Reactions: Puravidajurnys

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Just joined up
This is my 2019 Toyota 4Runner ORP
Located in Sacramento, CA
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions. For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representatives; Bay Area @PapaDave, Sac/Foothills @Magic Mike, North State @Cottonwoody, Central Valley @TOMB

Some local meet-ups you might be interested in.
Sierra Foothills Overlanders, Cameron Park CA
US West - Sierra Foothills Overlanders Monthly OLB meet-up/meeting.
Gold Country Monthly Meet-up. Auburn CA
https://www.overlandbound.com/event/gold-country-monthly-meetup/
Elk Grove, CA
US West - Overland Bound Elk Grove, CA Meetup

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New member here from Amelia, VA
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representatives to you are @JRElaxED & @Zombie
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Iwata77

US Multi Region Local Expert OK,KS, MO, AR, TX
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Tulsa, Tulsa County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Kate
Last Name
Iwata
Member #

Hey everyone! Jeff and Andrea here. We are currently in Oklahoma, but we are planning and building for our journey to Ushuaia. We love the overlanding lifestyle, even though now it is a part-time love affair it will, in 5 years or so be full-time. We believe that a community of like minded persons brings about a more enjoyable experience, this is why we chose to become a member of Overland Bound. Our vehicle is a 2019 TRD Off-road 4Runner. I'm a firm believer in trying to do everything ourselves. Below.is a picture of Blue Belle in the Ozark National Forest. Cheers everyone!
Welcome from Tulsa

We have an Oklahoma sub-forum for more local chit chat Oklahoma overlanders where ya at?

Iwata77

US Multi Region Local Expert OK,KS, MO, AR, TX
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Tulsa, Tulsa County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Kate
Last Name
Iwata
Member #

Hey yall, my name is Brian. I just moved to the Raleigh/Durham, NC from East Tennessee for work. I am an aircraft mechanic. I drive a 1969 Jeepster Commando and have slowly been updating the drivetrain and drivability. I love the outdoors and have already camped, and panned for gold in Uwharrie National Forest. Most of my adventures have been im the smokies from Greeneville, TN to Maryville,TN. I love the coast and am planning to go out there here in the next couple weeks. Anyways, thank you for having me and look forward to getting to know you. BView attachment 157585View attachment 157586
Welcome! Sweet jeepster!!!

Puravidajurnys

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Oklahoma, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Amos
Member #

The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Prerunner1982
Your Regional Director is @brien for additional help or information.
We have a member that is planning the same full time adventure as you but might be a little ahead of you on timing. You might make contact with him to compare notes. Mike Lee @Magic Mike great guy and a member rep in Northern California.
Thanks Kent! Appreciate the info. I will reach out to Mike.

Reactions: Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Glad to join. This is Mike and Terri. We are full time RVer's in a 1987 Bluebird Wanderlodge FC.
We are in Huntsville Utah for the summer.
We recently got a '04 Grand Cherokee and RTT to get out Fu
Welcome to Overland Bound Mike and Terri.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
For this summer you are in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Social Media:
RM FB; Overland Bound - Rocky Mountain
The closest Member Representatives to you are @A-Aron & @Knitron

chrisradford

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Charlestown, Boston, MA, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Radford
Member #

Hey,

Excited to join, living in Boston, MA and recently acquired a 2020 Jeep Wrangler to explore more of the area.

I moved state-side last summer from the UK where I didn't own a vehicle for the last 5 years so very little Overlanding experience, much more used to long-distance hiking so excited to get a bit further, see some places that are maybe a bit more than a train ride and day's hike from the city!

Attachments

lifenajeep

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

French Settlement Louisiana
First Name
Phillip
Last Name
Losh
Member #

Welcome To Overland Bound Phillip
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representatives to you for local information are @BlueLineOverland & @rrjones2u
Thank you @Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey,

Excited to join, living in Boston, MA and recently acquired a 2020 Jeep Wrangler to explore more of the area.

I moved state-side last summer from the UK where I didn't own a vehicle for the last 5 years so very little Overlanding experience, much more used to long-distance hiking so excited to get a bit further, see some places that are maybe a bit more than a train ride and day's hike from the city!
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @Beans
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova

achaves

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

San Jose, CA, USA
First Name
Alberto
Last Name
Chaves
Member #

Hello All,

I'm considered on a beginner level of overlanding, have made 1 day trips to easy trails, however We (me and wife) want to learn as much and fast as possible to be on the road and connect with nature.

I hope to transform my rig on a capable vehicle to visit the most amazing places!

Rig: 2020 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport
Experience: Novice (please forgive my Jeep tires lol)
Roman.jpg

Chiefbigb

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

Butner, NC
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Grimes
Member #

Welcome To Overland Bound Brian
Love the Jeepster! We have a member here in Placerville CA who has one and it will literly go anywhere. He has been rebuilding/modifying it for as long as I have known him. If your interested in talking anything Jeepsters contact @TWW Overland Tom White is is a wealth of info.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @NC-Trooper
Thank you. I have Followed his build, nice rig. Its nice meeting you!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello All,

I'm considered on a beginner level of overlanding, have made 1 day trips to easy trails, however We (me and wife) want to learn as much and fast as possible to be on the road and connect with nature.

I hope to transform my rig on a capable vehicle to visit the most amazing places!

Rig: 2020 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport
Experience: Novice (please forgive my Jeep tires lol)
View attachment 157672
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions. For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representatives; Bay Area @PapaDave, Sac/Foothills @Magic Mike, North State @Cottonwoody, Central Valley @TOMB

Reactions: achaves

achaves

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

San Jose, CA, USA
First Name
Alberto
Last Name
Chaves
Member #

Thanks a lot Kent! I’ll spend hours looking though the site, can’t wait for traveling and meeting members! Cheers

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hey yall, my name is Brian. I just moved to Raleigh/Durham, NC from East Tennessee for work. I am an aircraft mechanic. I drive a 1969 Jeepster Commando and have slowly been updating the drivetrain and drivability. I love the outdoors and have already camped, and panned for gold in Uwharrie National Forest. Most of my adventures have been in the smokies from Elizabethton, TN to Maryville,TN. I love the coast and am planning to go out there here in the next couple weeks. Anyways, thank you for having me and look forward to getting to know you. BView attachment 157585View attachment 157586
Hello Brian, welcome to the OB community.