Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to Overland Bound!
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions. For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representatives; Bay Area @PapaDave, Sac/Foothills @Magic Mike, North State @Cottonwoody
Overland Expo West is this July https://www.overlandexpo.com/west
Check out the Overland Expo happening in Loveland CO this August;
About MOUNTAIN WEST — Overland Expo®
Quick online Tread Lightly! online awareness course
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tri-Valley Livermore CA Meet-up.
US West - Tri-Valley Monthly Meet Up- Pleasanton CA

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
2016 Jeep JKU
Menlo Park, California
Spent the last couple years building with limited trail experience.
Hoping this is the year to get out and explore!
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions. For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representatives; Bay Area @PapaDave, Sac/Foothills @Magic Mike, North State @Cottonwoody
Tri-Valley Livermore CA Meet-up

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone, Ryan here. I am just starting out Overlanding after watching videos on YouTube for 2+ years. I am located in Grand Junction, CO and recently picked up a 2017 Toyota Tacoma. Cant wait to get started!!!
Welcome to Overland Bound Ryan.
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Anchor Mtn
Your Regional Director is @Cendee for additional help or information.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi Andrew here. Im new ish to the Overland experience to say. First time owning the vehicle. I am good at the camping part lol. Edmonton Alberta Canada
Welcome to Overland Bound Andrew.
The closest Member Representatives to you for local information are @Sandpoint Steve @Montana Carl

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Current Vehicle: 2019 SR5 4runner; Stage 6 Icon suspension; RCI rock sliders; with 33” BFG KO2s’ on 17” method wheels
Overland Experience: Novice
In happy to be here and look forward to learning the ways of Overlanding!
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @PapaDave

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello y'all! We are The Meyer Life and we are from the Bay Area, California. We just purchased a 2019 Ram Rebel and we are setting it up for our overlanding adventures. We used to use our Jeep Compass but the kids (3 Boys) quickly outgrew that! We are no strangers to camping and exploring! Excited to be new members of Overland Bound!View attachment 151550

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone. Im Mario from Oxnard CA. Glad to be here ive been overlanding for the past 3 years but camping my whole life . It will be great meeting you guys hopefully in the near future . I drive a 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander GT SAWC lifted with 40mm spacers and King Springs and running BFG'sView attachment 151503
Welcome to Overland Bound Mario.
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Barclay (LA) @FrankRoams (OC) @DominicOB0158 (Inland Empire)

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
1) Picture! If you have a rig, we want to see it!
2) Location: East Tn (Johnson cIty)
3) Rig: 2017 Chevrolet Colorado
4) Overlanding Experience Background: Novice
View attachment 151490
Welcome To Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Overland Expo East is this October. About EAST — Overland Expo®
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representatives to you for local information are @rrjones2u @NC-Trooper @BlueLineOverland

Overland Expo east is in October;
About EAST — Overland Expo®
https://www.treadlightly.org/learn/online-courses/

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
2016 Jeep JKU
Menlo Park, California
Spent the last couple years building with limited trail experience.
Hoping this is the year to get out and explore!
Nice Jeep!

I am the Bay Area member rep and I can help connect you to meet ups that are happening near you. In Pleasanton CA there is a meet up on the second Sunday’s of the month and it has a great regular turn out and active. The Tri-Valley (Pleasanton) group has number of plans already laid out for June through November. Our next meet up might be online again for May, but check out the forum thread and there’ll be regular updates there

This is the regular meet up info

Tri-Valley Meet Up
Just come! :)View Rally Point Tri-Valley Monthly Meet Up- Pleasanton CA STARTS MONTHLY ON DECEMBER 8TH EVERY SECOND SUNDAY MEET UP 1-3pm We are looking to gather together those living in the East Bay (and greater Bay Area) in downtown Pleasanton CA. Everyone is welcome as we look to gather...
www.overlandbound.com
www.overlandbound.com
If you have questions feel free to reach out

Reactions: Kent R

PapaDave

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Current Vehicle: 2019 SR5 4runner; Stage 6 Icon suspension; RCI rock sliders; with 33” BFG KO2s’ on 17” method wheels
Overland Experience: Novice
In happy to be here and look forward to learning the ways of Overlanding!
Well for being a novice sounds like you’ve got a nice set up!
I am the Bay Area member rep and I can help connect you to meet ups that are happening near you. In Pleasanton CA there is a meet up on the second Sunday’s of the month and it has a great regular turn out and active. The Tri-Valley (Pleasanton) group has number of plans already laid out for June through November. Our next meet up might be online again for May, but check out the forum thread and there’ll be regular updates there

Tri-Valley Meet Up
Just come! :)View Rally Point Tri-Valley Monthly Meet Up- Pleasanton CA STARTS MONTHLY ON DECEMBER 8TH EVERY SECOND SUNDAY MEET UP 1-3pm We are looking to gather together those living in the East Bay (and greater Bay Area) in downtown Pleasanton CA. Everyone is welcome as we look to gather...
www.overlandbound.com
www.overlandbound.com

PapaDave

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Hello y'all! We are The Meyer Life and we are from the Bay Area, California. We just purchased a 2019 Ram Rebel and we are setting it up for our overlanding adventures. We used to use our Jeep Compass but the kids (3 Boys) quickly outgrew that! We are no strangers to camping and exploring! Excited to be new members of Overland Bound!View attachment 151550
Y’all? Is that term allowed in CA? :)

Welcome!

Tri-Valley Meet Up
www.overlandbound.com
www.overlandbound.com

The Meyer Life

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Bay Area, CA, USA
First Name
Erik
Last Name
Meyer
Member #

Y’all? Is that term allowed in CA? :)

Welcome!

Tri-Valley Meet Up
www.overlandbound.com
www.overlandbound.com
Haha! Is it worse that I am from, and live in, California? LOL. Thanks for the info! Looking forward to connecting with others in the area after this pandemic is over!

Reactions: Kent R and PapaDave

RadioGuy75067

Rank V
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Lewisville, Texas
First Name
Sean
Last Name
Compton
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5COU
Service Branch
ARMY VET
1) Picture! If you have a rig, we want to see it! - Done, see below.
2) Location (General area is fine) - North Texas
3) Rig (Year, Make, Model, etc.) - 2003 Toyota 4Runner 4.7L V8 Sport
4) Overlanding Experience Background (Novice or Experienced, you're welcome here!) - I know enough to get myself out of trouble, but not enough to keep myself from getting into it.

PS. Every time I take a pic of the rig, its already an old pic. Cause just as soon as I put the camera down, I pick up a tool and change or add something. IE: Right after these pics were taken, I added a winch the very next day! Yesterday, I custom installed a set of LED fog lights. It never ends... :wink:

IMG_20200329_180536.jpgIMG_20200329_180629.jpgIMG_20200329_180557.jpgIMG_20200329_180617.jpg

Jeepa0lllllll0

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Anaheim, CA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Agostino
Member #

Hi all!
Mike here, I'm a new member from Anaheim CA, I love camping and exploring, getting The Best of Both Worlds with overlanding.
I'm driving a 2014 Jeep JKU with no modifications except for new wheels and 33 inch tires to get me started, auxiliary lighting is next, and using my my existing camping gear, looking forward to getting out there and meeting some other members, I'm proud to be a new member such a great community, take care all!!

Attachments

Last edited:

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Sean (@RadioGuy75067 ), welcome from Oklahoma. I like the user name, I am bit of a #radionerd myself.
I also see you are a ham, hopefully you can join our weekly Friday night Echolink net.
Time : 5:30PM Pacific Standard Time or 17:30 hours Pacific Standard Time
Where : Echolink Node 591550 (USA-GNG) known also as Grits N Gravy, DMR TG 1137550 and Allstar 41130
Anyone can listen only here www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/29437/web
If you don't have access to an Echolink/DMR/Allstar enabled repeater don't worry...many of us use the Echolink app.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups. Before things got weird in the world we had a DFW meet up, hopefully once things return to some form of normalcy it will pick up again so keep an eye out for that.
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.
If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi all!
Mike here, I'm a new member from Anaheim CA, I love camping and exploring, getting The Best of Both Worlds with overlanding.
I'm driving a 2014 Jeep JKU with no modifications except for new wheels and 33 inch tires to get me started, auxiliary lighting is next, and using my my existing camping gear, looking forward to getting out there and meeting some other members, I'm proud to be a new member of the Greek community, take care all!!
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Barclay (LA) @FrankRoams (OC) @DominicOB0158 (Inland Empire)

Reactions: Jeepa0lllllll0

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey Folks,
Yegor here, from the Seattle area. I started off road exploring last year, and this year looking to get into some overlanding - been an avid camper for years.

I rely on my 2019 Tacoma off-road to get me around.
Welcome to Overland Bound Yegor.
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Gabriel Bozeman

Reactions: Jeepa0lllllll0