Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hi, I'm Bradley and I'm a 17 year old based out of Colorado. I love off roading, and after getting a 2015 Jeep Wrangler figured the only reasonable place to go would be to set it up for overlanding. I got a minimum wage job to help pay the bills and am slowly making my way to my dream rig. My experience is limited in overloading, but not my outdoors experience. I'm an avid hiker, hunter, and fisher, and can't wait to see what experiences overlanding has set for me.
Welcome to Overland Bound.

Make sure and browse the New member threads for some great information, which will help you in navigating the Overland Bound website. Also keep an eye on Rally Points and the member calendar. You will find upcoming local meetups, trainings & trail runs in these places.

Look forward to meeting you out on the trail.

Reactions: Kent R

Daniel Eaton

Rank 0

Contributor I

Duluth, MN
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Eaton
Hi Everyone! I am new to all of this and I am excited to get going with some overlanding..........so here I go.
1) Picture! If you have a rig, we want to see it!
Don't have one on my laptop but will get one up here soon.

2) Location (General area is fine)
I live in Northeast Minnesota

3) Rig (Year, Make, Model, etc.)
-2007 Honda Ridgeline RTL - has a 2 inch lift kit and it wants to get dirty!!! 119,000 miles
-2007 Chevy Tahoe LT - has a 2 inch leveling kit and it wants to get dirty, but it likes to get cleaned! 98,000 miles

I don't know which one to start sinking $$$ into..........HELP!!!!

4) Overlanding Experience Background (Novice or Experienced, you're welcome here!)
Absolutely none. But I am willing to learn and have an obsession with getting there.

Good to meet you all, hope to see you on the trail!

Chefzoolander

Rank 0

Contributor I

Fullerton, CA, USA
First Name
Tzu
Last Name
Chiang
Hey beautiful people,
Here it goes.
Picture! If you have a rig, we want to see it!
2) Location Fullerton OC, California area
3) Rig 1994 Toyota LC
4) Overlanding Experience Background pure Novice
5) profession cook for life
My motto
I am "zoo"

I eat like a 12 year old and drink like a pirate...
I cook, I eat, I drink, I travel, I rave, I repeat...
My life is a beautiful mess......

Love to learn

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey beautiful people,
Here it goes.
Picture! If you have a rig, we want to see it!
2) Location Fullerton OC, California area
3) Rig 1994 Toyota LC
4) Overlanding Experience Background pure Novice
5) profession cook for life
My motto
I am "zoo"

I eat like a 12 year old and drink like a pirate...
I cook, I eat, I drink, I travel, I rave, I repeat...
My life is a beautiful mess......

Love to learn
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions. For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your SoCal Member Representatives; LA @Barclay, OC/SD @FrankRoams, Inland Empire @Dominic OB0158

Overland Expo West is this May About WEST — Overland Expo®

Artemis

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

Florida
First Name
Javier
Last Name
Garcia
Member #

Tacoma-ONF.JPG

Tacoma-ONF2.jpg

Here are two pictures from our first trip into Ocala National Forest.

Rig: 2020 Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad
Overlanding Experience Background: Beginner. My fiance & I are experienced backpackers and we were bit by the overlanding bug a few years back after watching a couple of videos on Youtube. We used our 2WD Tundra as much as we felt comfortable over the last two years (mostly tame forest roads) and felt it was time to upgrade and downsize into a more capable rig. We purchased our Tacoma last month and took her out to ONF yesterday for a little social distancing.

I'm looking forward to becoming more active in the community!

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
View attachment 145603

View attachment 145604

Overlanding Experience Background: Beginner. My fiance & I are experienced backpackers and we were bit by the overlanding bug a few years back after watching a couple of videos on Youtube. We used our 2WD Tundra as much as we felt comfortable over the last two years (mostly tame forest roads) and felt it was time to upgrade and downsize into a more capable rig. We purchased our Tacoma last month and took her out to ONF yesterday for a little social distancing.

Hello Javier, welcome to the OB community.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
View attachment 145603

View attachment 145604

Welcome To Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Overland Expo East is this October. About EAST — Overland Expo®
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi Everyone! I am new to all of this and I am excited to get going with some overlanding..........so here I go.

-2007 Honda Ridgeline RTL - has a 2 inch lift kit and it wants to get dirty!!! 119,000 miles
-2007 Chevy Tahoe LT - has a 2 inch leveling kit and it wants to get dirty, but it likes to get cleaned! 98,000 miles

4) Overlanding Experience Background (Novice or Experienced, you're welcome here!)
Absolutely none. But I am willing to learn and have an obsession with getting there.

Welcome to Overland Bound Daniel.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Overland Expo Mountain West is this August. Overland Expo Mountain West is this August.https://www.overlandexpo.com/mtnwest
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @

Reactions: Magic Mike

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Excited to be here!

View attachment 145396
2011 JKU
Denver, CO
Novice at Overlanding, Experienced camper/outdoorsman
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Cendee for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Neal A. Tew
Check out the Overland Expo happening in Loveland CO this August;

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey, new guy here from south Alabama. Always looking for a new adventure. Anyone else on here from Alabama?View attachment 145397
2012 SVT Raptor
Fairhope Al
Experienced camper & outdoorsman /adventurer...
overlanding novice.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @rrjones2u

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey, new guy in NW Arkansas if there are any folks in the area that want to take someone under their wing that would be great! Thanks!
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @BlueLineOverland

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello OB! Glad to join. I admire the "community" created here. Met Michael in Costa Mesa a few weeks ago at the Adventure Expo and decided then to join. Hope to learn a lot, meet cool peeps and participate in some fun. Overlanding wasn't a word to me a year ago. I have some camping and off road experience but I'm no expert. My veh is a 2004 discovery 2, so I'm a mechanic in training as well!! Lol. It's called Rove Again because this is my second disco. it's a love/hate thing for sure.

Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions. For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your SoCal Member Representatives; LA @Barclay, OC/SD @FrankRoams, Inland Empire @Dominic OB0158
Overland Expo West is this May About WEST — Overland Expo®

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Howdy! Dipping my toe in the water here... my name is Bruce, I live in Lake Stevens Washington. My rig is a 97 Ford Ranger. I have no experience with overlanding but am excited to learn and get out there. Thanks in advance!
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @M Rose for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Gabriel Bozeman

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi, I'm Bradley and I'm a 17 year old based out of Colorado. I love off roading, and after getting a 2015 Jeep Wrangler figured the only reasonable place to go would be to set it up for overlanding. I got a minimum wage job to help pay the bills and am slowly making my way to my dream rig. My experience is limited in overloading, but not my outdoors experience. I'm an avid hiker, hunter, and fisher, and can't wait to see what experiences overlanding has set for me.
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Cendee for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Neal A. Tew
Check out the Overland Expo happening in Loveland CO this August;

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all, glad we found this Forum
Ride a 2013 Silverado
Been Exploring Many Ways
And, many years
The Older I get the Faster I Use To BeView attachment 145249
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @brien for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Prerunner1982.
There is a monthly meet-up in the Phoenix area, if your interested contact @brien for the details

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi

My name is Jakes, although in the Army I am known as 'Van'
I have a family of three (growing to 4 in September) and a dog, ex Army Search dog who has suspiciously taken to retirement VERY well!
I drive a 2016 Ford Ranger Wildtrak, 3.2l i5 Diesel
My experience is varied in overlanding, I grew up in South Africa where we did long expeditions in SA and to Mozambique but I now reside in the UK so am cutting about Europe.

My Set-up currently looks like:
View attachment 145211View attachment 145212

We had plans to go explore Northern Spain and France for three weeks starting next Friday but that has now been cancelled due to current events. We are however ready to go once travel restrictions are lifted! in the mean time I will be carrying on the 'build' and planning trips in the UK
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Polaris Overland for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps

Welcome to Overland

Reactions: Kent R