Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hi, I'm Bradley and I'm a 17 year old based out of Colorado. I love off roading, and after getting a 2015 Jeep Wrangler figured the only reasonable place to go would be to set it up for overlanding. I got a minimum wage job to help pay the bills and am slowly making my way to my dream rig. My experience is limited in overloading, but not my outdoors experience. I'm an avid hiker, hunter, and fisher, and can't wait to see what experiences overlanding has set for me.
Hi Bradley, welcome to the OB commnity.

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Steve (@AzGnome ), welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups. Keep and eye out for an East Valley meet up in Gilbert.
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.
If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.

Reactions: Kent R

AzGnome

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Hayes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7TZO
Hello Steve (@AzGnome ), welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups. Keep and eye out for an East Valley meet up in Gilbert.
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.
If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.
I’ll check them out, Thank You

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Howdy! Dipping my toe in the water here... my name is Bruce, I live in Lake Stevens Washington. My rig is a 97 Ford Ranger. I have no experience with overlanding but am excited to learn and get out there. Thanks in advance!
Welcome Bruce,
As @David H said, I am the Northwest Regional Director, @Gabriel Bozeman (WA) is your closest Member Representative, @Sandpoint Steve (Inland Northwest), @David H (Southern Washington), @Munga Brown (OR), and @beyondthepavement (AK) are also Member Reps for the Northwest.
We are here to help guide you through the forums as well as help you meet members local to you.

Right now do to the Coronavirus, remaining March and early April events have either been canceled or postponed. 2020 Meetups and Event Listings is a list of all of the events going on in the northwest for this year. The list is updated weekly as events get added.
Labor Day Weekend is going to be the first Northwest Regional Campout. More information will become available in April as we the member rep team works hard planning this event.

Mike Rose
Northwest Regional Director
Overland Bound

Mgcycling

Rank 0

Contributor I

Bentonville, AR, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Grimes

303JETSET

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Totten
Member #

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hey, new guy here from south Alabama. Always looking for a new adventure. Anyone else on here from Alabama?View attachment 145397
2012 SVT Raptor
Fairhope Al
Experienced camper & outdoorsman /adventurer...
overlanding novice.
Welcome to the OB community Jeff. Not from Alabama but have friends in Fairhope and Mobile.

Contributor I

Maryland
First Name
Cyberland
Last Name
Bound
Cyberland Bound is a go for launch! We're a team of Tesla cybertruck reservation holders that will convoy across the U.S. off road on the TransAmerica Trail. We are independent of Tesla and we're going to evaluate the cybertruck as a next generation electric utility vehicle. We'll be engaging with the community over the next two years to gather ideas for destinations along the trail, and to design informative tests to carry out along the way. Let us know your suggestions, and maybe we'll see you out along the trail somewhere!

Instagram 1.jpg

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hello OB! Glad to join. I admire the "community" created here. Met Michael in Costa Mesa a few weeks ago at the Adventure Expo and decided then to join. Hope to learn a lot, meet cool peeps and participate in some fun. Overlanding wasn't a word to me a year ago. I have some camping and off road experience but I'm no expert. My veh is a 2004 discovery 2, so I'm a mechanic in training as well!! Lol. It's called Rove Again because this is my second disco. it's a love/hate thing for sure.
Welcome to Overland Bound. I am one of your U.S. West member representatives, if you have any question or concerns feel free to contact me @Magic Mike. You can also contact our Regional Director @Narbob if the need arises.

Make sure and browse the New member threads for some great information, which will help you in navigating the Overland Bound website. Also keep an eye on Rally Points and the member calendar. You will find upcoming local meetups, trainings & trail runs in these places.

Look forward to meeting you out on the trail.

Magic Mike

Launch Member

Expedition Master I

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Cyberland Bound is a go for launch! We're a team of Tesla cybertruck reservation holders that will convoy across the U.S. off road on the TransAmerica Trail. We are independent of Tesla and we're going to evaluate the cybertruck as a next generation electric utility vehicle. We'll be engaging with the community over the next two years to gather ideas for destinations along the trail, and to design informative tests to carry out along the way. Let us know your suggestions, and maybe we'll see you out along the trail somewhere!

View attachment 145433
Welcome to Overland Bound and good luck on your adventures...

Magic Mike

Launch Member

Expedition Master I

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Howdy! Dipping my toe in the water here... my name is Bruce, I live in Lake Stevens Washington. My rig is a 97 Ford Ranger. I have no experience with overlanding but am excited to learn and get out there. Thanks in advance!
Welcome to Overland Bound... I use to live up in Washington State and I love it up there. Couple of my kids live up there and I go up as much as I can.