Berwick, PA, USA
First Name
Erickson
Last Name
Abreu
Good afternoon everyone!

i started my adventure out of NYC and now reside in penn state
running a 1995 jeep grand cherokee 5.2l my old beast
my experience with overlanding is fairly well rounded.
i am here to gain knowledge from the community and pass some of my own along for the better of this lifestyle we love and the great outdoors

Slagtastic

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Auburn, Ca
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Slagboom
Member #

Hello all you guys and gals in Overland land.

I am Brian from Auburn, Ca and I am a beginning overlandahhh!

For me it all started when I built a bed box in the back of my 2003 Suburban for an extended camping trip. A friend of mine asked if I was into overlanding and I said "what is overlanding?" I started looking into it and the rest has been a wonderful and educational (humbling) experience.

Looking for people and events in my area and to gain a bit more knowledge along the way.

Contributor I

Ohio
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Jorgensen
Hello all,
Just registered so I figured I would post. Just getting into overlanding. Been a hunting/ camping guy my whole life, just adding a new element to it. Not sure if there are any good spots in Ohio but if there are i'll find em. I'm looking forward to gaining some knowledge and having a ton of fun. I'll get some pics of my truck up soon so standby!!

rdonovan999

Rank 0

Contributor I

Lancaster, NY, USA
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Donovan
My name is richie I've been mudding and building trucks since I was 15 im 35. been getting more into the overlanding and traveling and cause all my local spots are getting old.. I have a 06 nissan xterra with a 5 inch calamini lift and coil overs has shrockworks bumper with under carage armor and rock sliders full header back gibson exhust with warn winch and all the fun rigging gear I live in lancaster new york

Attachments

vkot3366

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Sacramento, CA, USA
First Name
Vlad
Last Name
Kot
Member #

Hey everyone, my name is Vlad, and I am new to the Overland Bound community! I recently purchased a 2019 Toyota Tacoma, about 2 months back, and have been exploring trails since. I am in the Sacramento area and am looking forward to meeting new people and groups, and am excited to get in to overlanding!!!

Heck

Rank 0

Contributor I

Broken Bow, OK, USA
First Name
Berlin
Last Name
Heck
Hello, my actual real first name is Berlin. Novice to "Overlanding", but I started camping before I was born thanks to my dad, moved up to the boy scouts, and have been camping and hiking for 50 years now. Nearing retirement I asked myself "what do you want to do with the rest of your life?". Motorhomers may as well have stayed home. Vans and RV's are for wimps. I restored a 1987 Suzuki Samurai hardtop. If you can live in a Kei car, you've focused life to the absolute essentials. Folding seats from a minivan mean I have 6' 2" of room to lay a mattress front to back. Leaving for Big Bend February 7th.
Toys.jpg

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Berlin (@Heck), welcome from Navina, Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know. @Iwata77 is another Member Rep for this area and is up around Tulsa.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello, my actual real first name is Berlin. Novice to "Overlanding", but I started camping before I was born thanks to my dad, moved up to the boy scouts, and have been camping and hiking for 50 years now. Nearing retirement I asked myself "what do you want to do with the rest of your life?". Motorhomers may as well have stayed home. Vans and RV's are for wimps. I restored a 1987 Suzuki Samurai hardtop. If you can live in a Kei car, you've focused life to the absolute essentials. Folding seats from a minivan mean I have 6' 2" of room to lay a mattress front to back. Leaving for Big Bend February 7th.
View attachment 136374
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @brien for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @Prerunner1982 & @Iwata77

Reactions: Heck and Iwata77

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone, my name is Vlad, and I am new to the Overland Bound community! I recently purchased a 2019 Toyota Tacoma, about 2 months back, and have been exploring trails since. I am in the Sacramento area and am looking forward to meeting new people and groups, and am excited to get in to overlanding!!!

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @Magic Mike

Some local meet-ups that you might be interest in are;
Sierra Foothills Overlanders, El Dorado Hills CA
US West - Sierra Foothills Overlanders Monthly OLB meet-up/meeting.

Gold Country Monthly Meet-up. Auburn CA
https://www.overlandbound.com/event/gold-country-monthly-meetup/

Elk Grove, CA
US West - Overland Bound Elk Grove, CA Meetup

Reactions: vkot3366

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
My name is richie I've been mudding and building trucks since I was 15 im 35. been getting more into the overlanding and traveling and cause all my local spots are getting old.. I have a 06 nissan xterra with a 5 inch calamini lift and coil overs has shrockworks bumper with under carage armor and rock sliders full header back gibson exhust with warn winch and all the fun rigging gear I live in lancaster new york

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone. New to Overland Bound but not offroading. Earned a few dents and lots of pin strips on my 2014 Tundra in the last few years. In Livermore, CA.

Goal this year is to go on at least 1 trip a month

View attachment 136324View attachment 136325

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @Magic Mike

There is a local meet-up in Livermore organized by @PapaDave
Tri-Valley Livermore CA
US West - Tri-Valley Monthly Meet Up- Pleasanton CA

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all,
Just registered so I figured I would post. Just getting into overlanding. Been a hunting/ camping guy my whole life, just adding a new element to it. Not sure if there are any good spots in Ohio but if there are i'll find em. I'm looking forward to gaining some knowledge and having a ton of fun. I'll get some pics of my truck up soon so standby!!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The local Member Representatives are, @Ohio Valley Overland @MTOutdoorsman

Reactions: Overland Omnivore

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all you guys and gals in Overland land.

I am Brian from Auburn, Ca and I am a beginning overlandahhh!

For me it all started when I built a bed box in the back of my 2003 Suburban for an extended camping trip. A friend of mine asked if I was into overlanding and I said "what is overlanding?" I started looking into it and the rest has been a wonderful and educational (humbling) experience.

Looking for people and events in my area and to gain a bit more knowledge along the way.

There is a local monthly meet-up you might be interested in, it is organized by @Magic Mike
Gold Country Monthly Meet-up. Auburn CA
https://www.overlandbound.com/event/gold-country-monthly-meetup/

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Good afternoon everyone!

i started my adventure out of NYC and now reside in penn state
running a 1995 jeep grand cherokee 5.2l my old beast
my experience with overlanding is fairly well rounded.
i am here to gain knowledge from the community and pass some of my own along for the better of this lifestyle we love and the great outdoors

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I suppose this is where i introduce myself.
I have a 2016 Tacoma trd sport. No mods yet all stock. I have next to no experience. I love nature and anything to do with it so im looking forward to learning. I am from Gastonia nc but i just tell people im from the Carolina's. Glad to be apart of this group.
Welcome To Overland Bound

Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . Your local Member Representative is @NC-Trooper

Reactions: Andrew95

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey All,
I'm a Newb to the overland game. My Subi FXT has mostly seen fire roads on the way to hiking, but also some sand at local beaches, and snow play in the Sierra Nevada foothills. But living on the North Coast of CA means adventure on all sides! I'm just learning to outfit, scour forums and Youtube and use the rig for more than just getting me to my next hike. Looking forward to sharing with all you all!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey there! I'm Jake, Ifrom Ogden Ut. I drive a 2018 4Runner and I've been doing offroading since about 2010! I'm excited to be here

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Cendee for help or information. The closest Member Representatives to you are @Knitron & @A-Aron