Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Hey gang, let me introduce myself:

I am a chef, restaurateur, whitewater guide, backpacker, adventurer and now an overlander! We will be attending our first Overland Expo, this May in Arizona and can not wait!!
We own a 2019 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro
We live in Walla Walla, WA
Lots of Back Country and Whitewater experience, whitewater rescue certified, as well as back country first aid certified. Looking to start a new chapter of Overland adventure, and planning a Baja trip for November 2020.
Here are a few tips to get you started:
-Check out the local region's forums for events and meetups in your area.
-Check out the Rally Point system and the Member Map for events and other people around you. Super helpful.
-Our region also has a FB page.

If you need anything, feel free to PM me or tag me in the forums at @Gabriel Bozeman.

Cheers!
Gabe Bozeman
NW Member Rep

Reactions: Kent R

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM

bunnibishop

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Oklahoma City, OK, USA
First Name
Bunni
Last Name
Bishop
Member #

Hello Bunni (@bunnibishop), I am just north of OKC.
Kent and I at already covered the high parts, but if you are on Facebook feel free to join the Overland Bound - Southwest group.

I am also one of the Southwest Region Member Reps (Iwata77 is the other) so feel free to send either of is a message if you need assistance or have a question.

just requested to join! Appreciate yall

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Mark (@TexasMountainMan), welcome from Oklahoma.
You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups. Keep an eye out for a Dallas/Ft Worth meet up.
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.
If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Thomas (@Treid82) welcome from Oklahoma.
Hopefully you can join our weekly Friday night ham radio net.
Time : 5:30PM Pacific Standard Time or 17:30 hours Pacific Standard Time
Where : Echolink Node 591550 (USA-GNG) known also as Grits N Gravy, DMR TG 1137550 and Allstar 41130
Anyone can listen only here www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/29437/web

I believe there is a repeater in/around Roanoke that gets connected for the net. @TerryD is up in there area as well and may know which repeater specifically, he's also an Xterra guy.
If you can't connect to the repeater don't worry most of us use the Echolink app.

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
Hello all my name is Thomas I live in Roanoke VA. I've been driving off road on the farm since I could walk, but just getting into overlanding.
2008 Nissan Xterra
Hello Thomas! Being that you're a ham in the area AND drive an Xterra, I'm surprised we haven't crossed paths before.

Kentucky Runner

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

First Name
Tom
Last Name
Glass
Member #

Hello everyone my name is Tom Glass and I'm from Western Kentucky . I'm very happy to become part of the Overland Bound Community . I have a 2019 Toyota 4 Runner TRD Offroad Premium . My wife and I love to travel to the western states and spend as much of it offroad as possible with Utah being our favorite. Fixing to upgrade to the new Toytec Boss Aluma Series suspension and add the Southern Style Offroad front bumper and Smittybuilt winch before our upcoming trip to Utah and Arizona . Look forward to seeing some of you on the trails !D43A6138-Edit.jpg

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Hello everyone my name is Tom Glass and I'm from Western Kentucky . I'm very happy to become part of the Overland Bound Community . I have a 2019 Toyota 4 Runner TRD Offroad Premium . My wife and I love to travel to the western states and spend as much of it offroad as possible with Utah being our favorite. Fixing to upgrade to the new Toytec Boss Aluma Series suspension and add the Southern Style Offroad front bumper and Smittybuilt winch before our upcoming trip to Utah and Arizona . Look forward to seeing some of you on the trails !View attachment 133899
Welcome, that is a awe inspiring picture of your Runner.

Gregory Youngblood

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Alamogordo, NM
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Youngblood
Member #

Welcome. And what a great picture, beautiful spot and a nice truck.

Hello everyone my name is Tom Glass and I'm from Western Kentucky . I'm very happy to become part of the Overland Bound Community . I have a 2019 Toyota 4 Runner TRD Offroad Premium . My wife and I love to travel to the western states and spend as much of it offroad as possible with Utah being our favorite. Fixing to upgrade to the new Toytec Boss Aluma Series suspension and add the Southern Style Offroad front bumper and Smittybuilt winch before our upcoming trip to Utah and Arizona . Look forward to seeing some of you on the trails !View attachment 133899

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
View attachment 133918
live in beautiful San Diego. Have a 2016 4Runner TRD Pro. Novice experience, always looking to improve my level of knowledge of overlanding. Badge 22190
Welcome, your 4Runner is camouflage lol...
Lots of great info here along with great people. Take the time to look at the Member map to find members close to you.

Reactions: Kent R and BarryD

BarryD

Rank 0

Contributor II

Weaver, AL, USA
First Name
Barry
Last Name
Rich
That’s a nice setup! Welcome to our community!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi my name is Sam

I'm from Leicestershire, UK

Drive a 2002 Land Cruiser Colorado
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Polaris Overland for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Reactions: TexasMountainMan

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #