Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Hey gang, let me introduce myself:

I am a chef, restaurateur, whitewater guide, backpacker, adventurer and now an overlander! We will be attending our first Overland Expo, this May in Arizona and can not wait!!
We own a 2019 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro
We live in Walla Walla, WA
Lots of Back Country and Whitewater experience, whitewater rescue certified, as well as back country first aid certified. Looking to start a new chapter of Overland adventure, and planning a Baja trip for November 2020.
Welcome, You are located in the US Northwest Region and @Kent R is our acting Regional Director. I am your closest Member Representative. @Gabriel Bozeman and @Sandpoint Steve are also Member Reps for our region. We held our first Meet and greet in Kennewick today where we discussed holding more classes and other events throughout the year.
Here are a few tips to get you started:
-Check out the local region's forums for events and meetups in your area.
-Check out the Rally Point system and the Member Map for events and other people around you. Super helpful.

There is a 4th of July Campout scheduled for July 3rd through the 6th in Danville, Oregon.
Contact @2RiversRanchExpeditions for more information
Feel free to message any of us with questions or concerns, and look forward to seeing you on the trails.

Mike Rose
US Northwest Region Member Representative

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all.
My name is Mike. I have a 2015 Jeep JK (Willys).
Just started overlanding last year.
I live in central Wyoming.
Fly Fishing Mountain lakes is my passion.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Cendee for help or information. Your closest Member Representative is @HRCruse

Reactions: TexasMountainMan

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello from Mark B.
Have been Overlanding for 30 years,am a US Navy Veteran, have been all over Southwestern and Mid west,have also been a VFD and SAR,Diver,,,and I have 2 rigs
1st. Is a 2008 Chevrolet 2500HD Crew Cab Truck 4x4 with 6.0
2nd. Is a 2001 Ford F250 Super Duty,Extended Cab 4x4 with 7.3L Diesel

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @brien for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @Prerunner1982

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all my name is Thomas I live in Roanoke VA. I've been driving off road on the farm since I could walk, but just getting into overlanding.
2008 Nissan Xterra

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova, the closest Member Representative if @NC-Trooper

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello there community.
My name’s Travis and I’m in San Marcos CA (north county San Diego)
New member and new to overlanding. I’m an avid outdoor enthusiast, husband and father with two boys who loves hiking, camping, rock climbing, trail running, huntingfishing, surfing and the ocean. My major passions besides the outdoors are Brazilian Jiu Jitsu where I help coach kids.
Rig so far:
2007 Toyota 4Runner sport 4wd
Currently on a body lift only (bought it this way used a few months ago)
285-70-17 Falken Wildpeaks for the shoes
And a set of max traxx to help out when needed.
slowly building it up with never ending plans for adventuring in it with my family.

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representatives to you are @Barclay & @FrankRoams

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

I am a chef, restaurateur, whitewater guide, backpacker, adventurer and now an overlander! We will be attending our first Overland Expo, this May in Arizona and can not wait!!
Lots of Back Country and Whitewater experience, whitewater rescue certified, as well as back country first aid certified. Looking to start a new chapter of Overland adventure, and planning a Baja trip for November 2020.

Don't hesitate to contact your Interim Regional Director @Kent R for help or information. The closest Member Representatives to you are @Slimpartywagon & @Sandpoint Steve.

We are hopefully going to have a group camp site at Expo West so watch the trip planing page for more info soon.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
My name is Mike. I'm from Shreve Ohio. I've been wheeling in 4wd's Yota's since I was able to drive legally. Lol.. I'm just getting started into Overlanding. Planning to get 4Runner prepped this winter and spring for a trip into Kentucky, Tennessee, or West Virginia this summer.
16 4Runner/OME lift.

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative is @MTOutdoorsman

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello to everyone!
Looking forward making some new friends. I’d like to introduce myself. My name is Milton and I’m based out of Atlanta, Ga. I’m current rig is a 2017 Jeep JKU (looking at adding a JT next year...) I’m a outdoors men at hart and have always loved adventure, traveling, hiking, backpacking, off roading as well as field craft in general. So, any opportunity to get outdoors and do something or go somewhere is taken without a second thought. I’m hoping to get some great suggestions for adventures from the group.
Welcome To Overland Bound

Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you is @rrjones2u

2RiversRanchExpeditions

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Dayville, OR, USA
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Letosky
Member #

It would be quite a treat to have an actual chef at our potluck the first night of the event!
Welcome, You are located in the US Northwest Region and @Kent R is our acting Regional Director. I am your closest Member Representative. @Gabriel Bozeman and @Sandpoint Steve are also Member Reps for our region. We held our first Meet and greet in Kennewick today where we discussed holding more classes and other events throughout the year.
-Check out the Rally Point system and the Member Map for events and other people around you. Super helpful.

There is a 4th of July Campout scheduled for July 3rd through the 6th in Danville, Oregon.
Contact @2RiversRanchExpeditions for more information
Feel free to message any of us with questions or concerns, and look forward to seeing you on the trails.

Mike Rose
US Northwest Region Member Representative

Alain M

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

Saint-Hyacinthe, QC, Canada
First Name
Alain
Last Name
Messier
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6HUA
New member here :-)
My name is Alain and I live in Poway, CA (North County, San Diego)
I own a Toyota 4runner SR5 2007, V6, Toytec 3" lift kit with few additions for camping and off-roading. My rig is an on-going project.
I always liked exploring, camping, hiking, mountain biking, and I am not new to overlanding but now, the goal is to go off the beaten tracks.

B Reel

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Jonesboro, GA, USA
First Name
B
Last Name
Reel
Member #

B Reel is the name and new member #22186. Got my emblem on the 2nd and immediately hit the trails afterwards. I have a 06 Forester with a small lift and otherwise stock driveline for now. We had a cabin in Helen, GA so a few day trips were planned. Decided to hit FSR79 (Tray/Chimney MTN) in the Chattahoochee NF which turned out to be a near disaster. Typical issues such as washed out culverts requiring rock ramp construction, deep puddles (for a street car with no vent mods) and the lovely ruts that I tried to straddle ending with me hanging the front half of the car over a cliff edge when the back end came around on me. Other than a bruised ego and a busted bumper from the tree that kept us from going over, it was a good ride. Lessons learned, check the ranger station for current road closures and don't leave home without your recovery bag and just stay off FSR79. Before I get flamed for being a newb at this, I did meet up with a group from TN who were equipped and ready for the challenge and lived up to the "volunteer" namesake otherwise we would not have made the trek. Be Safe and be kind

icybluetacoma

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Michele
Last Name
Ortega
Member #

Hi from Northern Nevada. I'm an Overlanding novice, but I hope to change that this year. I'm driving a 2020 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road, and an Air Opus trailer. I hope to learn a lot from those folks far more experienced than I am.

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

-Our region also has a FB page.

If you need anything, feel free to PM me or tag me in the forums at @Gabriel Bozeman.

Cheers!
Gabe Bozeman
NW Member Rep

Reactions: Kent R

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
Reactions: Kent R

bunnibishop

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Oklahoma City, OK, USA
First Name
Bunni
Last Name
Bishop
Member #

Hello Bunni (@bunnibishop), I am just north of OKC.
Kent and I at already covered the high parts, but if you are on Facebook feel free to join the Overland Bound - Southwest group.

I am also one of the Southwest Region Member Reps (Iwata77 is the other) so feel free to send either of is a message if you need assistance or have a question.

just requested to join! Appreciate yall