Member I

Ferndale, MI, USA
First Name
dec
Last Name
medina
Member #

Hello Community!
New member here. There is a wealth of info here and id like some. Looking forward to meeting members ! I like what this organization stands for and thats why im here. Yes, ive 4wheeled alot in the past. But im a novice and love it. I love to learn. I live in Arlington,Wa.
See you on the trail!

Tun_Of_A_Gun

Rank 0
Launch Member

Contributor I

Central Florida
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Metheney
Member #

New member, saying hello from Central Florida area (lake county). Absolutely brand new to the Overland thing. Been riding around woods and trails since I could drive though. The “Build” is just starting... Platform is a 2019 Cement Tundra CM 4x4. Outside of Overlanding (once I start) love to hunt and Pro 2A. Thanks everyone, Jeff

Attachments

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New member, saying hello from Central Florida area (lake county). Absolutely brand new to the Overland thing. Been riding around woods and trails since I could drive though. The “Build” is just starting... Platform is a 2019 Cement Tundra CM 4x4. Outside of Overlanding (once I start) love to hunt and Pro 2A. Thanks everyone, Jeff
Welcome To Overland Bound

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events.
Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.

Reactions: Tun_Of_A_Gun

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello Community!
New member here. There is a wealth of info here and id like some. Looking forward to meeting members ! I like what this organization stands for and thats why im here. Yes, ive 4wheeled alot in the past. But im a novice and love it. I love to learn. I live in Arlington,Wa.
See you on the trail!
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Don't hesitate to contact your Interim Regional Director @Kent R for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @Gabriel Bozeman

Reactions: Gabriel Bozeman

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Howdy!

Rig: 2016, Toyota, Tacoma TRD Offroad
Experience: New kid on the block, looking to learn and make friendsView attachment 132953

You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @Mike W . The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.

Reactions: quicksand

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I'm located in the Los Angeles area.
I explore in a 2017 Toyota 4Runner, OffRoad
I wouldn't call myself a pro but I've been at this for a while so I know my way around a trail.

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @Barclay

BarryD

Rank 0

Contributor II

Weaver, AL, USA
First Name
Barry
Last Name
Rich
Hello Community!
See you on the trail!
Welcome! I’m new also! So far, everyone is very helpful and super nice!

Reactions: Kent R

BarryD

Rank 0

Contributor II

Weaver, AL, USA
First Name
Barry
Last Name
Rich
Sharp truck! I can’t wait to see what you do with it.

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Hello Community!
See you on the trail!
Here are a few tips to get you started:
-Check out the local region's forums for events and meetups in your area.
-Check out the Rally Point system and the Member Map for events and other people around you. Super helpful.
-Our region also has a FB page.

If you need anything, feel free to PM me or tag me in the forums at @Gabriel Bozeman.

Cheers!
Gabe Bozeman
NW Member Rep

Reactions: Kent R

fotoexceller

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Ferndale, MI, USA
First Name
dec
Last Name
medina
Member #

Hello Community!
See you on the trail!
Thank you all for the reception!

andy.moore

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Andy
Last Name
Moore
Member #

Hey everyone, new member here!
Rig: 1995 Toyota 4Runner, 3.0, 5speed manual, 33’s
Exp: used to go off road quite a bit growing up with my dad and when I got my first truck, (88 Silverado 2500) I drove it through the hills till the wheels fell off. So I recently bought this Toyota for $500 from a friend of mine simply as a project to do the same but slowly fell in love with it. Thousands of dollars and countless hours of labor on her, my now plan is to get it up to par for some heavier trail, bigger climbs, and do some real camping outta my rig with my Husky, and meet some cool likeminded people along the way!

happy to be here everyone

Attachments

BarryD

Rank 0

Contributor II

Weaver, AL, USA
First Name
Barry
Last Name
Rich
Hey everyone, new member here!
Rig: 1995 Toyota 4Runner, 3.0, 5speed manual, 33’s
Exp: used to go off road quite a bit growing up with my dad and when I got my first truck, (88 Silverado 2500) I drove it through the hills till the wheels fell off. So I recently bought this Toyota for $500 from a friend of mine simply as a project to do the same but slowly fell in love with it. Thousands of dollars and countless hours of labor on her, my now plan is to get it up to par for some heavier trail, bigger climbs, and do some real camping outta my rig with my Husky, and meet some cool likeminded people along the way!

happy to be here everyone
Welcome aboard! I’m new myself, but already love this community of people!