Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi from Alabama, 18 jk wrangler
Welcome To Overland Bound

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Hi, I’m Ken from Southern Oregon. My current vehicle is a 2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro in Voodoo Blue. I’m a novice to overland but not to camping! I’m here trying to find some great journeys and a set-up that works for me!
Welcome!

Here are a few tips to get you started:
-Check out the local region's forums for events and meetups in your area.
-Check out the Rally Point system and the Member Map for events and other people around you. Super helpful.
-Our region also has a FB page.

If you need anything, feel free to PM me or tag me in the forums at @Gabriel Bozeman.

Cheers!
Gabe Bozeman
NW Member Rep

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

just joined. name is Jim from the Seattle area. have a Jeep Patriot, only mod is 235R tires and a rear receiver.
like getting out into the hills and have been off road several times.
Welcome!

-Check out the Rally Point system and the Member Map for events and other people around you. Super helpful.

If you need anything, feel free to PM me or tag me in the forums at @Gabriel Bozeman.

Cheers!
Gabe Bozeman
NW Member Rep

Reactions: Kent R

MeliMK

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Orwigsburg, PA, USA
First Name
Melinda
Last Name
Killian
Member #

No way! We love it here. Moved from CO. No way! We love it here. Moved from CO originally! Way better!
Shhhhhh don't tell anyone! I didn't think it would be such a big deal just coming down to Port Orchard but its so different down here. We aren't in the rain shadow now and it seriously rains SO MUCH down here. But yeah we were there for 4 years, and the truck is my husbands daily driver, so you might have seen it just about anywhere, especially at the Home Depot lol

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Jason (@Paycek), welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups. Keep an eye our for the Dallas Meet and Greet, given the back to back holiday's they may not start up again until next year.
There is an event this weekend not too far from you: Texas Overland DRIVE for FOOD
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.
If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.

Morehouse Expedition

Rank VI
Launch Member

Explorer I

Utah, USA
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Morehouse
Member #

Service Branch
I.S. Navy
Been wanting to overland for years, my name is Jason from Burleson TX. We have a 2014 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk so we won't be doing anything too crazy. Just looking to camp away from normal campsites!
Miss my Grand Cherokee that was totaled earlier this year. Looking to buy a new one if we ever get our settlement!!!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New member checking in from Southeast Alaska!

Jeremy C

2015 Power Wagon
2007 Fj Cruiser
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Northwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @Kent R. The closest Member Representative in Oregon is @Gabriel Bozeman

Reactions: Gabriel Bozeman

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Rig: 2014 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk, 2" lift, 265/70-17
Overlanding Experience Background: Novice. Done some off-roading, work for an off-road shop as a mechanic. View attachment 129669
Welcome To Overland Bound

Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative is @NC-Trooper

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Been wanting to overland for years, my name is Jason from Burleson TX. We have a 2014 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk so we won't be doing anything too crazy. Just looking to camp away from normal campsites!
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @brien for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @Prerunner1982

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

New member checking in from Southeast Alaska!

Jeremy C

2015 Power Wagon
2007 Fj Cruiser
Welcome!

Cheers!
Gabe Bozeman
NW Member Rep

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Shhhhhh don't tell anyone! I didn't think it would be such a big deal just coming down to Port Orchard but its so different down here. We aren't in the rain shadow now and it seriously rains SO MUCH down here. But yeah we were there for 4 years, and the truck is my husbands daily driver, so you might have seen it just about anywhere, especially at the Home Depot lol
Home Depot? We like to call it Overland Depot![emoji6]

Paycek

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Burleson, TX, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Pavlicek
Member #

Hello Jason (@Paycek), welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups. Keep an eye our for the Dallas Meet and Greet, given the back to back holiday's they may not start up again until next year.
There is an event this weekend not too far from you: Texas Overland DRIVE for FOOD
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.
If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.
Awesome!! Thanks for the info!

Gravel Seeker

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Moss, Norway
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Rebnord
Member #

Thomas from Norway here. New to 4wheeling, but have been overlanding on an adventure bike for 20 years. My biggest adventure to date was in 05/06 when I shipped my bike from Norway to Australia and spent a years circumnavigating that whole continent.
I still enjoy riding the bike, but with age comes the need for a higher level of comfort so I picked up a 2014 Pajero IV (4) this spring and spent the summer building a storage system for it.
It's a "green plater" which means it's registered as a two seater commercial van and came without any rear seat rows, and has a fixed cargo barrier behind the front seats. Not allowed to move the barrier.
3.2 ltr inline 4 common rail diesel. 200hp. Auto. Factory rear e-locker. Factory dual cranking batteries.

My plan is to build it up more so I started a thread on it.

This is from where I live in Norway. Oslofjord in the background.

Bike's a 2001 BMW F650GS Dakar that I've modified some. This is from my trip down to Slovenia, Croatia and Bosnia this past summer. This particular picture is from northern Croatia.

Last edited: