Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everybody,

My name is Andrew and I’m out of Los Angeles, CA. Originally raised in Portland, OR the outdoors life has always been an ever present inspiration for me. However, living 10 years in LA seems to have diminished the presence of nature, adventure, and the natural world in my daily life. I’ve made a pledge to myself to get back out there and thus got myself into a 2017 Ram Rebel and an AT Overland Habitat. Can’t wait to join the community and meet other like minded adventurers.

My build will be focused on the camping life first and then down the road pushing towards performance modifications of the vehicle as a new diesel Ram Rebel is more ideal for my goals. Looking forward to meeting everybody I can.

View attachment 128186
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @Barclay

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey all,
I'm John and presently reside in Sarasota, FL but my family and I are relocating to CO in the near future. I've been outdoorsy for a number of years but have only become interested in overlanding in the last six or eight or so. I recently purchased a new Ford Ranger 4x4 and will be building it out slowly over time.

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Southeast Region but will be in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

The Southeast Director is @AdventureWithDanan & the Rocky Mountain Director is @Cendee. The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Howdy Y'all!
Living: Boise, ID
Rig: 2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD OR
just got this truck and had no idea it would make me want to get into overlanding... but now I'm interested. So that said i'm new to this whole thing. Not new to getting out into nature as i enjoy backpacking and bike touring as well.

my hope is that I can find some folks in my area that are would be willing to take a new guy out on the trails.

McQ
Welcome from Washington!

Here are a few tips to get you started:
-Check out the local region's forums for events and meetups in your area.
-Check out the Rally Point system and the Member Map for events and other people around you. Super helpful.
-Our region also has a FB page.

@Sandpoint Steve is you local Member Rep in Sandpoint, ID. If you need anything, feel free to contact me or Steve.

Cheers!
Gabe Bozeman
NW Member Rep

Reactions: Kent R

Contributor I

Kansas City, MO, USA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Martel
Love the setup! I’m located in Kansas City myself! View attachment 128244
View attachment 128245
Rig: 2019 Ford Ranger with CVT Mount Shasta Tent
Experience: Not new to off-roasting and I’m just now getting into the overland thing.
I love the truck! I've seen it up at the dealer I work at. How do you like the 2.3?

Great looking setup! I to live in KCMO. Great to have you in the community!
THANKS! Look forward to find some good places locally that aren't campgrounds for a quick fix between bigger trips!

Druckel

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

4843 North Wabash Avenue, Kansas City, Missouri 64118, United States
First Name
David
Last Name
Ruckel
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0THT
I love the truck! I've seen it up at the dealer I work at. How do you like the 2.3?

THANKS! Look forward to find some good places locally that aren't campgrounds for a quick fix between bigger trips!
Agreed, I just want to get out. Not done any real off-roading except on the farm I hunt on. Would like to find some good trails close to KC for short day trips.

chadderbox22

Rank I

Contributor III

Delaware County, PA
First Name
Chad
Last Name
OToole
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC3HGC
Hey All!

1) See attached
2) Delaware County, PA
3) 1996 Jeep XJ
4) I have been camping and off-roading since a kid. Have not had a rig in a while, this is my first non-truck setup. I am still in the building phase (she was a rusty mess) hope to have her back up and running for the summer.

Attachments

Sandpoint Steve

US NorthWest Region Local Expert
Supporter

Pathfinder III

Sandpoint, Idaho
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Marchiando
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7POE
Howdy Y'all!
Living: Boise, ID
Rig: 2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD OR
just got this truck and had no idea it would make me want to get into overlanding... but now I'm interested. So that said i'm new to this whole thing. Not new to getting out into nature as i enjoy backpacking and bike touring as well.

my hope is that I can find some folks in my area that are would be willing to take a new guy out on the trails.

McQ
Wow, Gabe and Kent were all over your post like ducks on a june bug.
And, neither of them commented on the nice picture of the taco. I like the color.

Welcome to OB.
You're a few hours south of me, but we are trying to get a spring trip on the calendar for the spring down near Kennewick.
Love to have you join the conference call. 3rd Sundays at 7:30 Pacific time.
I've been known to talk overlanding any time if that time doesn't work, or if you don't want to wait another month.

-Sandpoint Steve

Iwata77

US Multi Region Local Expert OK,KS, MO, AR, TX
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Tulsa, Tulsa County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Kate
Last Name
Iwata
Member #

View attachment 128188
Rig: 2014 Ford F150
2019 Escapade Backcounty
Experience: Not a novice at either off-roading or camping, but getting the hang of doing them together. Which is far more exciting!!

Looking forward to seeing every ones builds and adventrues!
Welcome from NE Oklahoma

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey All!

1) See attached
2) Delaware County, PA
3) 1996 Jeep XJ
4) I have been camping and off-roading since a kid. Have not had a rig in a while, this is my first non-truck setup. I am still in the building phase (she was a rusty mess) hope to have her back up and running for the summer.

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone.
I'd like to introduce myself. I'm Phillip, I live in Boone, NC.
I've been overlanding for a while. It all started when I was a rock climber.

If you know any good shops in my area please let me know.
I've attached a few photos of my last outing.View attachment 128472View attachment 128472View attachment 128473View attachment 128474View attachment 128472View attachment 128473View attachment 128474
Welcome To Overland Bound

Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative is @NC-Trooper

Reactions: Phillip Comer

Luis Merlo

OB1962

Influencer II

Collingwood Park, Queensland,4301
First Name
Luis
Last Name
Merlo
Member #

Hi,

Merv from Brisbane, Australia
Driving: 1993 1HZ 80 Series Land Cruiser Dual locked and set up for some great family touring - Have owned her since 2002, don't think I will ever get rid of my 80 Series.
Experience: Outback Trips (2005 and 2018 - both month-long trips), Gulf Country 2004, various 4WDing parks around the place. Can pretty much take on most tracks, however, still, need some experience.

Here she is with my camping trailer
View attachment 121495

On our last trip to Outback AUS
View attachment 121496
Welcome !

Luis Merlo

OB1962

Influencer II

Collingwood Park, Queensland,4301
First Name
Luis
Last Name
Merlo
Member #

Hello overlanders,
My name is Dave, I'm from Western Australia, my rig is a 2012 Volkswagen Amarok with a lot of mods, I have owned it since new and the first time it went off road was the day I picked it up from the dealership.
Prior to that I have had 2 Toyota Hiluxes, and a 120 series Toyota Prado.
All of my off road driving has been done here in Australia, plenty of sand, rock and mud.
Welcome !

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

Hey all,
I'm John and presently reside in Sarasota, FL but my family and I are relocating to CO in the near future. I've been outdoorsy for a number of years but have only become interested in overlanding in the last six or eight or so. I recently purchased a new Ford Ranger 4x4 and will be building it out slowly over time.
Welcome to OB. What is bringing you to CO? @Neal A. Tew is the member rep in CO when you get there.

Neal A. Tew

US Rocky Mountain Local Expert
Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
Hey all,

Welcome, @John Ravenswood! Please say hello over on the Colorado thread:

Where exactly are you headed and when will you be here?

Nomadik Nova

Rank VI
Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

Hey All!

1) See attached
2) Delaware County, PA
3) 1996 Jeep XJ
Welcome Chad!

Nomadik Nova

Rank VI
Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

Hey everybody, new overlander here! My name is Mike and I live in Pittsburgh, PA. I am not new to camping lucky enough my great grandfather built a cabin riverfront on the Allegheny river in north western PA. Unfortunately, I have only just found a new passion for overlanding so I have little experience.I hope to meet new friends and make great memories here.

My rig:

2014 Silverado LT 1500 Z71
Leveling kit
KB Voodoo Max Mod Bed Rack
SmityBilt RTT

Wish everyone a wonderful holiday and hope to see you out on the trails.
Welcome Mike!!