Member Introductions *NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF*

• HTML tutorial

artist8686

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Chicago, IL
Member #

Hey everyone, my name is Eric Rusk. I'm a Jeeper from the Chicago Suburbs, Graphic Designer/Programmer by day and Photographer on the side. Now #OverlandBound1851 and I'm driving a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock "Sela" #SelaTheJeep15. No major mods yet but going to bump up to 33"s with a 2.5" lift once my tires are in need of replacement. I have done some auxiliary lighting and rock lights with and SPOD unit for my recent trip to Moab, UT this summer and am adding more once I get my Gobi Stealth rack and AEV tire carrier. I post my outdoor activities on Instagram and Yonder @artist8686 so feel free to follow. Excited to be part of the group and excited to keep building my Jeep to be my ultimate Overland Adventure Vehicle.

nomadicchick

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor I

Berkeley
Member #

hello every on I'm kristine from berkeley looking forward to meeting all the nor cal peeps!

rig: 2016 tacoma sport TRD
legs: OME Bp-51 coilovers bpypass
shoes: bfg at ko2's
leer contractor topper
tepui three person 4 season roof top tent

more mods for the next months in the works

looking to learn as much about overloading as possible, i have live ,sleep and eat overlanding sense 1989 when the first camel trophy was televised on ESPN. always looking for folks to
wheel with to hone my skills.

Club Nissan Lounge

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Rushland, Pa.
Member #

Hello all, Clayton here from southeast Pa. New member #1686 my overland medallion and goodies arrived a few weeks back.

My "rig" is a 2002 Nissan Frontier pick up which has been affectionately called the "Club Nissan Lounge" since I got it! The CNL with the exception of my truck cap has been bone stock only until the last 8 months or so when I decided I finally needed new shocks, which turned into a new 3" lift as well. I also have added a tow hitch on the back to haul "Ginger" my wife's camper! The CNL's most recent addition has been a sleeping platform and drawers I built two months ago to better store my gear and camping/fishing gear.

Experience wise, I think I was "overlanding" before I knew it was refered to it as such. Years of tent/truck camping/fishing/exploring in the "CNL", we've been to both sides of the country and back throughout the years and dipped toes and tires in the Atlantic and Pacific oceans, the Outter Banks of North Carolina, the White Mountains of New Hampshire, the Oregon Coastline, the Bonneville Salt Flats, exploring Colorado, and for quite some time living in the Wyoming/Idaho region. And I'm not to proud to say I've had a good share of nights sleeping in the back or the front drivers seat! Looking forward to more explorations and adventures as time allows for it.

Attachments

TXpedition

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Waxahachie, TX, USA
First Name
William
Last Name
Hillier
Member #

Howdy Y'all !
I'm Willy from Texas. Just found this site from some of the folks over at overland.kinja.com
I've been wheeling my 2013 FJ Cruiser for about 2 years now.
I've always loved to travel and explore and finally got the vehicle to do it in.
I've had the chance to take out out to the desert of Big Bend in West Texas (Doing an overland in the state park this holiday again), and drive out to Sedona to explore the area out there.
I'm looking forward to exploring the site and getting some good tips and meeting some good folks along the way.
muddy.jpg
Here's a little video I put together from my last outing.

Enthusiast I

Hi, HammerheadFistpunch here. You may know me from such places as oppositelock, Overland&expedition.kinja.com, Expediton Portal and youtube. Im in Utah just down the Road from Cruiser outfiiters [Hey Kurt and Bryce!] and drive a 97 40th anniversary cruiser. It's triple locked and has some lift, and other things, but nothing fancy. Someone asked me what my number for my cruiser was (limited edition number) and I didn't know (still don't, though I could look) so I'll say 42. I see BlindWilly is here, so thats a good sign and I know a few others on here as well {yo FJ80toyman!}. I'm fairly novice at this overland biz but its been enjoyable. Thanks for having me.
This is my latest tour from this spring to get you started.

TXpedition

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Waxahachie, TX, USA
First Name
William
Last Name
Hillier
Member #

Novice? I doubt it. Glad to see you made it!
I'm sure someone here can guide you to where you can find your number. I didn't realize yours was the anniversary one.

black007

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hey All! Just picked up my first Land Cruiser tonight after looking for one for quite a while :) - Truck is a 1997 (technically a Lexus LX450, but who's counting!) and it is triple locked! Needs some body work but i am well versed in that so no problems there. I was overlanding with a 2000 Chevy Tracker (Suzuki Escudo / Grand Vitara in other parts) and I have desired an upgrade since starting! Anyhow heres the only picture I have after I drove the truck home and it was dark when I got home.

DSC_0272 by Andrew Turner, on Flickr

iSTUNT

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

SE Houston
Member #

Hello, HD here and would like to congratulate myself in becoming an Overlander!!!

Rig: 1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser
Experience: Beginner

I'm new to the scene and love the community and outdoors! Met a few people along the way in which are very helpful with all my questions. Great to become a member and hope to meet a few others along the way. I drive a 1996 FZJ80 that has been tastefully modded, here are a few pictures taken with my phone. My journey awaits!!

Pete Evans

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

New Hampshire, USA
First Name
Pete
Last Name
Evans
Member #

Location: Currently GA, raised in New England, I go where the Army sends me.
Rig: 2008 Jeep JK Rubicon
Experience: Novice

I've always been an outdoorsy type, I just found this stuff online while on my current deployment. I'm excited to get back and get out exploring the east coast and eventually drag my girlfriend out west.

I'm waiting get my emblems when I get back stateside!