Eastern NC
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Hector
Service Branch
USAF
Hey y’all! I’m Robert from Eastern NC.
I’m in a Ford Raptor, have some novice to moderate off road driving experience, and am interested in getting more involved with off roading with the family.
Looks like a cool spot y’all have here, and I’m looking forward to the knowledge and info here!

Last edited:

r2fasani

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Ripon, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Fasani
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZZQ
Hello all,

Vehicle: ‘19 Rubicon
Experience: Novice

Grew up in this area, spent a lot of time in the Sierra’s as a teenager with my Toyota pickup, but that was many many moons ago...look forward to getting back up there away from the hustle. I love wrenching on the Jeep and so I do all my own work...look forward to the adventure and the build of this vehicle to get out and explore...

Pete
Welcome Pete! I am also in Ripon. I look forward to meeting you at the next Central Valley Meetup at Mountain Mikes in Sep!

Reactions: Pete3

Theovdw

Rank 0

Contributor I

Belgium
First Name
Theo
Last Name
Vanden Wyngaert
Hi, I'm Theo from Tessenderlo Belgium and just registered here.
Looking forward to join this community.
I have just sold my 2012 Defender and I'm waiting for the new vehicle ( Isuzu D-max) to arrive.
We are already planning our next trip to Sweden in 2020.
Best regards, Theo30.jpg

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I have just sold my 2012 Defender and I'm waiting for the new vehicle ( Isuzu D-max) to arrive.
Best regards, TheoView attachment 114548
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Polaris Overland for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Craig Lancaster. New Member. Glad to be apart of this officially. 2006 Tacoma SBDC Too many mods to list. Avon Colorado.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Cendee for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey y’all! I’m Robert from Eastern NC.
I’m in a Ford Raptor, have some novice to moderate off road driving experience, and am interested in getting more involved with off roading with the family.
Looks like a cool spot y’all have here, and I’m looking forward to the knowledge and info here!
Welcome To Overland Bound

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi. Im Joyce from South Florida I drive a 2017 Dodge Ram 1500. Thanks for letting me join! I'm looking forward to exploring more with this forum.
Welcome To Overland Bound

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.

Rover575

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

New Mexico, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Candelaria
Member #

Hello Everyone!

My name is Michael.

Rig: 2006 Land Rover LR3 (just acquired it and ready to outfit it).
Experience: Novice. (Stumbled upon Overland Bound and it hit me that I need to get out there. It’s the void that’s been missing in my life).
D98D69F3-6B09-482D-9C60-C4C103B9AEDA.jpeg

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Best regards, TheoView attachment 114548
Welcome! Love the Defender! When you get the new vehicle, what are you going to do with the Defender?

Reactions: Tacoma06Cj

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Hello, new comer here Trash (Kirby Wallace) . I drive 1984 Land Rover D90 with 300tdi diesel.
Welcome from Whidbey Island! Make sure to check out the local region's forums for meetups and events in your area. The Rally Point system is also good for finding these events. The NorthWest region also has a FB page. If you need anything or want to explore with someone, hit me up at @Gabriel Bozeman. I love your D90! I've wanted one for as long as I can remember, but had to settle for a P38.

Cheers!
Gabe Bozeman
NW Member Rep

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Hello Everyone!

My name is Michael.

Rig: 2006 Land Rover LR3 (just acquired it and ready to outfit it).
Experience: Novice. (Stumbled upon Overland Bound and it hit me that I need to get out there. It’s the void that’s been missing in my life).
View attachment 114556
Welcome! Love the LR3! Great base vehicle for many adventures. Make sure to check out the Rally Point system and your local region's forums for events and meetups.

Reactions: Rover575

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
Hello,

I have a 2018 JKUR AEV for my adventures which I bought a few months ago. I have not done overlanding, but did some camping as a kid and adult. I miss camping. I am from the Las Vegas area. A picture of my Jeep will be in time.
Welcome. Sounds like you're well equipped for overlsnding with your JKUR. If you have any questions please let me know.

Theovdw

Rank 0

Contributor I

Belgium
First Name
Theo
Last Name
Vanden Wyngaert
Welcome! Love the Defender! When you get the new vehicle, what are you going to do with the Defender?
Hi, I had to sell the Defender. It is already gone and now I'm sure I will regret it many times. But for the travels the Isuzu will be more convenient and offering more space.
Hopefully it will arrive within 2 weeks !