Member Introductions *NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF*

• HTML tutorial

VI Overlander

Rank 0

Off-Road Ranger I

Fanny Bay BC Canada
Ham/GMRS Callsign
chernoble
1- see below. CVT Mt Mazama purchased and being picked up in 3 weeks on our next adventure
2-Fanny Bay BC Canada
3- 02 TJ Sahara & Custom Trailer
4- extensive camping and wheeling experience, new to the overland game from a RTT perspective

Attachments

Roam Wild Overland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor I

Halifax, NS
Member #

Hi Everyone, I am exciting to explore this forum and meet some like minded people! Although I am new to the overlanding scene, I enjoy going on adventures, love camping and you will often find me hitting the mountain bike trails north of Durham Region.

Located in Pickering, Ontario and drive an 07 FJ Cruiser.
Always good to to see new Canuks joining up! Great rig. You have some pretty awesome destinations in your back yard in Ontario, and can head west or east pretty easily!

Check out Canada - Central (QC ON) for local contacts and events near you. If you ever head to the east coast make sure you let us know!

Roam Wild Overland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor I

Halifax, NS
Member #

1- see below. CVT Mt Mazama purchased and being picked up in 3 weeks on our next adventure
2-Fanny Bay BC Canada
3- 02 TJ Sahara & Custom Trailer
4- extensive camping and wheeling experience, new to the overland game from a RTT perspective
Welcome to the group. From the sounds of things your experience will translate well to the adventure is necessary philosophy here!

Being in BC be sure to check out
Canada - West (BC) - there will be lots of local contact and info for the West Coast there!

Roam Wild Overland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor I

Halifax, NS
Member #

Howdy, Im from sunny San Luis Obispo California, My rig is a 2003 dodge cummins, pretty experienced in off roading and camping, just new to sharing my experiences with a big community of like minded individuals! View attachment 90578
Great looking setup. Welcome to the community!

Make sure you check out the forums for your local area to connect with other members and get up to date on events around you!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Howdy, Im from sunny San Luis Obispo California, My rig is a 2003 dodge cummins, pretty experienced in off roading and camping, just new to sharing my experiences with a big community of like minded individuals! View attachment 90578
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the West Region, local information can also be found in the “Overlland Bound by Region”

Here is the link to contact your Regional Director.
Overland Bound Regions!

Reactions: Cendee

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
Welcome to overland Bound forums. You have an awesome rig for your adventures into the wild. I have an older (1984) Ram 2500 4x4 w/ 360 ci gas engine. I wish it were a diesel but it is not my trail rig. Good luck on your journeys !

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

Hey everyone, just joined the site and thought I'd say howdy. My wife and kids and I always enjoy road-tripping and hitting backroads and I am looking forward to maybe meeting up with some folks sometime. I currently have a 2012 Ford F150 FX4.

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

Overland Trip Planning

Planning a trip, tell us about it. Have questions? Many here to help!

www.overlandbound.com
www.overlandbound.com

You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”

North America

www.overlandbound.com
www.overlandbound.com

Overland Bound Regions!

Last edited:
Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Hey everyone, just joined the site and thought I'd say howdy. My wife and kids and I always enjoy road-tripping and hitting backroads and I am looking forward to maybe meeting up with some folks sometime. I currently have a 2012 Ford F150 FX4.
Hi U-ALL, welcome to Overland Bound Forum and Org. ! I've been to Georgetown and it's a beautiful place. My grandkids live there. My name is Jim (Lanlubber) and I live In Mimbres NM (God's country) near Silver City. If your ever this way let me know and I can take you to some pretty nice places near me. Adios Me Amigo

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

Hello my name is Patrick Sullivan and I have some offroad experience and was in the Army for 12 years. Did some offroading there in tanks haha. I have a 01 Jeep cherokee i want to get into overlanding shape. Im in Youngstown Ohio.

View attachment 90646

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Planning a trip, tell us about it. Have questions? Many here to help!
www.overlandbound.com

You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
North America
www.overlandbound.com

Overland Bound Regions!

Reactions: Breati

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Hello all, I'm BP.

New Bern, NC
2003 Land Rover Discovery 2
Just getting into Overlanding.
Hello BP and welcome to OB community. You have to know I love your rig since I have one very similar. Mine is a 2000 LRD2 and I am just starting to get it ready for the outback. I'm in New Mexico but that doesn't mean out trails may cross someday, like maybe at the Expo 2019 in Flagstaff Az. in May.
Keep her dirty..

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New member hello here.

Location - northern West Virginia but hang out all over the Appalachian Mts.
Rig - 2008 Toyota Tundra Double Cab Long Bed - yep, the rare one.
Overlanding Experience Background - not quite sure how to rank myself but probably moderate. I've driven some pretty knarly places. Former rigs were a 90 4WD Subaru Loyale, 95 Land Rover Disco and a 99 F150.

I have decades of experience backpacking, hiking, mt biking, fishing, skiing, canoeing, caving, etc. but want to use my vehicle a bit more on the base camp side of things so I'm looking at a RTT and setting up a camp kitchen so I can extend recent day outings into multi-day and not be at the mercy of the clock.
Welcome to Overland Bound

Reactions: vdeal