West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

Hello!
Rig: 2011 Tacoma Access Cab
Experience: Novice. I joined so I can find people to learn from and ride with. I will say that as a kid I would walk the beaches where I grew up with a shovel in hand and 'help' people that were stuck. Over the years I learned how to get people unstuck on the beach if they were dug in. Now it's my turn to get stuck and learn new types of terrain.
Welcome from Utah!

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

New to Overland, spent plenty of time camping......Uncle Sugar called it deployed. In the Houston area. College Professor. Saw a Overland Trailer and thought.....man thats some next level stuff!!
Takes camping to a whole new level. Welcome from Utah!

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

Hi all,

New to the site. I grew up riding atvs everywhere still pretty new to the actual over landing.

Rig: 2016 Toyota Tacoma
Experience: Novice I guess
Love the color. Welcome from Utah!

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

Hello! Name is Nick. Glad to be among so many experienced and like minded people!

1) Best of the introductions is the pics!

2) Saint Louis, MO.
3) 1997 LX450
4) Id say i am intermediate. i have a decent history of rigs and camping!
Nice rig. Welcome from Utah!

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

New member here. I’m just a guy that likes to be outside and enjoying the world. I’ve wondered how it must of looked a few hundred years ago. Sometimes when I get off the beaten path I believe I see a glimpse of it. Perhaps you see that too from time to time.
Welcome from Utah

keeflester

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Carradale, Scotland
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Lester
Member #

71B8B01F-070F-4EF9-90E6-13599DBAE80C.jpeg
Great look forward to meeting you there.
I’m you Regional Director so if you have any questions or I can help with anything please do not hesitate to contact me.
Thanks for the kind words. I’ve become a member, not sure how the group runs yet, do I just turn up at the overland event in April? I’m a died-in-the-wool wild camper, so being in a group of like minded souls will be fun I’m sure.

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

View attachment 87033
Thanks for the kind words. I’ve become a member, not sure how the group runs yet, do I just turn up at the overland event in April? I’m a died-in-the-wool wild camper, so being in a group of like minded souls will be fun I’m sure.
Would love to see more pictures of the inside of your Van. I love them so much!

Polaris Overland

Ambassador, Europe

Pioneer I

Newtonhill, Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire, UK
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Spinks
Member #

Service Branch
Royal Navy Veteran
View attachment 87033
I am the new Region Director and my focus is getting trips going and getting everyone together which I think has been missing the last few years. So far we have had a couple NE meets but this is the first trip I have arranged so it’s new to all my f us.
Wild camping is our preferred way as that’s how we have camped as much as we could overlanding the last 3 years. Stealth wild camping is great but difficult with large groups and with many in Roof Tents. Definately easier in your van.
Just turn up on the Friday at the campsite and that’s it, many of us have not met yet although chatted online hence the Friday is all about introductions etc.

Cabin_fever

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Hayden, ID, USA
Member #

Hello all, and greetings from Coeur D'Alene Idaho.

Looking forward to meeting some local members and getting out there!

I've spent a lot of time in the Sierra Nevadas in my old wrangler, but the focus back then was getting to trail heads and then backpacking for a week or two. Now that I have a family in tow, I'm excited to try the overland approach to enjoying the outdoors. I have a lot of experience navigating forest service roads and jeep trails, but a trip to the top of bald mountain near Shaver Lake is about the most technical thing I've tackled in a truck.

Current Fleet:

2002 Landcruiser
2002 4runner
1950 WIlly's jeep

All mostly stock with the exception of mild lifts, armor, winch, and tire upgrades.

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
Hello all, and greetings from Coeur D'Alene Idaho.

Looking forward to meeting some local members and getting out there!

I've spent a lot of time in the Sierra Nevadas in my old wrangler, but the focus back then was getting to trail heads and then backpacking for a week or two. Now that I have a family in tow, I'm excited to try the overland approach to enjoying the outdoors. I have a lot of experience navigating forest service roads and jeep trails, but a trip to the top of bald mountain near Shaver Lake is about the most technical thing I've tackled in a truck.

Current Fleet:

2002 Landcruiser
2002 4runner
1950 WIlly's jeep

All mostly stock with the exception of mild lifts, armor, winch, and tire upgrades.
Welcome. Bald Mountain can be tricky at spots. Which vehicle did you use going up Bald Mountain?

Reactions: Cabin_fever

Cabin_fever

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Hayden, ID, USA
Member #

Welcome. Bald Mountain can be tricky at spots. Which vehicle did you use going up Bald Mountain?
It was back when I had my stock 2002 TJ Wrangler, only mod to the rig was a set of 31" BFG all terrains. The gate keeper at the start of the trail was a little rough, my tail hitch took the worst of it, after that it was surprisingly smooth sailing to the old firetower.

Cabin_fever

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Hayden, ID, USA
Member #

Got my badge last weekend :)

2018 Jeep JK in the Sacramento area. A few upgrades so far. Looking forward to the challenges of overlanding with a 2 door and being a family of 4.
Hello!

I wish the unlimited Jeeps were cheaper! I wanted to go that route when we finally outgrew our 2 door TJ, cost kept me away...

Reactions: Drifterman