Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

Hey everyone! I'm Jesse, I'm in Charlotte NC. I'm new to Overland, but not off-roading. My rig is a 2016 Tacoma TRD Off Road trail limo (double cab long bed). I'm looking forward to taking in all you have to teach and getting to know you guys. Thanks!

Welcome Jesse from Northern VA!

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Hey everyone! I'm Jesse, I'm in Charlotte NC. I'm new to Overland, but not off-roading. My rig is a 2016 Tacoma TRD Off Road trail limo (double cab long bed). I'm looking forward to taking in all you have to teach and getting to know you guys. Thanks!

Welcome to OB!

ReniXJ

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

San Jose, CA, USA
First Name
Sophan
Last Name
Liem
Member #

Hey everyone, My name is Sophan. I am from San Jose CA, and I drive a 1990 Jeep Cherokee Limited. I am new to overlanding/offroading, and hoping to absorb as much knowledge as I can and learn more about this community, my own vehicle and driving abilities. Hoping to meet some of you out on the trails.

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hey all, this profile represents the entire team at Battle Born Offroad. We are an online and brick & mortar offroad shop based in Las Vegas, NV. We have worked with many OB members and offer excellent pricing and service to the group. Check us out at battlebornoffroad ,net and please let us know if we can be of any help!
Thank you, glad to see you on OB

billiardspintail

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

San Jose, CA
First Name
Bryce
Last Name
McNab
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6GNT
Hey everyone, My name is Sophan. I am from San Jose CA, and I drive a 1990 Jeep Cherokee Limited. I am new to overlanding/offroading, and hoping to absorb as much knowledge as I can and learn more about this community, my own vehicle and driving abilities. Hoping to meet some of you out on the trails.
Hi Sophan, I'm also in San Jose, downtown. Welcome!

Reactions: ReniXJ

NathanSE

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Newbie posting.
After several years of progressively exploring remote places in the southwest, I spent the last two months looking at vehicles and settled on a 2018 Outback 2.5 Limited last Sunday. I have some friends that offroad but don't have a lot of direct experience with it myself; while there are a lot of different forums, I'm pretty impressed with everything I've seen here on Overland Bound since I found it yesterday evening - this is a pretty incredible resource.

Cheers!

Justin Brewer

Rank 0

Off-Road Ranger I

Tollhouse, CA, USA
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6FTD
Hi, I'm Justin. Currently on active duty in the military and retiring at the end of 2019 and returning home. So in the process of searching for my next great adventure, it occurred to me I haven't explored enough of my own country. Then I found Overland Bound on Youtube. So I'm here, cool.

Location: Tollhouse, CA (Near Fresno, in the Sierra Navada Mountains)
Rig: Not yet (I'll be shopping for one, I have some ideas)
Experience: Not much (I did do it in Japan on the back of a motorcycle though I didn't know it was overlanding. We would just head out for the weekend and camp)

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Hi, I'm Justin. Currently on active duty in the military and retiring at the end of 2019 and returning home. So in the process of searching for my next great adventure, it occurred to me I haven't explored enough of my own country. Then I found Overland Bound on Youtube. So I'm here, cool.

Location: Tollhouse, CA (Near Fresno, in the Sierra Navada Mountains)
Rig: Not yet (I'll be shopping for one, I have some ideas)
Experience: Not much (I did do it in Japan on the back of a motorcycle though I didn't know it was overlanding. We would just head out for the weekend and camp)
Thank you for your service!