Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Greetings everyone! New to the group and currently reside in Minnesota. Grew up in the Mid West and have lived in several locations, with MN being the longest going on 12 years! Current set up is 2000 Jeep TJ with a Smittybilt RTT mounted on an Explorer Space trailer. I have been exploring for many years and love the solitude and views that is provided with overlanding. Glad to be here and look forward to sharing and reading other's adventures, as well as tips and tricks. I'll post some pics later, later ya'll!!
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or assistant ambassador can help.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone, new to Overland Bound, but been doing some form of overlanding for a few years now. Based out of Lubbock Texas and am slowly building up a 2011 Jeep Wrangler to meet my needs as I discover them. Glad to be here. View attachment 79642

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R

Reactions: Kingdom_overland

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi,

I live in Sonoma County, I have zero overlanding experience but have been backpacking and camping. My rig is a currently stock f250. So I have a clean slate for the build. I am primarily an angler and am excited to get into overlanding as well.

I am planing a meet-up in the Santa Rosa area sometime in January or February, you will receive a message from the forum when we set it up.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello, my name is James. I live in Salt Lake City Utah. I grew up taking summer trips to Ouray and Telluride and renting jeeps to take up Yankee Boy and Imogene. This year I finally bought my own truck to take off-roading.

-my rig: 2018 Chevy Colorado ZR2 crew cab diesel, bone stock (for now...)

Up until October this year my wife and I both drove Subarus but her Impreza typically sat in the driveway while my Impreza hatchback was putting up serious miles and the interior was taking a beating with all the lumber I was hauling around for projects at the house. We decided it was time to buy a truck. We plan on doing monthly road trips down to Moab and then get out to Telluride a couple times a year.

View attachment 79654

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page fo events and trips that might be happening close to you.

Here is a meet-up you might be interested in.

https://www.overlandbound.com/event/meet-greet-plan/

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone, I'm happy to here. I live in Index, WA as a Firefighter. I have a 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road DCSB.
Welcome to Overland Bound! @Jedi is you contact in the North West Region. Or you can contact me @Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Howdy!

My name is Cody, I currently live in Marysville, CA but will be moving to Minot ND next year. I drive(and am building) a 1996 Jeep Cherokee SE. I have no overlanding experience, but I am interested in getting started, especially seeing as I am moving to Minot.

If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or assistant ambassador can help.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Dalton here. Stumbled across this site looking for trails. Would love to get into overlanding longer distances, however I'm limited to travel distance and I'm in central NY roughly 20 mins from PA. I've been in the off road scene for quite a few years now and have spent the last 3 or so building my 92 XJ into the one-off rig that it is today. Anyone else in my area?

Your contact in that part of the East Region is @Hank Outdoors he is a great resource for your area.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
View attachment 79720
Hello OB community,
Super stoked to be here.
My Rig: 2012 Tacoma DCSB TRD OR
Experience: Not much when it comes to Overlanding, but im looking forward to getting out there and having some fun and making memories!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello All!

James from Los Angeles here. 2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium. Looking forward to sharing many adventures with my kids (11 & 7) and the OB community.

There are several meet-ups and trips in your area, so if your interested check out the meet-up page of the forum.

If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R Or your local Assistant Ambassador @Narbob

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
View attachment 79744 Hi everyone! My name is Sean. I’m from Charles Town, WV. My rig is a 2013 Jeep Wrangler that we call Project Goat.

Traveler I

Hi everyone, I'm Athena and my husband and I recently got a Tacoma we're dressing up. We are actually transitioning out of the military and relocating completely. Since we won't have a chance to have our trip paid for like this again we're planning to take 30 days and go from the East Coast to the West. We'll be using paved roads for much of the traveling but we want to get off road too and will be living out of our rooftop tent. We both are avid outdoors people but we are new to taking the truck along and are trying to prep for everything as best we can and hopefully continue with this as a hobby after the transition. Seattle WA is our final destination in April 2019. Nice to meet you all.

Razorback

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Scranton, Arkansas, United States
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Kirby
Member #

Hi everyone, I'm Athena and my husband and I recently got a Tacoma we're dressing up. We are actually transitioning out of the military and relocating completely. Since we won't have a chance to have our trip paid for like this again we're planning to take 30 days and go from the East Coast to the West. We'll be using paved roads for much of the traveling but we want to get off road too and will be living out of our rooftop tent. We both are avid outdoors people but we are new to taking the truck along and are trying to prep for everything as best we can and hopefully continue with this as a hobby after the transition. Seattle WA is our final destination in April 2019. Nice to meet you all.
Athena welcome to OB and the lifestyle. Thank you for your service.

whiskey7backroads

Rank VI
Launch Member

Endurance II

Olympia Washington
First Name
Brent
Last Name
Conklin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7BR
Athena, Welcome to the Northwest and Overland Bound. When you get settled in Seattle look at the Rally Points. We have meets ups where we get together and do trips, meet and greet, etc. We are doing one tonight and hopefully from that meeting we will start something recurring. I live in Olympia so let me know if you guys have any questions on the area. I lived here all my life and been most places here. Brent KJ7BHN

jasgwoods

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Rocky Top, TN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Woods
Member #

Thank you both for your service! Welcome to OB. It sounds like an amazing trip!

Corey B

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler I

Southeast Wisconsin
Member #

You have any trouble in the Midwest, just reach out!

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Arlington, WA, USA
First Name
Brie
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
Hiya @Athena Anderson and welcome to Overland Bound and to our region! Let me start by saying thank you for your service! Once you get out here, you will find that there are a number of members and great overlanding events occurring throughout the PNW, so I recommend checking out the Overland Bound NorthWest Region forum [link] for meetups and to get to know your "neighbors". There is currently a thread going talking about organizing south sound events [link]. If you make it our here in time, you might be able to make it to the January 19th meetup at Fort Casey, Coupeville, Washington [link]. Events are also posted on the Rally Point system [link], so you might want to check that out as well.

I look forward to seeing you out there! If you need anything, feel free to hit me up on the forums: @Jedi.

ElPolloBlanco

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Hanford, CA
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Todd
Member #

Hello all. I live and work in Hanford California, located in the Central Valley. I’m always ready to help. I grew up in Gilmer, TX, home of the Barnwell Mountain Off-Road Park. Im currently on my second 80 series Land Cruiser. After beating the crap out of my old one, I decided to get one in good shape and take care of it. If you’re ever in the area and need help. Look me up.

IMG_3276.JPG