Launch Member

Traveler I

Riverside, CA, USA
Member #

Hi - just joined

1) No picture yet - just got the vehicle two weekends ago
2) Location - riverside ca
3) Rig - 2019 Subaru Outback
4) Experience - drove a relatives jeep during the summer looking for a geode location. Not really off roading. Everything else has been military.

Trying to figure out where to post my member number. I went out of sequence and paid the membership before actually becoming a member

Nef

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kingman, AZ, USA
First Name
Harold
Last Name
Malave
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AC2UD
Hi - just joined

4) Experience - drove a relatives jeep during the summer looking for a geode location. Not really off roading. Everything else has been military.

Trying to figure out where to post my member number. I went out of sequence and paid the membership before actually becoming a member
If you click on the "hamburger" on the top left, second option over is profile. You can add all your info there .

CanAmerican Overlanding

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Dawson Creek
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Potter
Member #

Hey guys, brand new here from Mile 0 of the Alaska Highway. Got a '13 Ram 1500 ST, building it up to be a gear hauler for my buddies with smaller vehicles. Pretty much bone stock right now so if you guys have any suggestions on anything I should tackle first, leave or remove altogether that would be awesome :)

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi everyone.
Rig : Toyota Tacoma Sport
Experience : Even though I grew up camping I've been out of it for so long I'm going to knock myself down to a novice. I'm currently looking to add an RTT and learn a lot from all of you.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or you can contact me on the forum

@Kent R

Reactions: Mike Werth

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi from Northern California

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Joined about a month ago, having a hard time figuring out this site, have made posting etc. I think my OB # 17115 but unsure as no verification has been received. I see other members have a OB# in their profile I do not. When I joined I paid $19.00 for memership, did not want a metal badge.
forwarded this on to OB HQ

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Woo Hoo, got my "kit" today! Official now #15710. Journey On!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi - just joined

There is a meet-up in your area that meets monthly, check them out on the forum if your interested.https:/www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/reoccurring-inland-empire-meet-up-06-16-2018.10015/

Reactions: Phaktor7

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey guys, brand new here from Mile 0 of the Alaska Highway. Got a '13 Ram 1500 ST, building it up to be a gear hauler for my buddies with smaller vehicles. Pretty much bone stock right now so if you guys have any suggestions on anything I should tackle first, leave or remove altogether that would be awesome :)

If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or you can contact me on the forum

@Kent R

a4rmando

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Tustin, CA
First Name
Armando
Last Name
Martin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZPN

Enthusiast I

Alameda, CA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Vandehey
Hey OB!

Nick here, from the San Francisco Bay.
My wife and I are newbie-ish overlanders, learning the ropes over a handful of California trips over the last year. Looking to connect with others to go on trips with.
Favorite trips have been Northern Death Valley and Plumas Backcountry Discovery Trail.

We've got a 2005 LR3 with 214k miles (eek!) but have fun with it and try not to break it.

Pics of the rig attached.

Attachments

Adam Schoenfeld

Rank II
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Tempe, AZ, USA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Schoenfeld
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BDR
Hey Everyone!

My name is Adam, I live in Los Angeles California. I currently go to school in Denver (which is where I will do a majority of my driving)
I recently bought a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon with only 10k miles on it. It has a majority of mods done (roof rack, winch, steel bumper, etc.)
I have very little experience. I personally have not driven off-road, but I have been in the car with others while they drove. I would love to learn more!

Attachments

Hello

Im in Northern California
Ive got a 92 Toyota 4Runner. I have litterally gone through every bit of the truck and made modifications. Designed and built all tubular rocksliders, front bumper and rear bumper/spare carrier. Dual transfer cases, winch, locker, straight axle. Has the 3.0 and is a 5 speed. 190k. Been abusing this truck for 16 years.

As far as experience, I have a lot. That being said, i will still watch build videos, trips, and loadout videos on youtube to see what other people are doing. Always looking to improve. Super excited to be here.

My two sons are my expedition companions.

Attachments

Last edited:

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello!
Rig: Currently a 2010 Jeep Wrangler sitting on 35s with a winch and lights..... Which is a far better "Offroading" rig then it is Overlanding
Experience: Novice, though I've done a form of it for years in the Army

The DFW area has a Meet-Up that meets monthly, if your interested check out the meet-up page on the forum for details. https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/reoccurring-dallas-fort-worth-dfw-meet-up.18113/page-5#post-265965