Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all!
My name is Nathan and I live in Southeastern Virginia. I currently have a 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 and a 1990 Wrangler YJ, but the Sierra will be the one I use more. Always been an outdoor person and look forward to building my truck for more serious terrain. View attachment 77923
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or you can contact me on the forum

@Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all,

I'm Jacob along with my girlfriend Agatha hail from Central Indiana. Currently have a JKU 2017 Rubicon, which we camp of out of the back via sleeping pad comfortably. Yes we're that relatively short lol. Overall experience is novice, but I did do more off-roading and exploring when I had my old XJ, as busy work schedule has gotten in the way over past few years. Hope to see you all out there.

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.
Great Rig.
If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or you can contact me on the forum

@Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I finally became a member...…#15362, initial problems prevented the process (my computer issues) but it's done. Whoooraa!

Glad you got the computer issues worked out.

@Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey thanks Kent. Look forward to catching up with you and other local OB members
I am going to do a meet-up in Southern Oregon in May of next year around the time of BoatNick, you will get an invite through the forum. But until then if you are ever north or south check out other meet-ups.

Reactions: Richard Lewis

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone.
I drive a 2011 Silverado 1500 pretty modified (pictures to come)
Yeah I know she is a little bigger than the standard overlander but she does pretty well.
Currently in Hampton, VA
Need some overland friends around my area to help me find some good trails since I'm new to the area.

@Kent R

crjdirt

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hi from Chuck in Grand Junction, CO. I live for dirt biking, Jeeping (FJ'ing now), and mountain biking Moab, and the 4 corners area in general, so figured I'd just move closer. Been here a few years and it's been a great home-base for adventures.

Great to be a part of this great community and if anyone needs anything on the Western Slope, please let me know.

2.jpg

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi from Chuck in Grand Junction, CO. I live for dirt biking, Jeeping (FJ'ing now), and mountain biking Moab, and the 4 corners area in general, so figured I'd just move closer. Been here a few years and it's been a great home-base for adventures.

Great to be a part of this great community and if anyone needs anything on the Western Slope, please let me know.

View attachment 78070

@Kent R

Reactions: crjdirt

ResearchMonkee

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Missouri
Member #

Hi, all.

Just signed up for membership on Overland Bound.

I drive a 2011 Toyota Tacoma Sport 4x4. I recently started out with a 2013 Tacoma PreRunner in June, but decided I wanted a 4x4 for my future Overland trips, so I traded in for the 2011 beginning of last month. While I had the PreRunner, my buddy in his 2010 Tacoma and I went to Estes Park, CO and Mark Twain National Forest for some dispersed camping. Easiest trails to handle, but so much fun and a great experience. We have MOAB planned in the works for next year.

Attachments

Keebs McDubz

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Albuquerque, NM
Member #

Hi guys newb here, I picked up an 02 Sonoma 4x4 recently and slapped some 30s on it so I could go on adventures. Have yet to put this truck to use besides hauling pavers and taking trips to the dump lol! Relatively new to Albuquerque and look forward to exploring Northern NM and the 4 corners. Pretty much zero off-road experience, all my vehicular experience is with racing cars, and all my camping experience from my years in Boy Scouts.

Attachments

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Hello all!
My name is Nathan and I live in Southeastern Virginia. I currently have a 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 and a 1990 Wrangler YJ, but the Sierra will be the one I use more. Always been an outdoor person and look forward to building my truck for more serious terrain. View attachment 77923
Nathan, Welcome to OB and the East Region!
Check out the Calendar and the Regional Forum for upcoming events!
If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Hank

bawesomfels

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Phoenix, AZ
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Ockenfels
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Hi guys newb here, I picked up an 02 Sonoma 4x4 recently and slapped some 30s on it so I could go on adventures. Have yet to put this truck to use besides hauling pavers and taking trips to the dump lol! Relatively new to Albuquerque and look forward to exploring Northern NM and the 4 corners. Pretty much zero off-road experience, all my vehicular experience is with racing cars, and all my camping experience from my years in Boy Scouts.
Don't you worry, we'll get you some fun times planned. Welcome to OB officially!

Reactions: Keebs McDubz

seven_slot_overland

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Hey everyone, my name is Joe and I'm from Davenport, IA. I am semi-new to the overlanding and offroad scene. I got my 2008 Jeep JKU roughly 8 months ago and have taken a few trips so far and officially got the bug! In the upcoming year I plan to check out as much as possible in my area such as finishing the rest of the Great River Gravel Ride (I've only been able to get to the Iowa section which is only about 1/4-1/3 of the total route). I also want to hit the trans wisconsin adventure trail, Colorado and get back down to Ozark National Forest. I was just down in ONF a couple weeks back and loved it, but want to get back down there in the summer/warm weather.

Currently me and the girlfriend sleep in the back of the Jeep on an air matress but have plans to build a better setup with a nice sleeping platform. So if anyone has some awesome ideas for platforms with storage build under it, give me a holler!

I'm looking forward to getting more involved in the scene and meet more like minded individuals!

Here is a recent picture of my rig after putting her new rims and used tires on!

Attachments

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
View attachment 78077

Hello, new member from Gig Harbor Washington.

I’m into exploration and travel on two wheels or all four.

2018 TRD Pro TACOMA with Prinsu rack and CBI hardware. CVT tent on a bed mount. Driving on 33inch BFG KO2s.
Welcome to Overland Bound, check the forums for local Overlanding groups and meet ups in your are!

Reactions: Ncat

whiskey7backroads

Rank VI
Launch Member

Endurance II

Olympia Washington
First Name
Brent
Last Name
Conklin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7BR
View attachment 78077

2018 TRD Pro TACOMA with Prinsu rack and CBI hardware. CVT tent on a bed mount. Driving on 33inch BFG KO2s.
Welcome from Olympia. We are planning a meet and greet soon in Tacoma Puyallup area. Check out rally points and calendar for details. Brent KJ7BHN

Reactions: Beyond_Dirt

Dennis Cole

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Reno, NV
Member #

My name is Dennis. I'm in Reno, NV. I just purchased a new Rubicon JL. No pictures yet. When my kids were young we spent hundreds of hours in the desert, Anza Borrego and Mojave. Many trips to the Eastern Sierra in my 1986 Bronco. I am now interested in taking my Grand Kids out. I hope to meet and travel with people out of Reno.
K7CAI

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
My name is Dennis. I'm in Reno, NV. I just purchased a new Rubicon JL. No pictures yet. When my kids were young we spent hundreds of hours in the desert, Anza Borrego and Mojave. Many trips to the Eastern Sierra in my 1986 Bronco. I am now interested in taking my Grand Kids out. I hope to meet and travel with people out of Reno.
K7CAI
Welcome Dennis. Hope you got my last email I sent you. Let me know if you have any questions.

Phessor

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Arizona, USA
First Name
Daryl
Last Name
Madrid
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W9DTM
Hey there everyone. Another new guy here from Tucson, Az.
I have two vehicles I use to get us out into nature, a ‘09 F250 and a ‘03 Tacoma. Both 4x4 and capable but the Tacoma fits better on most of the trails around here and has been much cheaper to upgrade. I’ve been enjoying the outdoors by vehicle for about 20yrs now. With the purchase of my 1st RTT and vehicle specific camping gear I was introduced to “Overlanding” in 2017. Happy to finally be a part of this large group.
The us mentioned earlier are my two sons and myself. Occasionally I get to bring an “old” friend, my 14yr old yellow Lab. He’s not enjoying it like he used to though.
We need to get out and find some trails, I was in Tucson last weekend for the Arizona National Guard Muster.

whiskey7backroads

Rank VI
Launch Member

Endurance II

Olympia Washington
First Name
Brent
Last Name
Conklin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7BR
Look at Box Canyon, Bradshaw Mountains, Apache Loop and backway from Crown King to Lake Pleasant. I have don't all them and they are just a start of what is in your neck of the woods. Happy trail hunting Brent KJ7BHN

Reactions: Aussie571

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Arlington, WA, USA
First Name
Brie
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
View attachment 78077

Welcome @Beyond_Dirt! That is a good looking Taco you have there. But showing it off on a Tuesday, isn't that a little cliche? Just kidding. There are so many great places around you to explore and travel. Going up through the Olympic Peninsula, over to the beaches, or across the sound to the Cascades, you can't go wrong. There are a number of members in the South Sound area to join up with, so I recommend heading on over to the Overland Bound NorthWest Region forum [link] for meetups and to get to know your “neighbors”. In fact, there are a couple of members working on getting a meetup together in the near future [link]. Some of the PNW events are posted up on the Rally Point system [link] as well as in the forums.

Anyway... I look forward to meeting you in person and sharing some awesome adventures.

Reactions: Beyond_Dirt