Member Introductions *NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF*

• HTML tutorial

1999Ex

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hey everyone, new member to the forum.
vehicle: 1999 Ford Expedition and 2008 F250
Used to do a lot of off roading but have been out of it for about 9 years. Just starting back into off roading/ Overlanding and having a great time doing so.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all,
My wife and I are currently located in Tacoma, Wa, but will be making our way back to the Midwest in the near future. I'm very much looking to getting to know some fellow overlanders.
Check the forum calendar and meet-up page fo events and trips that might be happening close to you.
Wherever you end up check out the forum for info in your area.
If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone, new member to the forum.
vehicle: 1999 Ford Expedition and 2008 F250
Used to do a lot of off roading but have been out of it for about 9 years. Just starting back into off roading/ Overlanding and having a great time doing so.
Check the forum calendar and meet-up page fo events and trips that might be happening close to you.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Rig: 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Experience: Novice

~ Chadwick Moore
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or you can contact me on the forum

@Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone,

I’m Redbeard but feel free to call me Red. I’m from Milwaukee Wisconsin. I don’t have an off road vehicle but plan to get a 4Runner next year. I’ve been looking at getting one and doing an overland build for almost a year now. I think I have a pretty good idea of the direction I want to take with my build but I’m sure that will change a bit as I start to build. My main issue is getting the work on my vehicle done. I will install what I can but somethings are out of my area of expertise. I don’t know of any places that could tackle my build with me. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Red

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or you can contact me on the forum

@Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hmm, introduce myself. Let's see...

!o

Rig: 2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road
Experience: pretty much a novice

I have a Hiker Trailer on order and plan to get off-road with it to do a lot of nature/wildlife photography.

@Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Howdy from Rockland, New York.
Age 21
Currently in school-medical track~but future is still hazy
Still learning how to navigate and use the site.
OBM#14731
Vehicle: 15 Ford F150 (sadly bone stock atm) working on it!
Experience: minimal to none with overlanding but outdoors is something I’ve always been drawn to. (Self taught Acrobatic and Advocate for all things “Movement” )

Why am I getting into overlanding?
I wanna live. I want to break out of the herd of my age- I never fit anyways. I want to build a healthy and productive foundation/personal habits for my future children and for them not to expierence what I have. Theres so much to see and experience with nature and it’s a place which I find grounding, informative and refreshing!

Looks like a great bunch and excited to learn and get going!
Welcome to Overland Bound

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Thanks for the add. Badge #/4884, I’m not new to the group, but have moved across the country from S Kalifornia to Southern Georgia where I may find additional trails to conquer. My name is Rubiconcruiser, garnered from my 77 Toyota FJ40 bought new in 1976: driven up to and thru the Rubicon Trail many times. I also power a 2004 Jeep TJ Rubicon, fantastic vehicle. My business consists of trailer building design, and outfitting, if you build your own and have questions. Please ask.

@Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Rig: 2012 Toyota Tundra
Experience: Novice

@Kent R

12poundtest

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Edmonds WA
First Name
Ed
Last Name
Sershon
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7PHY
Do you listen on any repeaters that make it to Oly? Echolink maybe? Brent KJ7BHN
Hey Brentc17, No, not dialed into anything that far south but will poke around with the repeater guide see what I can hit from the truck. Have not messed with echolink but looks to be a viable way to link a bunch of us together.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Rig: 2018 JLUR
Overland Experience: Novice
Outdoor Exploring Experience: Intermediate

Just moved back to the area from Japan and am looking for some people in the area to explore with. Thanks!!

There is a meet up in the San Diego area that you might want to check out.

https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/reoccurring-san-diego-overland-bound-monthly-meet-03-22-2018.13317/

This is San Diego Overland Bound Trail Run page.

https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/san-diego-overland-bound-trail-runs.17178/

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
2018 JL Sport
Novice

My wife and I were always intrigued with the idea of overlanding. We finally found a good time in our lives to make the dream a reality.
Looking forward to making new friends and new experiences.

@Kent R

Reactions: Kevin&Kelli

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello every one. My name is Jord, glade to be here.
Rig: 1991 fj80 work in progress
Novice overlander I just love the outdoors.

@Kent R

jeremy_cl

Rank 0

Traveler I

Asheville, NC
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Clardy
Member #

Hello Hello,

Rig: 1998 Jeep TJ 4.0 (Bought it when I was 18, had it for twenty years this month)

My experience with overlanding is limited. My wife and I have been backpackers and adventure travelers for years but rarely relied on our vehicles to do much of the work for us. This past summer we took a week long trip to Moab in our Jeep KL and decided it was time to put some real thought into overlanding as a way to see more of the world.
Building an overlanding trailer. Looking for ideas, rig advice, local members, local trails. Excited to join the community.

Attachments