Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Greetings, all:

I'm Chris and I live just south of Denver. I've got a 2007 LX. I'm new to overlanding, as within the last year, but I've logged quite a few miles already, including a 10,000 mile trip through western Canada, up the Dempster Highway to the Arctic Ocean and back through Alaska.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or you can contact me on the forum

@Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello. Name's Mike. From Tomball Tx. About 12 miles NW of Houston. My rig is an 07 Jeep WK. Past rigs were 2000 Durango (still have) and an 86 FJ60.

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page fo events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R

Reactions: Wolfhound

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi, I'm Pat, live in Mo north of KC a little. New to overland but looking forward to exploring!!! Everyday driver FJ cruiser !! Hope you have a great day!!!!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or you can contact me on the forum

@Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey guys and gals!

New member from Georgetown KY. Just getting into overlanding. I have two basically stock rigs for now. A 2017 4Runner which is also a daily driver and just picked up a 2008 Land Rover LR3 with only 80,000 miles. Can’t wait to build the rigs up and go to some events. Thanks!
View attachment 77183

@Kent R

whiskey7backroads

Rank VI
Launch Member

Endurance II

Olympia Washington
First Name
Brent
Last Name
Conklin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7BR
Lovation: Hattiesburg, MS
Current Rig: 2010 Chevy Silverado 4x4, for sale FYI
Eyeing the new Subaru Crosstrek. Soon....
Experience=none! But my wife and I are excited to give this a try!
Welcome from Washington. Its great your wife like it also, makes paying for stuff easier!! Look forward to seeing your adventures. Brent KJ7BHN

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello from Austin, TX! I recently discovered Overlanding after getting back from a trip to Big Bend. I have a 2010 Chevy Avalanche, mostly stock for now.

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page fo events and trips that might be happening close to you.
There is an occasional meet-up in Austin, so keep an eye on the event calendar for updates.
If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Lovation: Hattiesburg, MS
Current Rig: 2010 Chevy Silverado 4x4, for sale FYI
Eyeing the new Subaru Crosstrek. Soon....
Experience=none! But my wife and I are excited to give this a try!

@Kent R

17ForeRunner

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Sacramento
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Schell
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Chris, Welcome from the Sierra Foothills Overlanders. FYI you have a couple of meet-ups in your area that you might want to check them out.
Sierra Foothills Overlanders.
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/sierra-foothills-monthly-ob-meetup-11-21-2017.10663/
Sacramento weekly meet-up on Wednesday nights. They are on the meet-up page.

Once again welcome!
Ken, thx for the info and welcome to SFOs. Me and one other rig (from Boonie Bouncers - Jeep Club) are headed down to Death Valley, Mojave, and Grand Canyon 12/26-1/5ish. Looking for any feedback, epic remote campsites, road advisories, etc. if anyone is interested in joining, pm me to begin a dialogue. And here is an updated photo of my expedition vehicle/daily driver; Rhino. IMG_0546.JPG

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Ken, thx for the info and welcome to SFOs. Me and one other rig (from Boonie Bouncers - Jeep Club) are headed down to Death Valley, Mojave, and Grand Canyon 12/26-1/5ish. Looking for any feedback, epic remote campsites, road advisories, etc. if anyone is interested in joining, pm me to begin a dialogue. And here is an updated photo of my expedition vehicle/daily driver; Rhino. View attachment 77288
I will pm info

JKUR_Rhino

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Lewisville, TX
Member #